ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cyber Security opportunities in UK or Europe

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sreekarams
Newly Registered

Cyber Security opportunities in UK or Europe

Post by sreekarams » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:27 am

Hello All,

I just want to reach out to all of you to know the procedure to grab the Cyber Security opportunities in UK or Europe. I have overall 6+ yrs of experience in Cyber Security and currently residing in United States(H1B Visa) and willing to relocate to UK or Europe. May I ask the approach to get the interviews from the UK or Europe licensed visa sponsors?

It would be greatly appreciated if you detail the approach to get the interview calls. I am pretty much confident that I shall be able to clear the interviews whichever comes on the first basis.

Thanks again and I will look forward to hearing from any one.

Best!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cyber Security opportunities in UK or Europe

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:30 am

You need to decide where you want to work as the requirements for each country (UK and other EU countries) is different and there is a different sub forum further down the main page for EU country questions.

For the UK, the list of HO approved sponsors is in the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-workers
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sreekarams
Newly Registered

Post by sreekarams » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:34 am

Thanks CR001, Appreciate the response.

Currently am utilizing LinkedIn and other job boards to apply for UK or Europe based cyber security jobs, hoping to get some interview calls.

I will take a look at the licensed visa sponsors from UK and will try to approach the respective recruiters in LinkedIn.

Thanks again, I will await for any other responses to this thread.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:07 am

I will await for any other responses to this thread.
For UK jobs, members are not permitted to name companies at all, so your best bet is to look through the sponsor list filtered to what your industry is.

For EU job queries, please post your question in the correct sub forum (not this one) and as already mentioned, you would need to be more specific on country as the requirements vary and are not universal across Europe and not transferable to the UK. The Europe sub forum link is below.

europe-immigration-forum/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.