ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EU spouse traveling to another member state on Multiple Schengen visa from Netherlands

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ayaniqda
Newly Registered
Finland

Non-EU spouse traveling to another member state on Multiple Schengen visa from Netherlands

Post by ayaniqda » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi

I am a citizen of Finland, living and working in the UK. My Non-EU husband just got his first Schengen visa from Netherlands under the EU family Directive. We had applied for a single entry visa for a 12 day visit to Netherlands and Belgium but they gave us one-year and multiple visa.

The sticker says it is valid for all member states. However, my question is can we use the same visa for future travels that do not involve Netherlands? For instance, in summer we are planing of trips to Italy and France. Can we use the same visa? or do we need to apply for separate visas for each visit?

Thank you!
Last edited by ayaniqda on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Traveling to another member state on Multiple Schengen visa from Netherlands

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:15 pm

However, my question is can we use the same visa for future travels that do not involve Netherlands? For instance, in summer we are planing of trips to Italy and France. Can we use the same visa?
Yes, for any country in the Schengen zone.
or do we need to apply for separate visas for each visit?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mdf74813
Newly Registered

Re: Non-EU spouse traveling to another member state on Multiple Schengen visa from Netherlands

Post by Mdf74813 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:23 am

Does the sticker say " to accompany - eu spouse name"?
Please reply.
Thanks.