ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vjtran
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by vjtran » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 pm

dafelare wrote:Hi May Applicants,

Please find below the list I've compiled so far, all of you out there who also applied in May, please send me your details and I'll update the list in the coming days.

mktemi75 – App 07/05 – COA received 08/06 – RC Pending
bashyboy144 – App 08/05 – COA received 26/05 – RC Pending
dafelare – App 20/15 – COA received 10/06 – RC Pending
mmalinconia - App 27/05 – COA received 06/06 – RC Pending

Thanks!
Hi dafelare

You can add me to the May list.

My timeline is App 04/05 - COA received 21/05 - RC Pending

Cheers!

vjtran
Newly Registered

Post by vjtran » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm

jpa wrote:I sent the app on the 11th June, did the bio around the 23rd June and so far haven't received anything else, including COA.

Also, I'm about to re-enter the UK with my husband and we have all the paperworks to show we are married, living together and have applied for the card. Should we go together to the All Passport section at Heathrow or the EU Passport? Did anyone did this before, how did it go?
Hi jpa,

I just returned to the UK with my partner yesterday. I went to the All Passports line together with my partner (Spanish national). I handed over both our passports, my entry card completed except for the length of stay and told the immigration officer that I have some other documentation as I am awaiting my EEA (EFM) Residence Card. I recently renewed my passport so he asked for my old passport and I gave him the certificate of application as well. He then spent some time writing on the back of my entry card then stamped my passport to allow me to stay for 6 months (while the application is being processed). All very simple!

Good luck!

fokus
Newly Registered

Post by fokus » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:41 pm

billy.s1 wrote:JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Hi billy.s1,

could you please add me to the list:

Application received: 19/06/15
Money deduced: 23/06/15
Biometrics letter: 23/06/15; Provided on 27/06/15
COA dated 14/07/15

vjtran
Newly Registered

Post by vjtran » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:57 pm

bilirserdar wrote:Today I got my passport in 10th working day.
I have attached the letter.

Now I need your advices in order to go holidays. They say when i turn back to UK i need to get another visa for free.
I travel within EU with airlines.
So how can I turn back to UK ??
anyone tried it before??

Hi bilirserdar,

See my previous post - I just returned to the UK yesterday just with COA.

Cheers!

Puparin
Newly Registered

Post by Puparin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi All,
I'm pleased to share with you all that I received all my documents and a letter from HO today saying I will receive my biometric RC card within 10 working days. My details are as follows:
Applied 28/04/2015
Acknowledgement letter received 30/04/2015
Biometric letter received 08/05/2015
COA received 22/05/2015 (dated 19/05/2015)
Requested for passports for myself and partner on 21/05/2015 and received it just on the 10th day or so.
HO letter saying Biometric RC will be received within 10 working days received on 22/09/15 (dated 19/09/15).

I'm a Nigerian married to a Slovakian since October last year but we've been together since 2007. My wife has been in the UK since around 2003 and employed too.

Just to add that after I received my COA, I had a job offer which was supposed to be permanent but was changed to a 6 months contract pending when my RC has been issued, so my RC will be arriving just in time.

I hope you find my info useful and somewhat reassuring. Hope you all receive the good news about your RC sooner than later. All the best!

Thanks

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:22 pm

JUNE 2015 BATCH Timeline :D

Billy.s1 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Tim93 ~~~~ 08/06/2015
Nightwolf ~~~~15/06/2015
diyou83 ~~~~ 17/06/2015
Maya2015 ~~~~24/06/2015
aepbb ~~~~ 05/06/2015
dropbox ~~~~ --/06/2015
MarcoGvantsa ~~~~ 09/06/2015
miu912 ~~~~ 23/06/2015
Jpa ~~~~11/06/2015
Kostyra ~~~~ 22/06/2015
Londonboy333 ~~~~ 01/06/2015
Fokus ~~~~ 19/06/2015
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

