ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK born child application with parent application for ILR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

camy123
Newly Registered

UK born child application with parent application for ILR

Post by camy123 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:08 pm

Hi Experts,

Need your valuable suggestion on the below question

Iam in T2G route and completing 5 years in June 2020( planning to Apply for ILR) ,my dependent wife as well in same time .

Two kids one born in UK( Need you advice here) and another in India (will apply for ILR along with us as he complete 5 ys in uk)

My one child born in UK ( June 2015)how should we handle the application as he can register as BC ? Current his tier 2 dependent visa expire on august 2020.

Should we get ILR and submit separate application once we get ILR & how much time will take to process & complete the application to reciter as BC?

Thanks all in advance,
Camy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK born child application with parent application for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Simply apply to register the UK born child once you have ilr the child does not need a valid visa or ilr to apply to register as the child is UK born.

Citizenship applications can take up to 6 months but usually take around 3 months. There is no priority service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

camy123
Newly Registered

Re: UK born child application with parent application for ILR

Post by camy123 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:12 am

Thank you very much for your quick answer CR001.