ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seperation/divorce between eu and non eu spouse.. help!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Denisa
Newly Registered
Ireland

Seperation/divorce between eu and non eu spouse.. help!!

Post by Denisa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Hello everybody, first of all let me tell you my situation, im non eu national married to eu national. My wife is from Austria and iam non eu, we both work here in Ireland. We been married 4 years and living together 4 and half years. I had a perfect married life. We were very happy couple but things are not same as before, we grow and learned things, we don’t want to divorce yet because we both will be staying in Ireland instead we are going to do seperation. I have all the proof of work, payslips,p60, house contract and bills until now. My situation is, I am holding stamp4 eufam card.my question are- will i loose my stamp after seperation?
Can i still apply for permanent residency afer 5 years, in the matter of separation?
What are the things i have to do next and avoid?
I am inneed of help!!!

Obie
Ireland

Re: Seperation/divorce between eu and non eu spouse.. help!!

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Separation cannot result in you losing your stamp 4, so long as the EU citizen continue to reside in the state and exercise Treaty rights.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Denisa
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Denisa » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks Obie for reply. Just wondering, after seperation do i get the retention on my own right? And what will happen after my stamp 4 eufam expire??

seancool

Post by seancool » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 am

I m in the same situation as you are, hope someone can feedback sth..

max2211
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by max2211 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:25 pm

i am in the same situation.i hold stamp 4 Eufm for next 10 years but my wife is living now seprate from me..Do i need to inform to eu treaty section?

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:19 am

if you don't need to inform them but you still inform them the only thing they will reply you with is we acknowledged

but if you don't inform them they can and will find out they might say well you should have informed us.

so if i was in your situation i would inform them

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 am

also you may notice on your eu3 approval letter it say inform this office if there are any changes which may effect your right under the regulations 2015.
although under the original directive once permanent residence is acquired your exempt from the conditions in chapter 3 which are economic activities, retention etc etc

It doesn't make sense to inform them but no harm in informing them but id be due diligent and follow the instructions on the approval letter even if they are senseless :lol: