ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm

Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 am
Did you get one?
Seems much earlier than I would expect? I would have thought mid Feb? My husband got 10 days notice for the December ceremony.
Hello,
I have not got one as of yet.
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Regards,
C

Salixruns
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 pm
Canada

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Salixruns » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:39 pm

coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm
Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 am
Did you get one?
Seems much earlier than I would expect? I would have thought mid Feb? My husband got 10 days notice for the December ceremony.
Hello,
I have not got one as of yet.
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Regards,
C
Oh wow, that's even longer than me. I thought waiting from Sept 2018 was pretty long. Fingers crossed for you that this is your day to get the letter!

rks9004
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by rks9004 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:39 pm
coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm
Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 am
Did you get one?
Seems much earlier than I would expect? I would have thought mid Feb? My husband got 10 days notice for the December ceremony.
Hello,
I have not got one as of yet.
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Regards,
C
Oh wow, that's even longer than me. I thought waiting from Sept 2018 was pretty long. Fingers crossed for you that this is your day to get the letter!

What is the difference between advance stage and prepared for submission to minister ?

coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:06 pm

rks9004 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:39 pm
coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm
Salixruns wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 am
Did you get one?
Seems much earlier than I would expect? I would have thought mid Feb? My husband got 10 days notice for the December ceremony.
Hello,
I have not got one as of yet.
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Regards,
C
Oh wow, that's even longer than me. I thought waiting from Sept 2018 was pretty long. Fingers crossed for you that this is your day to get the letter!

What is the difference between advance stage and prepared for submission to minister ?
advanced stage means when they complete their all investigation and sign off for next stage which is submission to minister to put the final stamp
Regards,
C

rks9004
Newly Registered
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by rks9004 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Thanks ,

it was bit confusing because some have received "being prepared for submission to the minister" and some have received "advance stage". May be it is the same but put different way :)

Emu1990
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:30 pm
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Emu1990 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm

rks9004 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Thanks ,

it was bit confusing because some have received "being prepared for submission to the minister" and some have received "advance stage". May be it is the same but put different way :)

Continue to proceed..... advanced stage ..prepared for submission ... it's all same .... just a copy paste game ...

coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Emu1990 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm
rks9004 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Thanks ,

it was bit confusing because some have received "being prepared for submission to the minister" and some have received "advance stage". May be it is the same but put different way :)

Continue to proceed..... advanced stage ..prepared for submission ... it's all same .... just a copy paste game ...
yes correct but according to their lies its became a stages to deceive the people.
as i said on my previous comments who knows
hope for the best for next coming ceremony
3 year to process for 1 application with no reason does not make any sense to anyone

sunnyirl20
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 am
India

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by sunnyirl20 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:25 am

Did anybody get invitation letter for the 2,3 March 2020 ceremonies? Not the letter asking to pay money. The actual invitation for ceremony I mean.

User avatar
markem
Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by markem » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 am

coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Can you please post a more accurate timeline in the 2017 timeline thread? There has been previous discussion about time to process applications from Pakistani nationals (I'm assuming your flag is accurate).
Timeline threads here:
2020 /
2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016

SouthAfricanNomad
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:16 pm
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by SouthAfricanNomad » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am

Any approvals today?

coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 am

markem wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 am
coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm
My application is pending since early 2017 and from their last correspondence its in a advanced stage but who knows! :)
Can you please post a more accurate timeline in the 2017 timeline thread? There has been previous discussion about time to process applications from Pakistani nationals (I'm assuming your flag is accurate).
posted in the thread you mentioned-
Yes I am from the Pakistan as mentioned in the flag - correct

Lifeisgood2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am
Australia

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Lifeisgood2020 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:29 am

Hi all,
I think this thread is for the invitation ceremony on March not for other things. So, please can we only focus on the thread purpose to get more advantage from each thread without get confused. TIA

Lifeisgood2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am
Australia

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Lifeisgood2020 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 am

It would be appreciated if we know is there any invitation received for March ceremony. Thx

coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:58 am

I have not got any yet.
I tried to call them on last Thursday, someone pick up the phone and hang up
if someone got the letter please share the date receiving of letters.
Thank you all,
C

Bealtaine
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Bealtaine » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:50 pm

SouthAfricanNomad wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am
Any approvals today?
Not to my knowledge. I’m still waiting on mine, hoping it would come back soon. Was told on the phone in early Dec ‘19 that I should make it to the ceremony in March (she mentioned they were trying to clear the massive backlog, mentioning it would be in March even before the ‘Spring’ bit was announced) as they were only waiting on my Garda clearance.
Rang 91 times today to no avail! Couldn’t get through last Thurs either. :(
I note that people who applied in July ‘19 are approved and its frustrating when I applied in June ‘19.. cannot even begin to imagine how everyone who applied before me esp the ones in ‘16/‘17 must feel!

