ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba, Administrator

Post Reply
Violetsareblue
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Violetsareblue » Sat May 30, 2020 6:32 pm

jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 pm
Hi violet,
Yes I am married, we are still not divorced yet. I left him whilst my spouse visa was on process with police involved and hospital. I didn’t know that I had to call the HO straight away as I was given with wrong advice. The person who tried to help was not an expert immigration solicitor he was still a newbie immigration adviser. I have records of women’s aid etc etc. It supposed to be a straightforward case if only I contacted HO a day after I left him. I applied for ILR set dv however I am not eligible as I didn’t get the spouse visa in my hands, although I technically had a spouse visa it’s only a matter of asking the right people and talking to the HO. I was petrified that time and didn’t know what to do. But now as years go by I learned about my case and about immigration I’ve done a lot of research. We have to be on top of our circumstance and do our own research and ask the right people. What about you?
Violetsareblue wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:51 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:12 pm
Hi violet

Thanks for the reply.

Hi senu,

I submitted letter from my friend and my statement. I also submitted letter from gp, my therapist “mental health”, letter from refugee council as I am volunteering for them. I have serious mental issues due to domestic violence from my English husband. There’s no guarantee that we will be given accommodation that’s close to where we are right now but there’s no harm in trying and explaining your circumstance.

Jay
senu14 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:09 pm


Hello Jay,
seen you have applied accommodation support so could you please let me know what sort of documents they require for processing it. today I called migrant help for apply accommodation but at this point they have only asked me to send eviction letter with self statement. took all kids details and husband details. we have to move on 30th September as eviction date. adviser has asked me to write in self statement that which part of country we wish for accommodation but said its not guaranteed.
Hello Jay, are you married to your English husband and did you have ever help spouse visa?
You would’ve qualified for ILR if you had the spouse visa but it’s unfortunate. I am separated with my ex husband( not British) that we came to this country together. I have a new born with someone else but we’re nothing serious. When ex husband has always been abusive but I never told anyone and my visa expire and I was stranded. I didn’t get right advice on what to do as I couldn’t go back with soo many children and issues back with his family. I finale got the advice to claim asylum due to my situation back home.

jay287
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:41 pm

HI violet,
Sorry to hear that. Being in an abusive relationship is very awful.

Yes I would have been entitled for ILR, that would be my biggest argument. I am not divorce with with my husband. Are you divorce? It’s a shame I was given with wrong advice. That was the scariest and bravest thing I did in my life leaving my husband calling the police.
Violetsareblue wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:32 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:39 pm
Hi violet,
Yes I am married, we are still not divorced yet. I left him whilst my spouse visa was on process with police involved and hospital. I didn’t know that I had to call the HO straight away as I was given with wrong advice. The person who tried to help was not an expert immigration solicitor he was still a newbie immigration adviser. I have records of women’s aid etc etc. It supposed to be a straightforward case if only I contacted HO a day after I left him. I applied for ILR set dv however I am not eligible as I didn’t get the spouse visa in my hands, although I technically had a spouse visa it’s only a matter of asking the right people and talking to the HO. I was petrified that time and didn’t know what to do. But now as years go by I learned about my case and about immigration I’ve done a lot of research. We have to be on top of our circumstance and do our own research and ask the right people. What about you?
Violetsareblue wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:51 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:12 pm
Hi violet

Thanks for the reply.

Hi senu,

I submitted letter from my friend and my statement. I also submitted letter from gp, my therapist “mental health”, letter from refugee council as I am volunteering for them. I have serious mental issues due to domestic violence from my English husband. There’s no guarantee that we will be given accommodation that’s close to where we are right now but there’s no harm in trying and explaining your circumstance.

Jay

Hello Jay, are you married to your English husband and did you have ever help spouse visa?
You would’ve qualified for ILR if you had the spouse visa but it’s unfortunate. I am separated with my ex husband( not British) that we came to this country together. I have a new born with someone else but we’re nothing serious. When ex husband has always been abusive but I never told anyone and my visa expire and I was stranded. I didn’t get right advice on what to do as I couldn’t go back with soo many children and issues back with his family. I finale got the advice to claim asylum due to my situation back home.

