ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP Urgent Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silentsmile

FLR FP Urgent Help Please

Post by silentsmile » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello gurus, guys, experts, moderators,

Urgent help need here !!!!

I am on ILR since last oct 2015 and my wife was on flr fp appeal( was waiting for appeal which is scheduled for march 2016)
2kids uk born applied for MN1 application 2 months ago but still waiting for outcome.

Now i don't know what to say in appeal and how we fight appeal

Flr fp was refused two things

Husband not settled yet
Kids not british yet

My set lt and wife flr fp sent together but they actually didn't hold my wife application and refused then got appeal date for march 2016.

So now i me( husband) settled on ilr
Kids on mn1 still waitinng

mn1 taking 6 months time scale

So now what step should i take.

How can i satisfy to judge.

One of my friend have same case he won appeal and allowed to on human right sec 8 and after appeal allowed by judge he got visa in 2 weeks time.

Please advice humble requests to all experts i am not able to afford solicitors and lawyers charges.

My wife is in uk since 2006 but big gaps in history so not qualify for 10 year set lr.

And i am also looking to arrange flr m financial requirements but it's not ready yet currently i am earnings nearly £19000

So i can only show to judge my current earnings situation if its helps or not.

So i am really looking what to hide and what to say in appeal

Many thanks
Apologies for long history

vinny

Re: FLR FP APPEAL in march 2016 waiting for MN1 application

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 am

silentsmile wrote:Hello gurus, guys, experts, moderators,

Urgent help need here !!!!

So i am really looking what to hide and what to say in appeal

Many thanks
Apologies for long history
Note There is no need to re-post the same question 5 or 6 times over (&/or every few minutes).

Member come & go around the clock;
when someone is available & has some insights to share I'm they will be kind enough to do so.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Hello guys

Very apologies for same query repeated it's just copied by mistake in one line.

And thanks vinny i am reading you link now

But i am not ready for flrm i dont have 6 six pay slips i have just started 2 months ago and appeal is a head in 3 weeks

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:15 am

Hello

Thanks vinny for usefull links but I can't see exact scenarios match with my case.

Or in easy words

I am looking some 1 who can guide me for usefull tips and what chances are on my case?
Again many thanks vinny

All i can see if we get refuse becaus children still not confirmed yet as British citizens just because MN1 still in pending

So we can go to upper tribunal etc?
Advise please

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello guys,

No one replying to my post as i can see no one have any experience or what. Please gurus experts any advice :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:38 am

Maybe no ones knows. You should not hide things, you need to be honest and truthful when dealing with HO. If you are not, it will come back to haunt and possibly create problems.

If you have a solicitor, suggest you speak to them as they will know more about your case than we (as strangers) do on a forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello vinny cr001 casa obie all experts

Please please guide me I'm so upset and facing financial issues too my wife appeal is 3 march and i can't afford lawyers

If you read my problem on this thread first post you will know..

Some of alreay read it and they replying to others posts of members but DONT KNOW WHY NOT MY POST?

PLEASE at least let me know how to send bundles of documents for appeal like ONE COPY TO UKVI AND ON TO FIRST TRIBUNAL please guide me and if any one know any point which i can make notes and good explanations i mean any thing according to my appeal so i can giveto judge to win my wife case. I am looking to attend my appeal with my own as i can't afford lawyers .

Please gurus guide me

Many thanks

Khanxwork
Newly Registered

Post by Khanxwork » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:14 pm

silentsmile wrote:Hello vinny cr001 casa obie all experts

Please please guide me I'm so upset and facing financial issues too my wife appeal is 3 march and i can't afford lawyers

If you read my problem on this thread first post you will know..

Some of alreay read it and they replying to others posts of members but DONT KNOW WHY NOT MY POST?

PLEASE at least let me know how to send bundles of documents for appeal like ONE COPY TO UKVI AND ON TO FIRST TRIBUNAL please guide me and if any one know any point which i can make notes and good explanations i mean any thing according to my appeal so i can giveto judge to win my wife case. I am looking to attend my appeal with my own as i can't afford lawyers .

