ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET M 6 months Pay Slips and 6 months Bank Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bito
Newly Registered

ILR SET M 6 months Pay Slips and 6 months Bank Statements

Post by bito » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 pm

Hi guys hope you all are fine.
I'm applying for my wife's ILR SETM Application 5 years route. I have filled up the application and the next section is about financial. They have asked to provide latest 6 months Bank Statements and 6 months Pay Slips but there is a confusion.

I have received my latest pay slip on 15-09-2021 which is for the month of August and my monthly bank statement generates on every 10th of each month so basically I got latest payslip but i don't have the latest bank statement showing my latest salary.
The wages for the 15-09-2021 is going to show on the next bank statement which will generate on 10-10-2021 and so on it will continue like this.

Could you please assist me to clear this confusion or shall i wrote an explanation letter to the case worker ?? I'm sure most of you have gone through this situation.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET M 6 months Pay Slips and 6 months Bank Statements

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:46 pm

Submit online statments
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bito
Newly Registered

Post by bito » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:06 am

Thanks Simba. Yes I will submit the online statements but next online statement is going to generate on 10/10/2021 which will show the wages for the month of August which I have received on 15/09/2021. If I provide them the latest pay slip for the month of August which i have received on 15/09/2021 but the wages will not show on bank statement because it was already generated on 10/09/2021 before receiving the wages into account. Still there is a confusion. What do you suggest ?

Also I have one more question about Benefits for ILR application which I have forgot to mention in topic. When I was filling up the application they have asked if your wife or you are taking any kind of benefits and there is was a big list of benefits so we selected "none of these" but my child who is 3 years old he is taking DLA benefit and the payment is coming into my account. The confusion is that if i select None of these benefits than the case officer can see the DLA payments on my bank statement and he might think that I'm receiving for my self but in reality it's for my child. What do you suggest ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Online prints out of your account to show it has arrived in your bank. The answer to the benefits question should be No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bito
Newly Registered

Post by bito » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Thank you very much Simba for the advice.

bito
Newly Registered

Post by bito » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:13 am

Hi Simba,

I have submitted my wife's ILR SET(M) 5 years route application on 24/09/2021 and booked appointment with UKVI partner Sopra Steria for biometrics and to upload documents. The appointment date with Sopra Steria is on 18/10/2021

So according to the application submission date do i need to upload Payslips and bank statements upto 24/09/2021 or shall i wait for most recent payslip or bank statement and submit when I'm near to the appointment date which is 18/10/2021 ??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:27 am

That of application is the date you submit and pay online and not the biometric appointment date.

Your supporting evidence must be dated on or before the application date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bito
Newly Registered

Post by bito » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Thank you very much.