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm

jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi senu,

I will surely update you. did your solicitor sent the chase letter yet? It’s been 9months since my main interview. Fingers crossed for us all. I honestly feel like I am in double pandemic. I think we all are feeling the same thing. But I know our uncertainty is temporary.
senu14 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:05 pm
Hi senu,

I don’t think they ask for bank statement as I spoke to them and I also have a social worker/support. Just submit whatever you can, at least you tried your best. Just be straight forward to them. We are not very far I live 15minutes by train from Cambridge. I am hoping I get accommodation around here too. Are you getting section 95 subs only? I am getting subs only atm and from Salvation Army.

Regards
senu14 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 pm
Hi jay,

Thank you. I hope migrant help been forwarded my accommodation request to the HO. I have never heard anyone got accommodation in Cambridge as its expensive city but as you said I gave a little try. do you know they might ask us to sending bank statements etc.. like before when we applied financial support. did you hear anything regarding yours.
Hi Jay ,

its nice to hear you are living around here in Cambridge. we live in Cambridge for 10 years now to be honest its really hard to leave here now specially for kids their all friends here they never been out of Cambridge. yeah we are only getting financial support yet because we didn't want accommodation before but with current situation its hard for us to stay same place. same as you every single day I'm waking up with full of hopes hear something from HO but nothing yet. please let me know once you hear around where you gonna get accommodation. at the moment burning problem where will be
Hi Jay,
Did you hear from NASS regards your accommodation request or any news from FSU ? I have sent eviction letter and self statement nearly two weeks before but after that didn't hear anything yet.

jay287
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 am

Hi senu,

Unfortunately no news yet I guess we have to wait for them. I was thinking to ring them but it hasn’t been a month yet. I’ll surely keep you posted. No news for both.

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi senu,

I will surely update you. did your solicitor sent the chase letter yet? It’s been 9months since my main interview. Fingers crossed for us all. I honestly feel like I am in double pandemic. I think we all are feeling the same thing. But I know our uncertainty is temporary.
senu14 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:05 pm
Hi senu,

I don’t think they ask for bank statement as I spoke to them and I also have a social worker/support. Just submit whatever you can, at least you tried your best. Just be straight forward to them. We are not very far I live 15minutes by train from Cambridge. I am hoping I get accommodation around here too. Are you getting section 95 subs only? I am getting subs only atm and from Salvation Army.

Regards

Hi Jay ,

its nice to hear you are living around here in Cambridge. we live in Cambridge for 10 years now to be honest its really hard to leave here now specially for kids their all friends here they never been out of Cambridge. yeah we are only getting financial support yet because we didn't want accommodation before but with current situation its hard for us to stay same place. same as you every single day I'm waking up with full of hopes hear something from HO but nothing yet. please let me know once you hear around where you gonna get accommodation. at the moment burning problem where will be
Hi Jay,
Did you hear from NASS regards your accommodation request or any news from FSU ? I have sent eviction letter and self statement nearly two weeks before but after that didn't hear anything yet.

welljohn
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by welljohn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:16 pm

Hi Senu, sorry for all your trouble but be strong and God will guide you through... Domestic abused is straight forward case with HO.. With evidence of it in your hand.... Won't be in this position now. Trust in God and belief it will be over soon. Stay blessed.

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 pm

jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 am
Hi senu,

Unfortunately no news yet I guess we have to wait for them. I was thinking to ring them but it hasn’t been a month yet. I’ll surely keep you posted. No news for both.

