ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Umbrella Companies sponsoring Tier 2 visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nsharab
Newly Registered

Re: Umbrella Companies sponsoring Tier 2 visa

Post by nsharab » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Thanks for sharing the list of Sponsors registered with UKBA. However, it would be great help if someone knows who can sponsor Mainframe + Banking contract roles out of this list.
Thanks,

mssajith
Newly Registered

Post by mssajith » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 am

Hello, If anyone has the contact details of any Tier 2 sponsors, please help me too. I am also looking for sponsorship and have 8+ years of IT experience. Thanks!

meghz_123456
Newly Registered

Post by meghz_123456 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:15 am

Hi All,

I'm a SAS consultant with over 5 years of work experience.I'm currently based out of Gurgaon India,I would like to move to UK and work as a contractor there....can someone please guide me on which umbrella company to approach for Sponsorship ? I have lived and worked in UK for year in 2011.

kmahere
Newly Registered

Post by kmahere » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Try workpermitconsultants.com or contractortaxation.com. They may be able to help you.

anilnusum
Newly Registered

Post by anilnusum » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi Sangeetharaman, even am looking for something in ur case, let me know if u managed to get some sponsors. U can mail me @ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. appreciate your help. Thanks Anil

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

Alyx
Newly Registered

Post by Alyx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi All, Please stay away from any company that offers you a tier 2 visa sponsorship without the offer of a job. Companies like Spam 8 Ltd and their sister company workpermitconsultants.com are handing out CoS illegally as they do not actually look for or give you a job. They will not pay you and they will cancel your visa after 3 months if you do not secure your own contract. This is almost impossible to do as recruitment agencies and companies are aware that they are unable to hire non eu people on a tier 2 general visa. Not only that they require you to secure a contract paying no less than £220 per day which means they get a bigger cut. The minimum salary a tier 2 general visa holder can earn is approx. £20 600 per annum and not the ridiculous amount they require you to get. All of the above makes it almost impossible to get work. So be aware people, I am currently in that situation and I would hate to see others fall into the same trap as I have.

mabilla1
Newly Registered

Post by mabilla1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:51 am

Hello,

I'm also currently on Tier 2 sponsorship with a permanent role. I'm looking to get into more flexible roles (contracts) that will be both UK based and sometimes international. I'm an experienced Electrical Power Engineer so somewhat confident I can easily get contract roles nationally and internationally. Can I get a company that will sponsor me and allow me these flexibilities of contracting nationally and internationally? Most importantly, and getting my ILR in future will not be affected? I'm just one year on the tier 2 (4 years to go)
:!: :oops:

Any advise will be much appreciated.

tech14
Newly Registered

Post by tech14 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Hello,
I am an IT consultant/Engineer (currently on Tier 1 psw visa) looking for a Tier 2 sponsorship. currently i am on 6 months contract -(started in July) @ £25/hour for a 40 hour /week contract. do you know any company who may be able to sponsor me?
Thanks in advance!!

bomakanti
Newly Registered

Post by bomakanti » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:12 am

Hi Jack
i know this is a very old post but then i was hoping that you are still viewing this discussion, could you inbox me the name of the company as i am looking for a tier-2 sponsoring company

Appreciate your help

jnarani
Newly Registered

Post by jnarani » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:06 am

If any one needs Tier2 sponsorship in UK after masters . Please contact me @ 8886044465 we can help you get a sponsor . Strictly for IT

Cleidinei
Newly Registered

Post by Cleidinei » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi All,

I'm a Mainframe consultant with almost 10 years of experience.I'm from Brazil and I would like to have an opportunity to work there....Can someone tell me which company is able to sponsor me?

Cleidinei
Newly Registered

Post by Cleidinei » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:00 pm

jnarani wrote:If any one needs Tier2 sponsorship in UK after masters . Please contact me @ 8886044465 we can help you get a sponsor . Strictly for IT
Hi Jnarani.
Please give your email address.

krishnayogik
Newly Registered

Post by krishnayogik » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:57 pm

looking for visa sponsporship for my new contract Roles.
Cheers,
Krishna
Last edited by krishnayogik on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krishnayogik
Newly Registered

Post by krishnayogik » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:58 pm

hi guys

I am currently working with Microsoft in Big Data analytics as a Contractor.

