ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i apply for ILR...Ugent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gbedem
Newly Registered
Mood:

Can i apply for ILR...Ugent

Post by gbedem » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 am

Hello all,

I need a lil bit of help and information please. I came into the UK on a student visa for my masters in november 2009. After my masters, i applied for the post study work and that was valid until june 2013> i then applied for entreprenurial visa, but it was denied and i was on appeal from 2014 until 2016 when it was refused by the upper tribunal. Fortunately i did not over stay as i finally married my wife and i applied for FLR FP(10year route) which is valid until next year. 2019 november will make me 10yrs in the UK,and i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for an ILR. please i need information from anyone that has any experience

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can i apply for ILR...Ugent

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:52 am

but it was denied and i was on appeal from 2014 until 2016 when it was refused by the upper tribunal. Fortunately i did not over stay as i finally married my wife and i applied for FLR FP(10year route)
You need to provide EXACT date and sequence of events.

Your section 3C protection ended when your appeals were exhausted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.