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi senu,

I will surely update you. did your solicitor sent the chase letter yet? It’s been 9months since my main interview. Fingers crossed for us all. I honestly feel like I am in double pandemic. I think we all are feeling the same thing. But I know our uncertainty is temporary.
senu14 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 pm


Hi Jay ,

its nice to hear you are living around here in Cambridge. we live in Cambridge for 10 years now to be honest its really hard to leave here now specially for kids their all friends here they never been out of Cambridge. yeah we are only getting financial support yet because we didn't want accommodation before but with current situation its hard for us to stay same place. same as you every single day I'm waking up with full of hopes hear something from HO but nothing yet. please let me know once you hear around where you gonna get accommodation. at the moment burning problem where will be
Hi Jay,
Did you hear from NASS regards your accommodation request or any news from FSU ? I have sent eviction letter and self statement nearly two weeks before but after that didn't hear anything yet.
Hi Jay,
Thank you for reply. me too thinking ring them. didn't hear nothing from solicitor either its been nearly 4 weeks im waiting from her too. good luck for us.

jay287
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi senu,

My support worker told me that it normally take 46weeks for them unless you have an eviction date. I think it’s worth calling them. I’ll wait until next week otherwise I will ring them too.


senu14 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 pm
jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 am
Hi senu,

Unfortunately no news yet I guess we have to wait for them. I was thinking to ring them but it hasn’t been a month yet. I’ll surely keep you posted. No news for both.

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm
jay287 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi senu,

I will surely update you. did your solicitor sent the chase letter yet? It’s been 9months since my main interview. Fingers crossed for us all. I honestly feel like I am in double pandemic. I think we all are feeling the same thing. But I know our uncertainty is temporary.

Hi Jay,
Did you hear from NASS regards your accommodation request or any news from FSU ? I have sent eviction letter and self statement nearly two weeks before but after that didn't hear anything yet.
Hi Jay,
Thank you for reply. me too thinking ring them. didn't hear nothing from solicitor either its been nearly 4 weeks im waiting from her too. good luck for us.

nuni1234
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 pm
Bangladesh

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by nuni1234 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi to all Members
i need your help please i claimed asylum and had screening interview in april 2019 since then i didnt hear anything from HO no main interview nothing could anyone please help what should i do? where should i contact them for my interview?

rina
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:12 pm

nuni1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Hi to all Members
i need your help please i claimed asylum and had screening interview in april 2019 since then i didnt hear anything from HO no main interview nothing could anyone please help what should i do? where should i contact them for my interview?
I am in the same position. I had mine in March 2019 and since then nothing either.

nuni1234
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 pm
Bangladesh

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by nuni1234 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:00 pm

rina wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:12 pm
nuni1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Hi to all Members
i need your help please i claimed asylum and had screening interview in april 2019 since then i didnt hear anything from HO no main interview nothing could anyone please help what should i do? where should i contact them for my interview?
I am in the same position. I had mine in March 2019 and since then nothing either.
Hi rina have you chase HO regarding the interview.are you living in HO accomodation or urs ?

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 pm

jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:21 pm
Hi senu,

My support worker told me that it normally take 46weeks for them unless you have an eviction date. I think it’s worth calling them. I’ll wait until next week otherwise I will ring them too.


senu14 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 pm
jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 am
Hi senu,

Unfortunately no news yet I guess we have to wait for them. I was thinking to ring them but it hasn’t been a month yet. I’ll surely keep you posted. No news for both.

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi Jay,
Did you hear from NASS regards your accommodation request or any news from FSU ? I have sent eviction letter and self statement nearly two weeks before but after that didn't hear anything yet.
Hi Jay,
Thank you for reply. me too thinking ring them. didn't hear nothing from solicitor either its been nearly 4 weeks im waiting from her too. good luck for us.
Hi Jay,
I have contacted MP today and got fast reply from him. as he said his office staff rang HO regarding my application status but HO only mentioned application continuous to remain under consideration . but MP written to me that he would like write to HO to asking urgently prioritise my application for a decision based on the difficulties currently being experienced. do you think will it help to get fast response or know anybody had same experience

jay287
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi senu,

I read somewhere involving MP however to me personally it won’t make any difference. It won’t influence the HO decision on our cases, My solicitor and support worker didn’t suggest doing those things but we have all the rights to chase the HO especially there’s no decision for over 6months. I’ll keep you posted if something come up. Lemme know as well!

