ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dream2
Newly Registered

Re: urgent FLR(M)

Post by dream2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 pm

If you follow my earlier messages it was because of an ongoing psw refusal with no more right of appeal to make sure my marriage is not disrupted and possibly still win the jr .what can I do or do I suggest I do

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Did you have a representative for this Judicial Review?

Did he advice you to lodge a JR?

It appears the PSW scheme has cease to exist, so i wonder how much you stand to gain from it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

dream2
Newly Registered

Post by dream2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm

i was adviced about the jr, ,my psw should have been granted and there are stands on there as it was submitted on time with all requirements met. was kust told to send the jr confimation to home office as an additional document to the application and since its and flr,m application , it should be considered... pls whats your take on this, also do you think sending the jr confimation will make that much difference as it was lodged a day before my marriage.