ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arleneauray

pls help

Post by arleneauray » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi just some few questions: im married to french for 4yrs but we are seperating, we agreed not to divorce. I was married nov. 2010, then got residence card april 2011, it will expire april 2016. My question is what documents I will need when I apply for pr, I didnt save his payslips , can we contact hmrc for his p60 instead? And bank statements from 2010 onwards.,.?I know I need his passport and contract for employments . Thanks for your reply.

arleneauray

Re: pls help

Post by arleneauray » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello anyone there?

arleneauray

Post by arleneauray » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

:cry:

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Immigration rules change from time to time. If you will be applying for your permanent residence card in 2016 ( provided the current rule still applies).
You must provide evidence that you live together for a year, then provide evidence that the marriage last for three years. Your spouse must exercise treaty rights in U.K during this period.
That means you must to provide any proof of address for both of you and his/her P60's or payslips that will cover the entire period that your marriage lasted.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Your case falls under the EEA regulations.

It will be advisable for you to divorce if your spouse is likely to leave the UK soon.

That way, you will be able to hold your residency independently.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

arleneauray

Post by arleneauray » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks to your reply both, my husband has a job here close to me and he wont leave the country. But I didnt save his payslips from 2011-2013, will p60 be enough proof. Of course I know bank statements, passport, crtft of employment and tenancy agreement, but about the utility bills we lived in shared house so all bills included.