Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Fine.::: Relationship Docs ::::
- WhatsApp chats, calls and video call screenshots (March 2019 to present) - about 5 screenshots per month
- Flight boarding passes to Kenya
- Photos together in Kenya
- Screenshot of Facebook as friends
- Western Union Gift transactions (2-3 transactions)
- Gift Receipts
- Marriage Certificate
- Scan/photo of Hindu Wedding Invitation
For applications outside the UK, your partner's employment and income is completely irrelevant and disregarded. Only your income counts.:::: Financial Docs ::::
- My and partner's employment letter
- My employment contract
- My and Partner's 6 month payslips
- My and Partner's 6 month bank statement
- Appendix 2 VAF4A financial form
Don't submit unnecessary documents!!:::: Additional/Supporting Docs ::::
- IHS Surchage fee confirmation payment screenshot/email
- Visa application fee paid confirmation/email/receipt
- Partner's IELTS PASS certificate (Life Skills A1)
- Partner's TB test - certificate
- My and Partner's passport bio page and stamped visa pages
- Supporting Letter from Myself Not required
- Supporting Letter from Partner Not required
- Supporting Letter from Partner's father that they're happy Not required
- Supporting Letter from My father that he's happy with my partner to stay with me at his house
- My and Partner's Birth Certificate (original and translated) Not required
- Partner's - ID card scan Not required
- Sponsor form - SU07 Not required
- My Land registry - Copy of Title Register
- Photos of my Parents house we will be staying in
- Father's Utility bill/council tax bill
- Parents - passport scan
- Partner's Parents - passport scan Not required
- My driving licence scan Not required
Nobody can give a definitive reply for this but generally speaking the subsisting relationship evidences should be as much as you can.shyamgorasia wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:06 pmHello. Many thanks for your reply.
I'm just a bit concerned with the amount of evidence to provide to prove relationship:
Is the following sufficient to prove our genuine and subsisting relationship? Or would you suggest more?
- 5-10 screenshots of chat each month (some have 5, some have more than 5)
- 3-10 screenshots of call logs each month including duration of few calls (some have 3, others have 2 calls, 5 calls etc)
- Pictures together in Nov 2020 (engagement, outings etc)
- Pictures together in March 2020 (outings, civil ceremony, wedding photoshoot etc)
- Flight boarding passes
- Gift receipts
- Western Union transactions
- Marriage Certificate
Please advise. I'm concerned that HO won't be convinced that its a genuine relationship. Other requirements I have met, so I'm not so worried about them.
There are no specific requirements, provide what you can that you believe helps prove you are in a genuine and subsisting relationship. It seems unlikely missing a couple sporadic months of messages would derail an entire application, particularly where other evidence is available. If you have concerns, you could address it in a cover letter the same way you have here, not much else you can do really. "Decisions on whether a relationship is genuine and subsisting are to be considered, taking into account all available evidence and individual circumstances, on a case by-case basis."shyamgorasia wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 amI have screenshots from March 2019 to present, but April and June are missing as I was having some backup issues so I've lost this. And partner doesn't keep her messages for personal reasons, so we can't recover these 2 months. Will this be an issue? How would i address this in the cover letter?
Yes with other things provided as proof you should be fine.shyamgorasia wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:38 pmThanks for your reply.
Yes, I have plenty of other screen shots from other months. On top of that we have/will have;
- Western union money transfers
- engagement pics
- civil ceremony pics/marriage certificate
- gift receipts
- flight boarding passes
- photos together
There are no specific requirements, provide what you can that you believe helps prove you are in a genuine and subsisting relationship. It seems unlikely not calling each other for a few months would derail an entire application, particularly where other evidence is available. "Decisions on whether a relationship is genuine and subsisting are to be considered, taking into account all available evidence and individual circumstances, on a case by-case basis."
Online title deed should be fine. Also attach mortgage statement (if on mortgage) and father's noc letter. Better than utility bills is council tax bill (optional).shyamgorasia wrote: ↑Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:46 pmRegarding the accommodation documents, would the following suffice?
- copy of title register (online £3 downloaded copy)
- recent utility bills (water and gas and electric)
- letter from father describing property details
- photos of property
Do I really need the actual deeds and title plan, since this will take a while to get through the post? Or is the above enough?
In all cases it is needed.
No need in that case
Then this is noc letter.
For visa purpose the only thing matters that who owns the property which can be confirmed from downloadable title register. However, if you still wish then can spend £7 and buy its official version via post for extra peace of mind.