ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa for 2years - Required docs

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Wed May 11, 2022 1:54 pm

Hi,
I want to apply for my parents visitor visa for 2 years timeline. Regarding the financial docs for how many months they should submit their bank statements?
They had visitor visa for 6 months in 2019, at that time they provided 6months bank statements.

Thanks
adiba

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: Visitor Visa for 2years - Required docs

Post by htc_123 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:33 am

6 months are generally ok, regardless of the visit visa length.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Fri May 13, 2022 11:12 am

adi21 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:54 pm
Hi,
I want to apply for my parents visitor visa for 2 years timeline. Regarding the financial docs for how many months they should submit their bank statements?
They had visitor visa for 6 months in 2019, at that time they provided 6months bank statements.

Thanks
adiba
The latest 6 months bank statement is a standard requirement. This is regardless if it's 6 months, 2years, 5 years or 10 years visa.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sun May 15, 2022 11:43 am

thanks you so much.

one more questions.

1. My mom's passport validity is going to expire on 2024. I want to apply 2year visa for her & her passport will expire before 2years. So is it going to be an issue?
2. My dad has renewed his passport which is machine readable but his old passport hasnt returned by passport office now somewhere I have seen that he needs to send both passport as his prevoius uk visa was issued on his old passport. In this case what we can we. thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Visitor Visa for 2years - Passport Validity & old passport issue.

Post by adi21 » Mon May 16, 2022 8:04 pm

one more questions.

1. My mom's passport validity is going to expire on 2024. I want to apply 2year visa for her & her passport will expire before 2years. So is it going to be an issue?
2. My dad has renewed his passport which is machine readable but his old passport hasnt returned by passport office now somewhere I have seen that he needs to send both passport as his prevoius uk visa was issued on his old passport. In this case what we can we. thanks
[/quote]

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 17, 2022 12:05 pm

adi21 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:04 pm
one more questions.

1. My mom's passport validity is going to expire on 2024. I want to apply 2year visa for her & her passport will expire before 2years. So is it going to be an issue?If she wanted, she could even get a 10year visa on the passport. If the passport expires and she gets a new one. She'd need to carry both to travel to the UK. Expired to show visa and new to show you have a valid travel document. No issues!
2. My dad has renewed his passport which is machine readable but his old passport hasnt returned by passport office now somewhere I have seen that he needs to send both passport as his prevoius uk visa was issued on his old passport. In this case what we can we. thanksThere's no law that he has to send that for a new visitors visa. If you have a copy of the previous passport and copy of the visa issued, that would suffice.
The HO have all this details, and can be easily confirmed. They don't need your paperwork, but it helps to attach them.
[/quote]

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Tue May 17, 2022 8:42 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:05 pm
adi21 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:04 pm
one more questions.

1. My mom's passport validity is going to expire on 2024. I want to apply 2year visa for her & her passport will expire before 2years. So is it going to be an issue?If she wanted, she could even get a 10year visa on the passport. If the passport expires and she gets a new one. She'd need to carry both to travel to the UK. Expired to show visa and new to show you have a valid travel document. No issues!
2. My dad has renewed his passport which is machine readable but his old passport hasnt returned by passport office now somewhere I have seen that he needs to send both passport as his prevoius uk visa was issued on his old passport. In this case what we can we. thanksThere's no law that he has to send that for a new visitors visa. If you have a copy of the previous passport and copy of the visa issued, that would suffice.
The HO have all this details, and can be easily confirmed. They don't need your paperwork, but it helps to attach them.
[/quote]

Thank u so much for your kind information. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Visitor Visa for 2years - Medical treatment ( while visiting last time in uk)

Post by adi21 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:48 am

Hi,
My mom & dad both were serviced by GP( some medicine were prescribed) when they were visited uk last time (tourist visa).But they werent charged because of over 65 age. Now Im going to apply for their 2years visa n in the application form a question is regarding medical service. So is it gonna be any issue after disclosing about their treatment?

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:00 am

Shouldn't be an issue. You need to be honest and mention the treatment.

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: Visitor Visa for 2years - Financial Evidence

Post by adi21 » Sat May 21, 2022 11:53 pm

Hi,
Regarding financial evidence. My dad receive in cash as a rental income( can provide deed of shop). He doesnt have any savings in bank. But my mom has regular pension income & savings certificate which can be shown from bank statement. Also rent from flat received in cash ( flat is on my mom's name).Im afraid about my dad as there is no evidence of his income /savings in the form of bank statement.

Now shall I just mentioned in notes that" income is not separated in family life rather my mom n dad both earn & spend togtherly?Both of them are depended to each other. Also In the application form shall I just mention total income & expenditure amount of them & explain in notes?"

Thanks
Adi

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sat May 21, 2022 11:53 pm

htc_123 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:00 am
Shouldn't be an issue. You need to be honest and mention the treatment.
Thank u so much.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:18 am

Hi, I am going to apply for my parent's tourist visa. Currently, they are living in a flat which is owned by my sister. So how should I explain?

"Give more details about your living situation, such as who you live with and who owns the property - I and My wife xxxxxxxxx live in this flat. The flat is owned by my elder daughter. She is a dentist so we take care of her children while she is on her medical duty. Regularly she visits & takes care of us. She just lived near this flat in her in-law's house."

Does the above explanation ok?

thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm

adi21 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:18 am
Hi, I am going to apply for my parent's tourist visa. Currently, they are living in a flat which is owned by my sister. So how should I explain?

"Give more details about your living situation, such as who you live with and who owns the property - I and My wife xxxxxxxxx live in this flat. The flat is owned by my elder daughter. She is a dentist so we take care of her children while she is on her medical duty. Regularly she visits & takes care of us. She just lived near this flat in her in-law's house."

Does the above explanation ok?

thanks
Too much details.

I and My wife xxxxxxxxx live in this flat. The flat is owned by my daughter.

That's all.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:54 pm

So no documents need to provide. Just double checking. Thanks

adi21
Bangladesh

Re: UREGTN +++Visitor Visa for 2years - Financial Evidence

Post by adi21 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:21 am

Hi, Can anyone advise on this, please?
Hi,
Regarding financial evidence. My dad receives in cash as a rental income( can provide a deed of the shop). He doesn't have any savings in the bank. But my mom has regular pension income & savings certificates which can be shown from the bank statement. Also, rent from the flat was received in cash (the flat is in my mom's name). I'm afraid about my dad as there is no evidence of his income /savings in the form of a bank statement.

Now shall I just mention in notes that" income is not separated in family life rather my mom n dad both earn & spend together? Both of them are dependent on each other. Also In the application form shall I just mention the total income & expenditure amount of them & explain them in notes?"

Thanks
Adi
[/quote]

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: UREGTN +++Visitor Visa for 2years - Financial Evidence

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:01 pm

adi21 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:21 am
Hi, Can anyone advise on this, please?
Hi,
Regarding financial evidence. My dad receives in cash as a rental income( can provide a deed of the shop). He doesn't have any savings in the bank. But my mom has regular pension income & savings certificates which can be shown from the bank statement. Also, rent from the flat was received in cash (the flat is in my mom's name). I'm afraid about my dad as there is no evidence of his income /savings in the form of a bank statement.

Now shall I just mention in notes that" income is not separated in family life rather my mom n dad both earn & spend together? Both of them are dependent on each other. Also In the application form shall I just mention the total income & expenditure amount of them & explain them in notes?"

Thanks
Adi
[/quote]
Not sure your theories would work. There always has to be a paper rail. The good thing is that they've been here before.
Why not try and sponsor them fully. Add your 6 months statement and payslip, work with that.
If and when they get the visa, they can buy their own tickets themselves.

It's not about what you say, it's about what you can prove.

Don't give the ECO no other choice but to reject their applications. Give 'em something to work with.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
What is ECO?
Can I sponsor them ? I don't work though. But my husband does . Can he sponsor them ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:31 pm

ECO = Entry Clearance Officer

Anyone can ssponoat them, the key is what evidence of ties to home country they evidence to show they will leave the uk.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Hi,
Thank you so much.
Another question-
1. My parents are going to provide the deed of their assets as evidence of financial income( they get cash as rent. ) They were in Uk in 2019. They have done the notary of the deeds ( i mean converting those into English & attaching them by a lawyer) Can they submit those copies? Or they should redo N submit it? thanks.

2. My parents are living in my elder sister's flat. Now should they get any letter from my sister or mention in the application that they live with their elder daughter's flat should be enough? or anything else?

Thanks
Adiba

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:17 pm

Hi,
Question regarding the medical treatment of my parents.

3. In 2019 when my parents visited the UK they went to GP for medical purposes & given some medicine But were not charged as they were over 65. Now I am again applying for their tourist visa. Just wondering how should I disclose this information. On the application form, there is only space to select where treatment has been received & for how long( which I exactly can't remember). Please suggest. thanks

blondesafari

Post by blondesafari » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:50 am

You have to take out travel insurance for visitors. Using the NHS could negatively affect any future visas if you did not pay for services. Medication being free for over 65’s is only for U.K. taxpayers!

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:10 pm

adi21 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Hi,. Any suggestions on below? Thanks

Hi,
Thank you so much.
Another question-
1. My parents are going to provide the deed of their assets as evidence of financial income( they get cash as rent. ) They were in Uk in 2019. They have done the notary of the deeds ( i mean converting those into English & attaching them by a lawyer) Can they submit those copies? Or they should redo N submit it? thanks.

2. My parents are living in my elder sister's flat. Now should they get any letter from my sister or mention in the application that they live with their elder daughter's flat should be enough? or anything else?

Thanks
Adiba

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Visitor Visa for 2years - Medical treatment ( while visiting last time in uk)

Post by JB007 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:54 pm

adi21 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:48 am
Hi,
My mom & dad both were serviced by GP( some medicine were prescribed) when they were visited uk last time (tourist visa).But they werent charged because of over 65 age. Now Im going to apply for their 2years visa n in the application form a question is regarding medical service. So is it gonna be any issue after disclosing about their treatment?
For visitors to NHS England:
If they were in the area for more than 24 hours but less than 3 months:- they were allowed to register at a GP surgery as a temporary patient.

JB007
- thin ice -

Post by JB007 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Did they have any tests from the GP surgery e.g. blood tests, bowel cancer tests? Those had to be paid for.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:18 pm

JB007 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:54 pm
adi21 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:48 am
Hi,
For visitors to NHS England:
If they were in the area for more than 24 hours but less than 3 months:- they were allowed to register at a GP surgery as a temporary patient.

Hi,

What do you mean by " in the area for more than 24 hours but less than 3.months "
I have knocked the gp surgery n they said my parents r not register any.more.with them .
When they registered they had blood test, a.medicinne was prescribed for my mom which was emergency n my dad for eczema. But no charge was taken as both of them r over 65.
As GP had no record n only thing is their.nhs number.so shall I disclose or avoid it.

Thank you so much