Anna1912
Newly Registered

Post by Anna1912 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 pm

jotoia wrote:
Hi Anna1912
Could you tell me please, when you asked them your passport back, did you get automated aknowliedgement email after submitting the form? cos we asked my wife's passport and we didn't get email.
thank you
Hi Jotoia,

I didn't receive any acknowledgement, apart from the page after you submit the form where it said that the request had been successful. There was also a tracking number on that page, which I didn't even write down because the page refreshed :shock:
But it all went well, I submitted the request on the 15th (late evening) and the HO letter which came with the passports was dated 19th

opxa

Post by opxa » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Does anyone know what happens if the HO comes for a home visit and nobody is home?
How many attempts will they make?
What if each time they come there's nobody home?
Do they leave any kind of a ("missed you") notice at the house?
Has anyone gotten a refusal because they were unable to catch you at home?
I know in theory that's not a reason for refusal, but how is it done in practice?
Thanks.

jotoia

Post by jotoia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Anna1912 wrote:
jotoia wrote:
Hi Anna1912
Could you tell me please, when you asked them your passport back, did you get automated aknowliedgement email after submitting the form? cos we asked my wife's passport and we didn't get email.
thank you
Hi Jotoia,

I didn't receive any acknowledgement, apart from the page after you submit the form where it said that the request had been successful. There was also a tracking number on that page, which I didn't even write down because the page refreshed :shock:
But it all went well, I submitted the request on the 15th (late evening) and the HO letter which came with the passports was dated 19th
Thank you Anna1912

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:06 pm

miu912 wrote:Thank you for answer ;)
I also waiting my bf's new contract too.
I will do the same way as yours and also will do it online too just incase one of them get lose or whatever. Better be safe :lol:

diyou83 wrote:TO MIU912 answer to your question

i am still waiting the certificate from my husband new work place now and for sure i will send with the copy of coa for the case details and his recent pay slip.for the cover letter i will make it short and straight forward :D to be honest i am not expert to write letter in formal way.and i dont think HO will bother to reply or notify us that they get the change so i will just make sure to send next day recorded delivery in case they reject me for this which i hope is not happen
miu i get the certificate today so just waiting another pay slip from this week and i will send it maybe friday or saturday.i have check my coa today back and front but cant find anything about job change and only address change if you can share the link or anything else from the online way please
second EEA2 1st one is 2010
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric received ~~26/06dated 23/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
coa with right to work ~~20/07dated 17/07
doc&letter rec ~~~~ 17/06 dated 14/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:02 am

nora_804 wrote:Hi All

Hi guys
We have finally been done with the silly questionnaire and we have delivered it today. I tried to attach the document but it is too large to send it here.
The questions we had to answer is as follows:
Section A
How you arranged your proxy marriage
Who was that proxy persons for you
How did you meet
how did you get know together
who was a proxy, whats the name of the proxy
which the was their proxy when you got married
Section B
The languages that you speake and the level to wich you speak to them
How you learned those languages
The languages that your spouse speake and the level to wich they speak them
How your spouse learnt those languages
Evidence of your and your spouse ability to use your common languages
Section C
evidence of shared financial arragement
evidence of bills and rent for household bills
evidence of living together
How you met
How long do you know each other
Section D
This section was about if you have been married before, or divorce, if we sponsore any else, Breaches of UK law, if we have entered Uk under any other name or using a different identity

Nora... Now u gonna get interview,,, proxy marriage is not valid for everyone, just a standard form

I received as well
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)

miu912

Post by miu912 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 am

Hi, i just copy from kamoe post :

I was actually confused. The info on where to report change of address does not come in the CoA, it comes in the Biometrics letter. However it only says the following, right at the very end:

To find more information about enrolling your biometrics, or wish to tell us about a change in your address or correspondence details, please visit our website at:
http://www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration

However if you follow that link, there is no straight forward way to find the form. I did a search using "change of address" as keywords and found the following link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

If you follow that, and select "If you are in the UK and don't have a brp" (https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances ... have-a-brp), then select "Report a change of address only" you will find the following form, which I think is what we are looking for: https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/
diyou83 wrote:
miu912 wrote:Thank you for answer ;)
I also waiting my bf's new contract too.
I will do the same way as yours and also will do it online too just incase one of them get lose or whatever. Better be safe :lol:

I think we should follow the link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

But I didnt chick inside yet cos still waiting his conytract.
hope can help you :)
diyou83 wrote:TO MIU912 answer to your question

i am still waiting the certificate from my husband new work place now and for sure i will send with the copy of coa for the case details and his recent pay slip.for the cover letter i will make it short and straight forward :D to be honest i am not expert to write letter in formal way.and i dont think HO will bother to reply or notify us that they get the change so i will just make sure to send next day recorded delivery in case they reject me for this which i hope is not happen
miu i get the certificate today so just waiting another pay slip from this week and i will send it maybe friday or saturday.i have check my coa today back and front but cant find anything about job change and only address change if you can share the link or anything else from the online way please
I think is this link: https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk
Hope can help you :)

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:10 am

vjtran wrote:

Now I need your advices in order to go holidays. They say when i turn back to UK i need to get another visa for free.
anyone tried it before??

Hi bilirserdar,

Cheers!

hI VJTAN
Thank you so much,I dont need anymore I received my BRP. Hopefully I ll go holidays next week and enter uk with brand new visa :lol: excited

Ali12035
Germany

Post by Ali12035 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:36 am

Hello Members.

I'm holding EEA residence card since 3 years and my children's got EEA family permit to join us in uk 3 Months before after a hearing in tribunal and they are from my Ex non EEA spouse.

Very typical question.

As per their natural mothers consent she gave me custody of children and can see them at any time without any my restriction.

Now she want to visit them in UK.

They are 15,13 and 8 years old and studying in school.

Which visa she can apply?

And I want to apply for my children's EEA2 Residence card which documents we should submit and is this straight case ? They hold EEA family permit and judgement from tribunal.

Many thanks

alex37
Newly Registered

Post by alex37 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am

Hi all,

I've been following this thread for a couple of months, but this is my first post.

I've received my Residence Card letter yesterday, and wanted to share my timeline with you:

27/04/2015 - Application sent
18/05/2015 - COA with right to work
23/09/2015 - Residence Card letter (documents and RC will arrive within 10 days)

Best of luck to all of you with your applications!

aloo

Post by aloo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 am

bilirserdar wrote:
vjtran wrote:

anyone tried it before??

Hi bilirserdar,

Cheers!

hI VJTAN
Thank you so much,I dont need anymore I received my BRP. Hopefully I ll go holidays next week and enter uk with brand new visa :lol: excited
Bilirserdar
Hey can you please tell us hows look like what on it written ...really exitedddd

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:05 am

hI VJTAN
Thank you so much,I dont need anymore I received my BRP. Hopefully I ll go holidays next week and enter uk with brand new visa :lol: excited[/quote]

Bilirserdar
Hey can you please tell us hows look like what on it written ...really exitedddd[/quote]

Hi alo
PArcel Company delivered to me on monday but nobody was at home and i was too busy at work until now. Today afternoon I will go and collect it from company's depot. I can post a pic tomorrow

ABagrov
Newly Registered

Post by ABagrov » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 am

Hi guys,

Just a short update on my timeline. Yesterday (23rd of September) I got a letter asking for biometric data being submitted dated 18th of September. Today (24th of September) I submitted it first thing in the morning. So, expecting now COA to arrive hopefully within next couple of weeks :)

Regards,
Anton

IsraMazuera10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Post by IsraMazuera10 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:38 am

GOOD NEWS PEOPLEEE! I JUST GOT MY BRC... it's so nice! I just got the BRC attached to a letter saying I should have received a letter before advising on the decision and that my documents returned to me shortly. If I haven't received these, they should reach you shortly! IM SO RELIEVED, I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND MY BEST VIBES FOR EVERYONE!!! SPECIALLY TO NORA_804 AND THE REST OF MARCH/APRIL APPLICANTS! LOVE! ISRA!

