ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O your pay each month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rknshree

SET O your pay each month

Post by rknshree » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi,

It may have been answered already , but even after searching and reading a lot of threads, I could not conclude anything , so need your help please please please.

The SET O form's question - what is your pay each month ?

I am a limited company directory , pay my self a salary each month of just £ 1k
I have claimed earnings based on this salary and 4 quarterly dividends

What should be best answere to this question for me
- Average out my monthly income based on 4 dividends and salary and put that number, with a note in additional income , that the figure is average based on salary and dividends

or

- put my latest monthy salary ( which will be lesser than the mortgage /rent I would specify )

Please suggest

rknshree

Re: SET O your pay each month

Post by rknshree » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Can someone please provide valuable suggestioin ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:44 pm

31 minutes between first posting and then nudging for a response. We offer our time for free and also have jobs and family committments. If you need urgent immediate assistance, there are advisors who can help you at a fee.

Someone will respond to you who can answer when they can or are online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rknshree

Post by rknshree » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh Apologies, if it sounded like I was expecting an immediate response and expecting people to leave their jobs , familes and other committments and answer me.
Thanks for your quick response to make me realize this.

Most of the free forums moderators would understand the desperation sometimes people have to seek advise. I think the stress and desperation for sorting ILR out led me to write the second post within a span of 31 minutes.

Hopefully there will be someone "free" who would reply to my post , seems like you dont have the answer, but thanks for your quick push to control my stupid desperation and any repeated irritating posts here.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Isnt this a very question simple to answer. You are best to know how much you earn per month / year and divide by 12.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Yes, we do understand the stress of all the immigration processes, most of us having gone through them personally too. The point was, just have a little bit of patience if expecting help for free and also there is no need to be facetious.

I can't answer your question unfortunately but am sure someone will soon.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:06 pm

The dividend and salary income pro rata on a monthly basis. Evidence for mixed income should include 12 months bank statements etc... As per the guidance.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.