ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) online application 28 days before expiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coffeedata
Newly Registered

SET (M) online application 28 days before expiry

Post by coffeedata » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:31 am

Dear all,

I have tried to find answer for this question but couldn't find the exact answer.

If my visa is till 20 June 2019, then do I have to submit my online SET (M) application by 24 May 2019 (28 days before expiry)? I mean to ask, could I submit the online application say by 01 May 2019 and then look for the appointments in the 28 days period?

I will be very grateful if someone could please help me in this.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (M) online application 28 days before expiry

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:44 am

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and not the date of your appointment at Sopra.

Unclear what your spouse visa initial visa dates are to tell you from when you are eligible to apply as your previous topics only ask about PSW and ILR LR in 2011.

general-uk-immigration-forum/psw-finish ... ml#p554524
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

coffeedata
Newly Registered

Post by coffeedata » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:58 am

Thank you for the reply.

Spouse got ILR in 2014.

My question was that I finish my FLR (M) 5 years route on 20 June 2019, so could I submit my online application earlier then 24 May 2019? Reading from the forum, it seems that appointments are difficult to get.

From reading here, I am getting impression that I cannot submit the online application 28 days before the completion of 5 year period. Is this correct?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:17 pm

What date was your first spouse visa granted?

It is useful to state your immigration history and all key start/expiry dates for anyone on the forum to offer advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.