Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Did you really send 15 documents to prove your cohabitation1400 Years wrote:I sent my application two weeks ago. I included the following - and listed them on yellow paper, as Yellow Notes, for the convenience of the caseworker. Let's see.
Evidence of COHABITATION
1. Letter of confirmation of cohabitation since 2009* from xxxxx Accommodation Services for Mr xxxxx (main applicant) and Mrs xxxxx (wife)
2. Letter of confirmation of cohabitation since 2009* from xxxxx ELECTORAL REGISTER for the couple
3. Letter of confirmation of cohabitation from xxxxx SCHOOL, for the couple
4. Letter from NHS addressed to the parents for daughter xxxxx's appointment for 24 Nov 2010
5. xxxxx BANK letter dated 4 Jan 2011, addressed to the main applicant
6. Letter from NHS dated 05 Jan 2011, bearing reference to wife having attended an appointment for daughter [in the previous month]
7. xxxxx BANK Statement for the main applicant for Apr 2011
8. Letter from xxxxx CITY COUNCIL SEN ASSESSMENT SERVICES addressed to the couple, dated 17 Jun 2011
9. Letter from NHS addressed to wife, dated 09 Nov 2011
10. Letter from xxxxx SCHOOL dated 12 Jan 2012, addressed to the couple
11. xxxxx COUNCIL TAX BILLS for the year 2010/11 AND 2011/12 addressed to the main applicant
12. xxxxx COUNCIL TAX BILLS for the year 2012/13 addressed to the couple
13. Statement of Account** from xxxxx REVENUES addressed to wife for the period of tenancy at the above address from May 2009 – Sep 2012
14. xxxxx CARD letter dated Oct 2012, addressed to wife
15. Please also refer to xxxxx BANK Statements for 2011-12 addressed to the main applicant, presented in the “Evidence of Previous Earnings“ section of this application
* My wife joined me in the UK on xxxxx 2009. The tenancy contract with the xxxxx is in my name only, and is inclusive of all utility bills. As such, only a letter from my landlord can be presented. xxxxx confirm the start date of our cohabitation, which includes confirmation of cohabitation for the UKBA required period of the two years prior to this application being made.
Please also see the attached email correspondence with xxxxx.
** Please see reverse of the xxxxx REVENUES Statement of Account cover page to confirm wife’s address during the 2010-2012 Council Tax periods.
All these because as explained in the footnotes above. They can choose whichever they want. If even these are deemed insufficient or inappropriate, I can only invite the CW to come and live with us to see for themselves or I pack up and go elsewhere...
Anyway, while I hope the above helps, I cannot give assurance about the success of the same as I am now in the Long Wait & See Queue...
In that case be prepared to answer why you don't have council tax bills, if asked. Rest is ok.Ilrdueinjan wrote:What if we dnt have concil tax bill apart from this we have got everything, Gas, electric,water, tenancy agreement ,virgin media, nhs letter other bankstmnts. Will this b a problem