ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required document list for EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Onuren
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Required document list for EEA

Post by Onuren » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 am

Hı All,
I want to make an application for EEA family permit. My engaged is EU citizen and she live in UK.I am Turkish.
When I check to necessery document from ''https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eea-family-permit'' website, I could not find any required document list.
Does anyone know about this list?
how can I reach this information?
What kind of documenets should prepared from both side?

It will be great to find my way during this period If somebody have a opinion about it .

Thanks for your advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Required document list for EEA

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:03 am

It is clearly stated in the link that you have provided, if you scroll down the page!!!
Documents you must provide
You must provide:

a valid passport
evidence of your relationship to your EEA family member, for example a marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, birth certificate or proof that you’ve lived together for 2 years if unmarried
your family member’s valid passport or national identity card (or a certified copy if you cannot provide the original)
proof of your dependency if you’re dependent on your EEA family member
If your EEA family member has been in the UK for more than 3 months, you must show that they have a permanent residence document or are one of the following:

working, for example an employment contract, wage slips or a letter from an employer
self-employed (for example contracts, invoices or audited accounts with bank statements) and paying tax and National Insurance
studying, for example a letter from the school, college or university
financially independent, for example bank statements
Your family member must have full health insurance (comprehensive sickness insurance) if they’re studying or financially independent.

You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.