Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Spouse visa

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello everyone please I am applying for UK spouse visa and I am confused I took my original marriage certificate which is in Arabic for the Apostil and then I took it for translation then after I took it I didn't do the Apostil for the translated one it's that will causes any problem because I didnt certified the translated marriaged document please if someone has any idea Please answer me.

uj95

Re: Spouse visa

Post by uj95 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:17 pm

All evidence needs to be in English, if it is not in English then a certified translation also needs to be attached as supporting document

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:07 pm

i already translate my marriage certificate in English but what i didn't take it for the Apostile after i translated from sworn translator that why i am wondering about if the Apostile is necessary after the translation

TODMATT

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Hello me wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm
Hello everyone please I am applying for UK spouse visa and I am confused I took my original marriage certificate which is in Arabic for the Apostil and then I took it for translation then after I took it I didn't do the Apostil for the translated one it's that will causes any problem because I didnt certified the translated marriaged document please if someone has any idea Please answer me.

Apostilled is NOT required as long as your marriage certificate has been translated to English then that should be enough provided your marriage was valid under the law in your own country. see Appendix FM-SE

(j) Where any specified documents provided are not in English or Welsh, the applicant must provide document in the original language and a full translation that can be independently verified by the Entry Clearance Officer, Immigration Officer or the Secretary of State. The translation must be dated and include:

i) confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the document;
(ii) the full name and signature of the translator or an authorised official of the translation company;
(iii) the translator or translation company’s contact details; and
(iv) if the applicant is applying for leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain, certification by a qualified translator and details of the translator or translation company’s credentials.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Spouse visa

Post by Hello me » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Hello everyone i just want to know if the sponsor letter its the same like covering letter

AmazonianX
Member of Standing

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello me wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm
Hello everyone i just want to know if the sponsor letter its the same like covering letter
Sponsor letter can also be covering letter

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Topics merged!! Please do not start a new topic with each question you have!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Hello me wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm
Hello everyone please someone help me i am applying for spouse visa and im form Morocco and i choose to submit my documents in tls contact the problem is in the application centre we are not allowed to submit more than 10 A4 pages and 10 photographs however we have so much pictures which could help us and now we are struggling with this thing could somebody please advice me what to do please
Sponsor can upload from UK.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:50 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Hello me wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm
Hello everyone please someone help me i am applying for spouse visa and im form Morocco and i choose to submit my documents in tls contact the problem is in the application centre we are not allowed to submit more than 10 A4 pages and 10 photographs however we have so much pictures which could help us and now we are struggling with this thing could somebody please advice me what to do please
Sponsor can upload from UK.
My Husband went to vfs center they say Morocco isn't from their list
So please help me if we want to upload them how to do

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Please when i will go to biometric appointment in tls contact in Morocco to submit my spouse visa documents at the time of upload the documents for me is they will allow me to see which documents they are submiting or they will let me wait in different room until they will submit my documents because i heard that sometimes they don't submit al the documents