ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adealerking

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by adealerking » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:52 pm

rough_idea wrote: Your appeal bundle would go to uk ambassy ISLB.
If ECM refuses to overturn original decision then you will get your court date with all details of venue ,there you will have to attend the court along your solicitor before a judge .And this court would be either in front of public or private .
Did you get review appeal notice????
It is expected within 2 to 3 weeks after deduction of payment.
Oh okay just confusing to get grips with all this,
Its just my mrs did submit our case in Islamabad, but it came to Sheffield within two days, I guess it was done by the British eco and no sir/madam nothing as of yet nor at my lawyer I've been in touch regular with her. No updates :( or review appeal notice

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Contact your MP I cannot street how important it is for you as they can considerably speed up your appeal procedure and get you your visa
I'm on track, I've managed to find out who and where to meet our local MP in our area so soon I've to meet up with her and get the ball rolling and explain everything to her and see if she can help in any way. We make the effect Allah swt will do the rest.

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:57 pm

You're right your case was processed in UK but in tribunal appeal system your application now REVIEW in Islamabad .
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

asif_sharif
Member of Standing

Post by asif_sharif » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 pm

:x :( still nothing for me
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:12 pm

asif_sharif wrote::x :( still nothing for me
If you dont mind can I ask your grounds of refusal maybe you talked about it here but I couldnt find.Did you involve a legal solicitor ???
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Qures

Post by Qures » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Same here bro
No updates
:evil:
And now me and my wife planning to file a compensation suit against home office and BHC Islamabad for wasting our time and we all are suffering emotionally and financially.
Really fed up with all this .
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Hi everyone
I have jus picked up my passport today it has the letter attached of refusal.
ECO reason for refusal
You have not submitted a completed Appendix 2.i therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-p.1.1(d) of appendix Fm of the immigration rules. (E-ECP.2.6 & 2.10)

So what shud we do now? Appeal online?
Plz help
----- timeline is
Online app: 5septt 2015
Brp : 24 septt 2015
Visa processed email: 17nov2015
Refused 18 nov 2015
Did you submit appendix form??If still not you can offcourse lodge an appeal asap you know lawyers have a lot of tricks to prove that you submit it earlier I'm not here to encourge you to fiddle things but just feeling that stress you are also in .If ukba does wrong with 99 percent applicants that do submit all documents then why you can .Infact its againsts winsbury principles written in immigration laws to not show evidence flexibility and in your case as well ECO breaches your right .So you can lodge an appeal with grounds of appeal that you have submitted it and maybe fedex lost it or ambassy unable to scan and find it during processing your application.
And contact your local MP as well.
Hope this helps.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Qures wrote:
Same here bro
No updates
:evil:
And now me and my wife planning to file a compensation suit against home office and BHC Islamabad for wasting our time and we all are suffering emotionally and financially.
Really fed up with all this .
really good decision but you know we all blaming pakistan judicial system I guess uk has terrible court system in these days courts are busy because of syria asylum cases they might think they are sorting that cases which are relying on their economy and we who are paying all taxes are suffering much more for asylum cases where our rights our emotions our married and family life stand??
And best of luck bro !!
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Update..

Received a letter from MP's office stating he has met with the minister of immigration. And will contact me soon. Informing me of what will happen going forward.

Make dua for me that inshaAllah its a quick process and visa is granted.

Inshallah khayrr

@Raymandosnr any updates for you today or will it be monday? Inshallah
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:09 pm

rosie.x wrote:Update..

Received a letter from MP's office stating he has met with the minister of immigration. And will contact me soon. Informing me of what will happen going forward.

Inshallah khayrr

May Allah Almighty helps us as tribunal Services aims to make process years long .@Raymandosnr bro my MP called them but they ignored my MP call by saying we did not receive any and my solicitor email for expedition request.Wow what a respect for political bodies of UK .still waiting for review more than a month has been passed nothing progress .
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:09 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Hi everyone
I have jus picked up my passport today it has the letter attached of refusal.
ECO reason for refusal
You have not submitted a completed Appendix 2.i therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-p.1.1(d) of appendix Fm of the immigration rules. (E-ECP.2.6 & 2.10)

So what shud we do now? Appeal online?
Plz help
----- timeline is
Online app: 5septt 2015
Brp : 24 septt 2015
Visa processed email: 17nov2015
Refused 18 nov 2015
Do you have any progress ? Are you going for appeal ??
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:43 am

Well thanks everyone for there input.
Well i didnt attached appendix 2 form and thats y he refuse my spouse visa but on the other side i did provide/attached all selfemployed papers everything but just mossed to fill appendix 2. Eco send ne refusal with iaft6 appeal form.
Wats the way forward plz help

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Inshallah khayrr

Inshallah looks like next week as my 10 days will be up, I think tiger girl got her visa hence no response or update from her but I will ALWAYS keep you guys updated in my case.

