ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200 k out side UK application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

200 k out side UK application

Post by Pakistan1 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:01 pm

hi all friends,

i am all set to apply 200 k route outside UK from Pakistan,

all the requirements are met . i am submitting application on 20 jan. just a quick question, do i require to attach all my educational degree/ certificates as well? ( i have done IELTS and so not using degree as language proficiency)

i am from army back ground with 22 years of experience and setting up security company.

plz quick response will be appreciated.

regards
Pakistan

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Re: 200 k out side UK application

Post by usmansunny » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

hi pakistan1
I'm about to apply in january as wel and from pakistan and same 200k route could you please email me on this address email address removed by moderator
this is how we'll be able to communicate more easily
I'm also from same as yours background
thnx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Please take note of Point 5 of the forum Terms & Conditions (click)
By posting your contact details, you are opening yourself up to spammers and scammers who frequent this site.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Post by u_m_e_r » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello Pakistan1
as long as you are submitting IELTS you are good to go and i hope you have completed the UKVI IELTS as that is the required one now.
BTW
i am also waiting for the response i have applied in first week of Nov and had an interview in Mid Dec and still waiting for the response now days there are too much delay in application process.

good luck for you and do let us update regarding your application status

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

Post by Pakistan1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:57 am

Applied online on 20 Jan 2016. health surcharge and visa fee paid. Submitting on documents alongwith passport on 25 Jan at FedEx office . Got good business plan and all the formalities are exactly in line. needs your prayers now.

Thank you u-m-e-r, i will surely update my feed back, what about yours??? i think Christmas leave must have delayed your visa and you shall be ready to hear good news in next week. well, i have done IELTs general training from British council on 1 aug 2015 (from an approved center), its also valid. i understand there is a big confusion about IELTS and IELTS UKVI, but i have double checked about it.

however, still if some one have different experience or views, please update.

thx

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Post by u_m_e_r » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello Pakistan1
i think you need to re verify and also take immediate action after checking the below given link which says IELTS GT will be only only apicable IF you are submitting application before 5th of November 2015. and if your IELTS certificate showz UKVI info on it then you are good to go.. or if you certificate say B1

exact wording from webite

"Can I use any IELTS test result for UK visa application?
These changes are effective from 6 April 2015.

To assist with the transition, the UK government has announced they will accept results from all IELTS tests on or before 22 April. This means that you can submit your past IELTS results to UKVI if:

· your visa application requires you to supply results from a Secure English Language Test, and
· your IELTS test date was on or before 22 April 2015, and
· your IELTS test was taken at any of the 1,100 IELTS test locations around the world, and
· you submit your application to UKVI before 5 November 2015.

From 23 April, you will require results from an “IELTS for UKVI” test from one of the locations listed here."

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_inform ... ation.aspx

you can widraw if you can as there are option to do this i think

my case is still pending and no news from them so far i hope to get something by this week i believe. pray for me. and you can reach out to me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

interview done

Post by Pakistan1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi every one,

I submitted online application on 20 Jan (200 k route) and papers were submitted on 25 Jan in VAC Karachi. i received mail for interview on 1 Feb for 3 Feb . Today, i had interview, about 35/40 min long . Straight forward questions, nothing tricky and i was fully prepared and replied every thing confidently.

I am hoping to receive my decision in next week. fingers crossed. I am genuine applicant and have submitted every thing genuine. so, i am hoping for positive result. prayers needed.

Regards,
Tariq

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Post by usmansunny » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:50 pm

hi pakistan1 could u plz share those questions that you were asked during the interview
thnx n good luck

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

Post by Pakistan1 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Salam,

i have kept a record of questions asked. i will update them over weekend for your info.

Any one got interviewed? any idea how long they take at an average after interview to decide?

I was interviewed at 7th day since i deposited papers and is not it very fast track? or they have interviewed my without carrying out any ground check? any guess seniors, when should i receive decision. My time line is:-

Route 200 k
online application: 20 Jan 2016
papers deposited : 25 Jan 2016
Received mail for interview through solicitor : 1 Feb 2016
Interview conducted: 3 Feb 2016

Seniors please comment, when shall i receive decision?

waiting for the response.

kind regards

maxtheman
Newly Registered

Post by maxtheman » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:37 am

Pakistan1 wrote:Salam,

i have kept a record of questions asked. i will update them over weekend for your info.

Any one got interviewed? any idea how long they take at an average after interview to decide?

I was interviewed at 7th day since i deposited papers and is not it very fast track? or they have interviewed my without carrying out any ground check? any guess seniors, when should i receive decision. My time line is:-

Route 200 k
online application: 20 Jan 2016
papers deposited : 25 Jan 2016
Received mail for interview through solicitor : 1 Feb 2016
Interview conducted: 3 Feb 2016

Seniors please comment, when shall i receive decision?

waiting for the response.

kind regards

Considering the previous logs, you should have received your decision by now, do let us know. Whatever the outcome is, i am going in with this route by April end now. Cheers