Bealtaine
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:41 pm
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Bealtaine » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Bealtaine wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:50 pm
SouthAfricanNomad wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am
Any approvals today?
Not to my knowledge. I’m still waiting on mine, hoping it would come back soon. Was told on the phone in early Dec ‘19 that I should make it to the ceremony in March (she mentioned they were trying to clear the massive backlog, mentioning it would be in March even before the ‘Spring’ bit was announced) as they were only waiting on my Garda clearance.
Rang 91 times today to no avail! Couldn’t get through last Thurs either. :(
I note that people who applied in July ‘19 are approved and its frustrating when I applied in June ‘19.. cannot even begin to imagine how everyone who applied before me esp the ones in ‘16/‘17 must feel!
..starting to think my nickname ‘Bealatine’ which is a Celtic festival on the 1st of May might actually be a pseudo-prophecy of sorts, lol.

Emu1990
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:30 pm
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Emu1990 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:26 pm

coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm
Emu1990 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm
rks9004 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Thanks ,

it was bit confusing because some have received "being prepared for submission to the minister" and some have received "advance stage". May be it is the same but put different way :)

Continue to proceed..... advanced stage ..prepared for submission ... it's all same .... just a copy paste game ...
yes correct but according to their lies its became a stages to deceive the people.
as i said on my previous comments who knows
hope for the best for next coming ceremony
3 year to process for 1 application with no reason does not make any sense to anyone

In december my application was in advance stage today I got thi email

Dear...............

Please be advised, your application is currently being processed. This
office does not currently require any further information or documentation
from you at this time. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe,
this office will be in touch as soon as a decision has been reached.

Kind Regards,

Citizenship Helpdesk



Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query

So this all email reply system is a joke copy and paste randomly ....whoever got email saying their application is
prepared for submission to minister..dont get excited..this submission could take years ....All best everyone..

coder
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
Pakistan

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by coder » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm

Emu1990 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:26 pm
coder wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm
Emu1990 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:29 pm
rks9004 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Thanks ,

it was bit confusing because some have received "being prepared for submission to the minister" and some have received "advance stage". May be it is the same but put different way :)

Continue to proceed..... advanced stage ..prepared for submission ... it's all same .... just a copy paste game ...
yes correct but according to their lies its became a stages to deceive the people.
as i said on my previous comments who knows
hope for the best for next coming ceremony
3 year to process for 1 application with no reason does not make any sense to anyone

In december my application was in advance stage today I got thi email

Dear...............

Please be advised, your application is currently being processed. This
office does not currently require any further information or documentation
from you at this time. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe,
this office will be in touch as soon as a decision has been reached.

Kind Regards,

Citizenship Helpdesk



Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query

So this all email reply system is a joke copy and paste randomly ....whoever got email saying their application is
prepared for submission to minister..dont get excited..this submission could take years ....All best everyone..
thanks for sharing
I am suffering with same feelings
but we have no other option except to hold the hope

Saffa2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm
South Africa

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Saffa2019 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Got a letter in the mail today to send the 950. Letter is dated 19Jan

Saffa2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm
South Africa

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Saffa2019 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:37 pm

SouthAfricanNomad wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am
Any approvals today?
Got mine in the mail today.Dated the 19th

alhakeem
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:29 am
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by alhakeem » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:28 pm

Saffa2019 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:37 pm
SouthAfricanNomad wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am
Any approvals today?
Got mine in the mail today.Dated the 19th
Congrats, when did you apply?

Lifeisgood2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am
Australia

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Lifeisgood2020 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am

Is there anybody received the invitation. I have already got my approval 19/11 but they didn't invite me last December. It was fully booked. Is there anybody here in the same boat.

alhakeem
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:29 am
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by alhakeem » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:00 am

Lifeisgood2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am
Is there anybody received the invitation. I have already got my approval 19/11 but they didn't invite me last December. It was fully booked. Is there anybody here in the same boat.
I think it is too early for invitations.I think the will be a couple of approvals beore they snd invitations.May be invitations start after first week of March.

goodman85
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:31 pm
Ireland

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by goodman85 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 am

alhakeem wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:00 am
Lifeisgood2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am
Is there anybody received the invitation. I have already got my approval 19/11 but they didn't invite me last December. It was fully booked. Is there anybody here in the same boat.
I think it is too early for invitations.I think the will be a couple of approvals beore they snd invitations.May be invitations start after first week of March.
What do you mean after first week of March? Next ceremonies are 2nd and 3rd of March

Lifeisgood2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am
Australia

Re: Next citizenship ceremonies will be in Spring 2020

Post by Lifeisgood2020 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:18 am

alhakeem wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:00 am
Lifeisgood2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am
Is there anybody received the invitation. I have already got my approval 19/11 but they didn't invite me last December. It was fully booked. Is there anybody here in the same boat.
I think it is too early for invitations.I think the will be a couple of approvals beore they snd invitations.May be invitations start after first week of March.
No it's not too early. The next ceremony on 2nd and 3rd of March. I have got my approval last November. Is there anybody here in the same situation as me.

Locked
cron