Also tell you husband to be ready for a call as they will call him before your MP call you about update and make sure your husband has the information I previously mentioned with him. Inshallah good news for you soon
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

rough_idea wrote:

Inshallah khayrr

May Allah Almighty helps us as tribunal Services aims to make process years long .@Raymandosnr bro my MP called them but they ignored my MP call by saying we did not receive any and my solicitor email for expedition request.Wow what a respect for political bodies of UK .still waiting for review more than a month has been passed nothing progress .
Tell your MP to contact them again and copy you IP bro the email they send

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Well thanks everyone for there input.
Well i didnt attached appendix 2 form and thats y he refuse my spouse visa but on the other side i did provide/attached all selfemployed papers everything but just mossed to fill appendix 2. Eco send ne refusal with iaft6 appeal form.
I think you should contact a solicitor and appeal online as I'm not sure but maybe others could advise if you would have a viable appeal case if you did not submit a certain document as you could always say that it was attached and it must have went missing but I'm not entirely sure

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

Inshallah khayrr

Inshallah looks like next week as my 10 days will be up, I think tiger girl got her visa hence no response or update from her but I will ALWAYS keep you guys updated in my case.

Also tell you husband to be ready for a call as they will call him before your MP call you about update and make sure your husband has the information I previously mentioned with him. Inshallah good news for you soon
I hope she has received good news bless her.

Well i hope its good news and progress for us too. Inshallah khayr.

May Allah reward you for all your help/advice.

Were on week 8 since our appeal was logded. Hope its not too long for a response from mp & call. Inshallah.

Keep me in your duas. And vice versa.
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:59 am

should I try my luck with getting in touch with our Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) Current MSP John Pentland???!!! regarding my appeal process etc??

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 am

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:should I try my luck with getting in touch with our Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) Current MSP John Pentland???!!! regarding my appeal process etc??
@Raymadosnr is quite lucky ,in my case MP didn't even bother to call them again by advising me to just wait for another month WHAT A JOKE .applied for urgent appeal and I have to wait for 2 months for just appeal review notice.
@Hafsa&adilbanday you can but it seems unless your MP is really honest in your case it does not come up with anything as tribunal first tries to discourge MP and in my case my MP just showing me lack of interest by saying me just wait and watch.
This all can I have to do unless advice by MP :)
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:15 am

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:should I try my luck with getting in touch with our Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) Current MSP John Pentland???!!! regarding my appeal process etc??
Yes your MP has a duty to help his constituents which is you, don't take no for an answer if they don't help you get the help you need try and try again as my MP was lazy for a response but I pushed them again and got me the response I needed the second time around

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:17 am

rough_idea wrote:
@Raymadosnr is quite lucky ,in my case MP didn't even bother to call them again by advising me to just wait for another month WHAT A JOKE .applied for urgent appeal and I have to wait for 2 months for just appeal review notice.
@Hafsa&adilbanday you can but it seems unless your MP is really honest in your case it does not come up with anything as tribunal first tries to discourge MP and in my case my MP just showing me lack of interest by saying me just wait and watch.
My friend luck has nothing to do with it it's knowing that your MP has to use all their resources to fervour the response you need, if need be you can shame them by telling them that other MPs have been able to get responses and also it is the will of Allah

Inazay
Newly Registered

Post by Inazay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Salaam Raymandosnr,

Brother, could you please PM me? I have tried to message you but as a new member, it will not allow me to.

Salaam and dua

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Of course bruv / sis it'll be all in the power of ALLAH SWT
Is when he decide what happens and when and how and where and to whom we human can only make the effect.
Allah swt grant us all here whos waiting for granted visas :mrgreen:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
zeksy1 wrote:Well thanks everyone for there input.
I think you should contact a solicitor and appeal online as I'm not sure but maybe others could advise if you would have a viable appeal case if you did not submit a certain document as you could always say that it was attached and it must have went missing but I'm not entirely sure
Personally I think you are wasting your time in appealing.You have admitted you did not send the form.Just reapply and send correct docs. You are more likely to get an a quicker outcome than appealing.Costs in both will be same

Inazay
Newly Registered

Post by Inazay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Sorry off topic .. I can't send or receive any PMs. Can't even message an admin to resolve this. Any ideas how to do this?

Inazay
Newly Registered

Post by Inazay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
rough_idea wrote:
My friend luck has nothing to do with it it's knowing that your MP has to use all their resources to fervour the response you need, if need be you can shame them by telling them that other MPs have been able to get responses and also it is the will of Allah
Brother,

The reason for asking you to PM is that a relative of mine has submitted their passport around the same day as your wife.

I can't seem to send / receive PMs to be able to discuss the problem. Could you please email me: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JazakAllah khair in advance.

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details