Best of luck to us
senu14 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 pm
jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:21 pm
Hi senu,

My support worker told me that it normally take 46weeks for them unless you have an eviction date. I think it’s worth calling them. I’ll wait until next week otherwise I will ring them too.


senu14 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 pm
jay287 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:32 am
Hi senu,

Unfortunately no news yet I guess we have to wait for them. I was thinking to ring them but it hasn’t been a month yet. I’ll surely keep you posted. No news for both.


Hi Jay,
Thank you for reply. me too thinking ring them. didn't hear nothing from solicitor either its been nearly 4 weeks im waiting from her too. good luck for us.
Hi Jay,
I have contacted MP today and got fast reply from him. as he said his office staff rang HO regarding my application status but HO only mentioned application continuous to remain under consideration . but MP written to me that he would like write to HO to asking urgently prioritise my application for a decision based on the difficulties currently being experienced. do you think will it help to get fast response or know anybody had same experience

Violetsareblue
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Violetsareblue » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 pm

A quick update on my case. The home office send my lawyer an email saying they aim to make a decision between the next 8-9 weeks.
Also My life has been a stressful this past 3 weeks as my ex husband (which I didn’t know was still in the country as I haven’t seen him since 2017) managed to find me and the kids. Things got bad when he came as I was injured on my hand and my back and my son also got bruised when he was trying to protect me. The police came and took pictures and took statements After called the police but he’s left before they arrived and I got referred to domestic violence organisation and now something about MIRAC. They have apply for non molestation order for me and now he’s is currently wanted. I don’t know how he found out my address as I left this abusive marriage back then. Part of my asylum claim was due to him and his family member back home as they maltreat me and want to separate me from my children due to my HIV status which I was diagnosed in 2015 after I was raped the year before. I’ve been mentally drained. The dv agency have contacted my solicitor and she said we should wait till they make a decision on my asylum hopefully in September ending before she decides next step or inform home office of my new situation.

jay287
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi violet,
So sorry about this. I hope you’re keeping well. I understand how you’re feeling, we kind of have similar case. It’s tough but stay strong for your kids. I think they will give you a refuge now. I hope you will be move to another place.

You can send those as part of your claim. To me personally inform the home office, it is a safeguarding concern especially you have children. Lesson learned from my case was I didn’t tell the Ho straight away about my dv.

I have a civil case as well for my ex husband and in laws.

Best of luck to us all
Violetsareblue wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 pm
A quick update on my case. The home office send my lawyer an email saying they aim to make a decision between the next 8-9 weeks.
Also My life has been a stressful this past 3 weeks as my ex husband (which I didn’t know was still in the country as I haven’t seen him since 2017) managed to find me and the kids. Things got bad when he came as I was injured on my hand and my back and my son also got bruised when he was trying to protect me. The police came and took pictures and took statements After called the police but he’s left before they arrived and I got referred to domestic violence organisation and now something about MIRAC. They have apply for non molestation order for me and now he’s is currently wanted. I don’t know how he found out my address as I left this abusive marriage back then. Part of my asylum claim was due to him and his family member back home as they maltreat me and want to separate me from my children due to my HIV status which I was diagnosed in 2015 after I was raped the year before. I’ve been mentally drained. The dv agency have contacted my solicitor and she said we should wait till they make a decision on my asylum hopefully in September ending before she decides next step or inform home office of my new situation.

