ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My post seems to have gone

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FXR_1340
Member of Standing

My post seems to have gone

Post by FXR_1340 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:31 pm

I am sure I posted on this thread yesterday

general-uk-immigration-forum/discretion ... l#p1627377

but it seems to have disappeared.

What could have happened to it? I know it would not have been deleted as this board has repeatedly said it does not delete posts.

What happened to my post?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My post seems to have gone

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Your post was removed to a folder members cannot see. Your post was not helpful to the user and not sure why you posted they should go to a police station.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FXR_1340
Member of Standing

Re: My post seems to have gone

Post by FXR_1340 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:20 pm
Your post was removed to a folder members cannot see. Your post was not helpful to the user and not sure why you posted they should go to a police station.
As a decent law abiding citizen who pays the correct taxes, it is only correct that law breakers face the consequences of their actions. Hence my contribution.

It seems to be the norm on this website to give assistance by way of advice to those who have broken UK law. It also seems the norm to aid and abet those very people who should be facing up to their actions.

So many other good people who follow the rules(be they good or bad) and deserve the help and advice often given.

In the post in question there was an admission of law breaking. Of that there is no doubt. Please do not forget that, at least in part, it is due to this and similar abusers that the visa process takes so long. The Immigration Service has to spend time trying to identify the law breakers etc and as a result its fair to say that visa processing time extends as a consequence.

Too bad if that is hard to swallow but it seems to be the elephant in the room.

I hope this helpful in the understanding of why I made my contribution.