ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried Partner Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nature11
Mood:

Unmarried Partner Visa

Post by Nature11 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Good Afternoon,
I need advise for my Close Friend.
He was married to person and separated 2.5 years ago. He is British Citizen and his ex-wife is in abroad(Not British National).
Both Parties are not coming on point where they can settle this matter. They both are not divorced yet.

He has found someone from last 1.5 year and in relation with her (non-married). We would Like to know is there any way he can apply Unmarried Partner visa for her (she is in abroad as well).... As per the situation it look like they will never settle down this matter because of ego.

Thanks in Advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Unmarried Partner Visa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:24 pm

An unmarried partner visa has a mandatory requirment to submit substantial documentary evidence proving they have lived together in a relationship along to marriage for at least 2 years. It seems they cannot prove this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.