I came up with a couple of more things to ask
I came to the UK on the 1st of September 2010 on a Tier 4 student visa, did my BA, MSc and PhD and moved to a Tier 2 visa in September 2017.
I am for applying ILR using long residence route. I wanted to know a few points:
- Can I apply 28 days before my eligibility period.
- If I can, then on the form where it says "How long have you lived in the UK?" should I say 10 years or 9 years and 11 months?
- At the end of the application it says "Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?" I selected yes and mentioned that I have an established life here, I own a house and have a full-time employment. Then it asks me to attach "Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK" should I just attach title deed and P60?
Also, when I have travelled outside the UK in the last 10 years, I have a lot of in-direct flights, so when I am selecting "Where did you spend time outside the UK?" sometimes the immigration stamps don't match the country where I actually went and spent most of the time. For example I left UK on the 19th and reached Pakistan on the 22nd spent two days in Istanbul on the way as a break/stopover. Do I need to explain that in the application?
At the end of the application it asks me For the following documents:
- Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK
- The passport issued by Pakistan for me
- All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK
- Current Biometric Residence Permit of
Do I need to send anything else? For example, proof of address for 10 years or my qualifications.
Thanks in advance.