I need visa sponsporship for my new contract Roles.

please let me know if you have genuine Umbrella Compaines that sponsor Tier 2 General visa.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Krishna

User should NOT post their personal contact information publicly as the forum is visited by scammers and spammers daily. Your post (again) has been anonymised.

Users are unable to send or read Private Messages until they have made at least 30 posts.

Kindly do not persist in posting your contact details.

- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:09 pm

You can't contract on a Tier 2

Repeat until it sinks in.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

VeronikaC
Newly Registered

Post by VeronikaC » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Hi jack_daniel, how did it go with the company you were getting your WP from, Spam 8, was it? And if you managed to receive the WP from a different company, could you write it's name please? Thanks!

RITURAJ
Newly Registered

Post by RITURAJ » Tue May 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi All,
I am looking for VISA Sponsorship, Currently in UK Teir-3 ICT expiring Jul-15.
Working in IT with 4+Exp in dataware housing.
Please suggest , i am reachable at number.
Email

Thanks
Last edited by CR001 on Tue May 05, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:09 pm

RITURAJ wrote:Hi All,
I am looking for VISA Sponsorship, Currently in UK Teir-3 ICT expiring Jul-15.
Working in IT with 4+Exp in dataware housing.
Please suggest , i am reachable at number.
Email

Thanks
I have removed your personal contact information as this is a very public, open forum.

The list of Tier 2 sponsor link below. Remember to steer clear of umbrella companies and contracting, it is illegal on Tier 2.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... onsors.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RITURAJ
Newly Registered

Post by RITURAJ » Tue May 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Thanks for the link CR001.

However it am looking for some urgent contact person who could provide me the COS.Guys please help.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:09 pm

There is no quick legal way unfortunately. You will need to contact the approved sponsors yourself.

Can you not extend your Tier 2 ICT?

How long have you been in the UK on Tier 2 ICT as there are rules in place regarding switching to Tier 2 general?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier2visa11
Newly Registered

Post by tier2visa11 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi guys, if you are interested in tier 2 sponsorship, please PM me provided you have contract job.

RITURAJ
Newly Registered

Post by RITURAJ » Wed May 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks CR001 ..
I am in UK from Jul-14 till Jul-15 and my company is not going to extend Hence i am looking for options.
Please suggest if the process to switch would take a lot of time since i have 2 month(visa period) and 2 months (resignation period).

Thanks
Rituraj

amithargovinddas
Newly Registered

Post by amithargovinddas » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi guys,

I am currently under umbrella company (since 2 year + ) who says i cannot claim expenses because am on the same site for more then 24 months and i travel from the same location. (am renting house since past 3 years)

Is this true ? What if i change employer ? And if anyone has any suggestion which company will suite to do sponsorship and provide COS ( i have 3 dependants ) would be great.

Thanks
mit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:12 pm

amithargovinddas wrote:Hi guys,

I am currently under umbrella company (since 2 year + ) who says i cannot claim expenses because am on the same site for more then 24 months and i travel from the same location. (am renting house since past 3 years)

Is this true ? What if i change employer ? And if anyone has any suggestion which company will suite to do sponsorship and provide COS ( i have 3 dependants ) would be great.

Thanks
mit
Are you currently on a Tier 2 General? If yes, you might have a problem as working for an umbrella company on Tier 2 G is illegal and not permitted.

The HO approved list of Tier 2 General sponsors is here (click) and you will need to find a sponsor who is prepared to complete RLMT and issue you with a CoS.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:36 pm

tier2visa11 wrote:Hi guys, if you are interested in tier 2 sponsorship, please PM me provided you have contract job.
Members are unable to send or receive PMs until they have made 30 posts
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.