ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Checklist for ILR Application (Set O) - Single Applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Document Checklist for ILR Application (Set O) - Single Applicant

Post by Numerrobest » Mon May 22, 2023 6:50 pm

Hi,
I am a single individual, looking to apply for ILR under Set O Application. Appreciate if you can help me with the list of queries as illustrated below:

(a) ILR document checklist for the Single Person.
(b) Further, it will be helpful if you can kindly advise for list of supportive documents required for continuous residence and accomodation evidence. I have lived in Lodging Arrangement (hiring a room in a family house) throughout and have paid monthly rents through Bank Account. Are rental agreements for last 5 years required to be submitted in the ILR application or bank statements (with Rent paid evidence) would suffice? Do these rental agreements have to be signed by any local authority?

Thanks a Lot for your support.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document Checklist for ILR Application (Set O) - Single Applicant

Post by CR001 » Mon May 22, 2023 7:34 pm

Useful to state what your visa route is. Different routes have different requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Wed May 24, 2023 2:25 pm

Apologies. Forgot to mention the Visa Category.
Visa Category: Skilled Worker Visa (previously Tier 2 General)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 24, 2023 3:26 pm

There is no requirement to provide 'continuous residence and accommodation' evidence so do not make assumptions.
All you is need your latest payslip and bank statement, an employer letter, LIUK pass and proof of your English language level.

For the employer letter, see: All you need to know about the sponsor letter for Skilled Worker route
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Wed May 24, 2023 11:20 pm

Thanks a Lot Zimba. Very Helpful. Appreciate if you can help with some other queries as listed below:

(a) Can you please advise if there is any limit (no of days) for the employer letter (in how many days advance (max.), the employer letter can be obtained from the application date)?

(b) List of documents in the application include (i) Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK, and (ii) CUrrent Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). Are both these document requirements referring to only BRP or two separate documents? If these are two separate documents , kindly advise for the document required for Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK.

(c) Should passport stampings be provided as an other evidence for absences from the UK?

(d) For how many latest month(s), Payslip and Bank Statements should be submitted e.g., 1 Month, 3 Months?

(e) Any particular format for the Cover Letter.

(f) In case any particular document is missing, will Home Office ask applicant to submit any missing/ additional documents?

Thanks a Lot for your support. Much appreciated.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 25, 2023 4:56 am

Numerrobest wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 11:20 pm
Thanks a Lot Zimba. Very Helpful. Appreciate if you can help with some other queries as listed below:

(a) Can you please advise if there is any limit (no of days) for the employer letter (in how many days advance (max.), the employer letter can be obtained from the application date)?

(b) List of documents in the application include (i) Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK, and (ii) CUrrent Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). Are both these document requirements referring to only BRP or two separate documents? Same BRP serves both purposes If these are two separate documents , kindly advise for the document required for Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK.

(c) Should passport stampings be provided as an other evidence for absences from the UK? Scan all pages of passport relevant to UK immigration history and upload

(d) For how many latest month(s), Payslip and Bank Statements should be submitted e.g., 1 Month, 3 Months? 6months

(e) Any particular format for the Cover Letter. No

(f) In case any particular document is missing, will Home Office ask applicant to submit any missing/ additional documents? Home office supposed to but don't ask in all cases. When you finish, you may provide list of what you got in this thread for clarifications or look over before you submit

Thanks a Lot for your support. Much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 am

You are only required to provide 1 months payslip and 1 months bank statement, the most recent ones before application date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Thu May 25, 2023 11:27 am

Thank you very much AmazonianX and CR001 for your responses. Very helpful.

Appreciate if you can provide response for the first question in the last thread.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:42 am

Your letter and payslips and bank statements must not be older than 28 days on the date you apply online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Thu May 25, 2023 7:49 pm

Hi CR001,

Thanks a Lot for the response. Very helpful.

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:10 am

Hi,

With subject to the document checklist suggested above, "All you is need your latest payslip and bank statement, an employer letter, LIUK pass and proof of your English language level." - I have few queries as below.

Latest Payslip - My employer provides soft copy on company portal which can be downloaded. Kindly advise if this soft copy is fine or any physical copy with employer stamp is required?

Bank Statement - Kindly advise if Soft copy downloaded from Internet/ Mobile Application is fine or or any physical copy with bank stamp is required?

Employer Letter - Kindly advise if soft copy provided over email by employer is fine or any physical copy with employer stamp is required?

Proof of English - I have a Masters Degree from UK University. Can the degree certificate be shown as Proof of English? If yes, will transcripts be also required along with the Degree Certificate?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 am

Numerrobest wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:10 am
Hi,

With subject to the document checklist suggested above, "All you is need your latest payslip and bank statement, an employer letter, LIUK pass and proof of your English language level." - I have few queries as below.

Latest Payslip - My employer provides soft copy on company portal which can be downloaded. Kindly advise if this soft copy is fine or any physical copy with employer stamp is required? Yes soft copies.

Bank Statement - Kindly advise if Soft copy downloaded from Internet/ Mobile Application is fine or or any physical copy with bank stamp is required? Yes, soft copies

Employer Letter - Kindly advise if soft copy provided over email by employer is fine or any physical copy with employer stamp is required? Provided it's signed. If hard copy, it still needs to be scanned. Thereby making it a soft copy.

Proof of English - I have a Masters Degree from UK University. Can the degree certificate be shown as Proof of English? If yes, will transcripts be also required along with the Degree Certificate? Only UK Masters cert.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Numerrobest
Newly Registered
India

Post by Numerrobest » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:22 pm

Hi Ticktack,

Thanks a Lot for the responses. Very helpful. Much appreciated.

Best Regards