ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The date of submission or appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nootnoot
Newly Registered

The date of submission or appointment

Post by nootnoot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi,

I will reach 5 years in 21st Mar, and I just submitted and paid today and booked appointment on 26th.

I have read about 28 days period, is that the date of my submission or the date of my appointment?

Thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: The date of submission or appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 pm

nootnoot wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:15 pm
Hi,

I will reach 5 years in 21st Mar, and I just submitted and paid today and booked appointment on 26th.

I have read about 28 days period, is that the date of my submission or the date of my appointment?

Thanks!
Date of online submission is the date of application.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

nootnoot
Newly Registered

Post by nootnoot » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 pm

what should I do then if it is the submission date

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:22 am

nootnoot wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 pm
what should I do then if it is the submission date
indefinite-leave-to-remain/submitted-on ... 67755.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

MineLost
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by MineLost » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 am

You don't need to cancel your application as long as the 28days is within the date of submitting your documents. I know people both from this form and outside who submitted application before the qualify date But the documents and biometric submission is within the qualify period and they were OK.

In addition, the application assessment is done when they receive all your supporting documents.

The decision date is very important in this scenario.

So the mere fact you submitted online applications doesn't make your application valied for decision without the supporting doc.

nootnoot
Newly Registered

Post by nootnoot » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:26 pm

MineLost wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 am
You don't need to cancel your application as long as the 28days is within the date of submitting your documents. I know people both from this form and outside who submitted application before the qualify date But the documents and biometric submission is within the qualify period and they were OK.

In addition, the application assessment is done when they receive all your supporting documents.

The decision date is very important in this scenario.

So the mere fact you submitted online applications doesn't make your application valied for decision without the supporting doc.
Thank you very much!