Please gurus guide me

Many thanks

Hello smile

I would love to know the solution also because I am on same situation my wife applied flr fp and she got refuse we had have to choose flr fp because thresholds issue for FLR M now my appeal is in couple of months and I amon ILR I don't know how to send document apparently I can't afford laywer or solicitor so really looking to find out Appeal dealings etc

All the best

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm

@khan

Thanks for replies .can you please expand your problem what was the main issue or contax in refusal letter.

And do you have kids ?

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello guys

Viiny amber casa cr001
Any one please!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like no one have any idea ?
: (
Plz advice me brothers

silentsmile

FLR FP appeal dismissed Urgent Advice plz

Post by silentsmile » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:48 am

Hello gurus experts and all.

One of my family friend facing issues i need advice urgently.

Her family applied flr fp but flr fp was refused one of partners is o ILR but kids was not registered as BC. so thats why appea dismissed now i have question.

1. They looking to apply fresh application and they received letter for to get permission for UTT In 14 days time.
So if they apply fresh application what's is the left in hand

14 days and 28 days together is 42 days
Or just 28 days left from the decision date of FTT dismissal letter ??

Some people saying only 28 days some saying 28 days will start after 14 days like if they dont take option for UTT then after 14 days they will get 28 days in hand.

Please justify and advice any one

Many thanks

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Its sound like moderator merging my threads and not replying to my urgent case which i am looking and i have notice some one deleted my thread too what's happening here

Im sure i am not asking any hard questions if any moderator dont wana reply so at least paste any link where i can find my answers i appreciate you guys really help and to merged my thread is good but again not responding but merging for what reason?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:36 pm

silentsmile wrote:Its sound like moderator merging my threads and not replying to my urgent case which i am looking and i have notice some one deleted my thread too what's happening here

Im sure i am not asking any hard questions if any moderator dont wana reply so at least paste any link where i can find my answers i appreciate you guys really help and to merged my thread is good but again not responding but merging for what reason?
Please bear in mind that we have jobs and families and offer our time for free and most of us are not legally qualified. If you need such urgent advice, you can of course pay an OISC advisor to help you. When someone on the forum is willing to offer advice, I am sure they will. Not everyone has the answers for you so be patient.

We merge posts/topics because of the forum rules, see Multiple Posting (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Re: FLR FP Urgent Help Please

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

A high number of FLR(FP) applications in situations similar to yours are refused due to no evidence that there are compelling reasons why the family can't settle in the country of one (or both) of the parents. Many applicants believe that 'anchor children' will secure their stay...which is often no longer the case.
The HO is taking the view that young children can easily adapt to another environment.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Thanks for reply and my apologies if i said any thing wrong i can understand where you coming from.

I have asked above about 14 days for utt and then 28 days for fresh application

So the situation is 20th april is date on ftt appeal dismissed letter and saying in letter have 14 days for permission for utt

So which is we not looking they (applicant) looking to put fresh application

So he have 14 days and 28 days total 42 days for application in time?

Or just 28 days from the date of ftt letter(20 april)

Please clear this to me if you can.

Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:40 pm

14 days from 20-Apr to apply for permission to UTT.
28 days from 20-Apr to make a new application.

You cannot do both, only either of the two.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Thanks gerix

But i have found from lawyer just today he said u have 28 days in hand after this 14 days

Because 14 days is mean sec 3c you are still in legal stay.

So you can do fresh application from in 14 days so your 28 grace period will start on 15th days of your circle

Like exact after 14th day your 28 day period will start if utt permission was not choosen and not applied then 28 stand there for fresh application.

So in total you can say 42

Please clear this to mean and thanks again for your replies.

I am waiting casa and cr001 please help on here you guys champ.and greix you too :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:50 pm

No, your solicitor is wrong, the calculation of the days does not work like that, i.e. 42 days. What geriatrix has said is correct.
Char (CR001 not Casa)