billy.s1

Post by billy.s1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:08 am

IsraMazuera10 wrote:GOOD NEWS PEOPLEEE! I JUST GOT MY BRC... it's so nice! I just got the BRC attached to a letter saying I should have received a letter before advising on the decision and that my documents returned to me shortly. If I haven't received these, they should reach you shortly! IM SO RELIEVED, I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND MY BEST VIBES FOR EVERYONE!!! SPECIALLY TO NORA_804 AND THE REST OF MARCH/APRIL APPLICANTS! LOVE! ISRA!
Congrats isra...

what is your timeline doh????
App Sent: 01/06/15
Bio Sub: 16/06/15
COA: 26/06/15
RC: 18/11/15

diyou83

Post by diyou83 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:15 am

thank you miu
i am following the link the last one where its say update details which i cant choose which one is us?there is 3 choice 1.hom address 2.coresspondence address 3.legal representative's details.
now stuck again :D update me with your step pls
second EEA2 1st one is 2010
sent form ~~17/06
received ~~18/06
biometric received ~~26/06dated 23/06
biometric done ~~ 27/06
coa with right to work ~~20/07dated 17/07
doc&letter rec ~~~~ 17/06 dated 14/06
rc ~~*@*~~ 18/06/2015

IsraMazuera10
Newly Registered
Mood:
Venezuela

Post by IsraMazuera10 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:31 am

billy.s1 wrote:
IsraMazuera10 wrote:GOOD NEWS PEOPLEEE! I JUST GOT MY BRC... it's so nice! I just got the BRC attached to a letter saying I should have received a letter before advising on the decision and that my documents returned to me shortly. If I haven't received these, they should reach you shortly! IM SO RELIEVED, I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND MY BEST VIBES FOR EVERYONE!!! SPECIALLY TO NORA_804 AND THE REST OF MARCH/APRIL APPLICANTS! LOVE! ISRA!
Congrats isra...

App. Sent 18-04
Bio sub: 05-05
CoA 11-05
Passport returned 27-05
BRC 24-09

Lo628
Newly Registered

Post by Lo628 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:31 am

billy.s1 wrote:
Congrats isra...

Congratulations Isra! I also got my BRC today too!
Very best of luck to the rest waiting!!
x

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:48 am

kamoe wrote:Glad to see September is moving!

End of August / September 2015 batch timeline (to date 19.09)

App sent/received -> Payment -> Acknowledgement -> Bio dated/received/enrolled -> CoA

elizsky: App: 25.08/26.08 -> Pay: 28.08 -> Ack: 04.09 -> Bio: Pending
ClaCarSa: App: 26.08/27.08 -> Pay: 27.08 -> Ack: n/a -> Bio: 04.09/09.09/? -> CoA: 04.09 (no right to work)

Ayeesha29: App: 02.09/03.09->Pay: n/a->Ack: 12.09->Bio: 15.09/19.09/19.09->CoA: Pending
mard2530: App: 05.09/08.09->Pay: 09.09->Ack: ?->Bio: 16.09/19.09/19.09->CoA: Pending

Mo2013: App: 07.09/? -> Pay: Pending
kamoe: App: 09.09/10.09 -> Pay: 11.09 -> Ack: 18.09 -> Bio: Pending
Idiot spammer: App: 11.09/14.09 -> Pay: 15.09 -> Ack: ? -> Bio: Pending
aliuk100: App: 12.09/14.09 -> Pay: 17.09 -> Ack: ?-> Bio: Pending

Anyone else has applied since the last week of August? Please share your timeline if not already in this list.
Dear all,

It's almost a month after I submitted my Residence Card application but I haven't receive my biometric letter yet. Does anyone have the same experience before? Is it something is going wrong?

miu912

Post by miu912 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:35 am

diyou83 wrote:thank you miu
i am following the link the last one where its say update details which i cant choose which one is us?there is 3 choice 1.hom address 2.coresspondence address 3.legal representative's details.
now stuck again :D update me with your step pls

I am not sure what mean is legal representative's details.
do u think is that one??

Does anyone know which one we should chose???