ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Extended Family Permit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anajacob
Newly Registered

EEA Extended Family Permit

Post by anajacob » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Hi ,
My name is Ana and I have been living in the UK for the past 10 years.
I am employed for the last 5 years. I want to sponsor my (mom's sister ) aunt and her family (her husband, and her 6 kids who live in Pakistan . Her eldest daughter (my cousin) called Sarah is separated from her husband and has a child. but she is living with my aunt so she and her daughter are dependent on my aunt. I have been sending money to my aunt for the past one year but via my cousin Sarah.

my question is that will that be an issue that i have been sending money to sarah instead directly to my aunt, even though sarah is financially dependent on my aunt and i am sponsoring sarah too ?

other question i have is that how long do they need to be dependent on me before they can make an efp application ? I heard 2 years is this true because i have only proof of 1 year money transfer to my cousin.

other question I have is that i am employed but i work only 25 hours per week. but my husband works too. but husband pays for all the expenses here.and so can this be an isue ? can they say that how will I sponsor 9 people . even though i think i dont have to financially help them with all their needs. even if they rely for accomodation that should meet the requirement of dependency, or not ?

when I am make the application do I need to certify all documents or just certain ?

well my aunt and her family lives in a village . from the day they were born. so when they were born they never registered their births until long time after birth , so can this be an issue as well ? shall i get dna test ?

other question I have is about accomdation : i am struggling to find a good accomodation , struggling to find a person who can write me a letter stating that he is ok to rent out the house to my aunt after she will be granted visa . can I provide a hotel reservation ? will that be acceptable ?

other question I have is I have already sponsored my husband from Pakistan and he is has 5 year residence card ? me sponsoring my aunt will that affect my husbans application for permanent residence ?

will we still be able to apply for efp after brexit ?

after reading all my scenario what do u think shall i go ahead with the application on behalf of them ? shall i apply for all of them or just sarah and her daughter for now , as i have been sending the money to her directly ?

looking forward to hear from you all soon .

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA Extended Family Permit

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:41 am

What is your nationality and your spouses nationality?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.