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 pm
A quick update on my case. The home office send my lawyer an email saying they aim to make a decision between the next 8-9 weeks.
Also My life has been a stressful this past 3 weeks as my ex husband (which I didn’t know was still in the country as I haven’t seen him since 2017) managed to find me and the kids. Things got bad when he came as I was injured on my hand and my back and my son also got bruised when he was trying to protect me. The police came and took pictures and took statements After called the police but he’s left before they arrived and I got referred to domestic violence organisation and now something about MIRAC. They have apply for non molestation order for me and now he’s is currently wanted. I don’t know how he found out my address as I left this abusive marriage back then. Part of my asylum claim was due to him and his family member back home as they maltreat me and want to separate me from my children due to my HIV status which I was diagnosed in 2015 after I was raped the year before. I’ve been mentally drained. The dv agency have contacted my solicitor and she said we should wait till they make a decision on my asylum hopefully in September ending before she decides next step or inform home office of my new situation.
Hi Violet,
really sorry to hear about this and hope you and your kids doing well now. its nice to hear that you did hear from HO im sure you will get positive outcome near future. if you don't mind could you please let me know how long did it take HO response to your solicitor because im waiting more than a month to hear from my solicitor. she said wrote the HO a month before but still didn't hear anything from her.

Violetsareblue
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Violetsareblue » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi senu, I sent my child’s passport in February to be added as my dependent and my also told my lawyer to ask for updates On my claim.

In MAY we receive email asking for further evidence regarding my me and my daughter medical issues.

Then Two days ago we received another email giving time frame for decision.

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi senu, I sent my child’s passport in February to be added as my dependent and my also told my lawyer to ask for updates On my claim.

In MAY we receive email asking for further evidence regarding my me and my daughter medical issues.

Then Two days ago we received another email giving time frame for decision.
Hi Violet,

Thank you for your reply. I sent new evidence for my elder daughter's 7 years resident( she been born UK) last October. Then sent second daughter's British citizen registered certificate in last February same as you. no response at all so I'm trying to get update or timeframe but nothing works yet.

Violetsareblue
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Violetsareblue » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:25 pm

senu14 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi senu, I sent my child’s passport in February to be added as my dependent and my also told my lawyer to ask for updates On my claim.

In MAY we receive email asking for further evidence regarding my me and my daughter medical issues.

Then Two days ago we received another email giving time frame for decision.
Hi Violet,

Thank you for your reply. I sent new evidence for my elder daughter's 7 years resident( she been born UK) last October. Then sent second daughter's British citizen registered certificate in last February same as you. no response at all so I'm trying to get update or timeframe but nothing works yet.
Hopefully we receive good news soon.

senu14
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:25 pm
senu14 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi senu, I sent my child’s passport in February to be added as my dependent and my also told my lawyer to ask for updates On my claim.

In MAY we receive email asking for further evidence regarding my me and my daughter medical issues.

Then Two days ago we received another email giving time frame for decision.
Hi Violet,

Thank you for your reply. I sent new evidence for my elder daughter's 7 years resident( she been born UK) last October. Then sent second daughter's British citizen registered certificate in last February same as you. no response at all so I'm trying to get update or timeframe but nothing works yet.
Hopefully we receive good news soon.
Hi Violet,
I wish the same but have worried they are working as normal during this climate or not. It was super slow process even before covid 19 situation so now ?

Nicefat1920
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:26 am
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Nicefat1920 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Good day friends,please i needed advised on how or what to do with regards to our application.I came to this country some years ago.to be precise 2009 with a student visa and i did my programme and went ahead to renew to PSW.with my PSW ,i brought my MRS to the UK and we renew to student again until our college was revoked and we apply for FLRO then to Asylum which has since be refused with the appeal exhausted in 2018. We have since be reporting yearly at the reporting centre though i managed to fund my mortgage,never claim any kind of support or help from the system. i have 3 children in the UK which are all born here and the eldest is 6 years plus. I have be reading this thread and would solicit any good help here as we are short of money and scared to claim anything because loads of questioning that comes with govt. support. is it safe to apply for fee waiver? is it better or quicker to apply for further submission or FLR FP application? what are the issues you think may be my hurdle in anyway i go. I am thinking of making the application myself, do you think its safe?
#advisedneedednotabuse#

Post Reply
cron