ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

dublin3
- thin ice -

Re: Pakistani Birth Cert Verification

Post by dublin3 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:19 pm

You can email the freedom of information section.
Make sure on the top of the email you mentioned that you are requesting information under the freedom of information act 2014.
Write all your details regarding your case also write what is going on.
Someone will get back to you and they will try to sort it out for you.
Hopefully will work out for you.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:41 pm

dublin3 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:19 pm
You can email the freedom of information section.
Make sure on the top of the email you mentioned that you are requesting information under the freedom of information act 2014.
Write all your details regarding your case also write what is going on.
Someone will get back to you and they will try to sort it out for you.
Hopefully will work out for you.
Thanx for prompt reply and information you have provided here.

dosti4ever
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by dosti4ever » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:06 am

Hi, i posted back in September that i got my passport even they sent me an email about cancelation of application. A guy working in our local union council told my father that they got enquiry from consulate or foreign affairs for my birth verification. It could be foreign affairs office in Pakistan.

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:42 pm

I just looked on the website it states,

Submit the request in writing or by email. Be clear enough so that we understand what records are being requested. In cases where we cannot understand what records are being requested, we will help you to identify the records you want.
State in your letter/email that the request is being made under the Freedom of Information Act 2014.

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:43 pm

bluesky1 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:42 pm
I just looked on the website it states,

Submit the request in writing or by email. Be clear enough so that we understand what records are being requested. In cases where we cannot understand what records are being requested, we will help you to identify the records you want.
State in your letter/email that the request is being made under the Freedom of Information Act 2014.
I emailed them today, how long they will take to answer? If you have any idea please share here, thanks

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Another lockdown from tomorrow, could be for 2-6 months so will check with u guys after 6 months so, anyway lets see

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Anybody has received any feed back from the passport office about the verification of birth certificate. I received phone call from them before lockdown that they have got my verification from Pakistan and they are going to process my application but still I don’t know when I will get my pass because they again went in pause due to lockdown. I don’t know whether they will process pending applications during lockdown or not, have anyone any clue?

bluesky1
Ireland

Post by bluesky1 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:18 am

No update, no refund, no idea when they will open again and start processing but Congrats atleast urs will be processed possibily within a week once they will open which could in Feb or March or even April untill the Level 5 is in place.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:05 am

Any update from anyone ?

Taki
Ireland

Post by Taki » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:13 pm

No update and no hope at least before 5th March, if the government decide to lower down the lock down level 5 status after 5th March then i may be able to get my pass.

Blessings123
Pakistan

Post by Blessings123 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:26 pm

So don’t think so passport office will resume operation for another 6 weeks. Think our applications will get cancelled automatically at this stage if they are pending for 6 months. So frustrating. So many other departments are working in limited capacity but passport office are completely shut down to routine applications.