ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa application & Appendix 2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mughal05
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa application & Appendix 2

Post by mughal05 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

Kindly need advise in my case:

Am Pakistan national based in Dubai and Husband is British National based in UK.

I submitted online application visa4uk, payment made attended VFS Dubai appointment and submitted my printed application along with original passport,marriage certificate, employer letter and bank statement.

please need advise at which state Appendix 2 and original spouse documents are required to be submitted?
(i submitted appendix 2 with all relevant copies).

Will appreciate assistance.

regards

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa application & Appendix 2

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:04 pm

If you used any scanning services all support documents should have been scanned and sent to Sheffield by the VFS.

Otherwise, you are expected to post everything to Sheffield and at the VFS only just submit passport and bio metrics.

What service did you use?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa application & Appendix 2

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:38 pm

mughal05 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:04 pm
Hi Everyone,

Kindly need advise in my case:

Am Pakistan national based in Dubai and Husband is British National based in UK.

I submitted online application visa4uk, payment made attended VFS Dubai appointment and submitted my printed application along with original passport,marriage certificate, employer letter and bank statement.

please need advise at which state Appendix 2 and original spouse documents are required to be submitted?
(i submitted appendix 2 with all relevant copies).

Will appreciate assistance.

regards
I think you have already submitted the application at VFS Dubai but forgotten to submit the appendix2. And I also guess that applicants from Dubai doesnot need to send the documents to Sheffield but about that try to get it double confirmed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.