ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by toni34 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 am

rajayj_2003 wrote:Hi all,

Isent my application on the 2nd february 2016 and its now the 15th My card has not been charged so far and I have not received any letter from the UKBA whether my application was received. Can you please advise who I can contact. Thanks!
UKBA received my application on the 9th Feb and my card was charged on the 11/02/16 .
Think you should contact them , would try and see if I can find the number here
NON EU national with RC

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 pm

toni34 wrote:
rajayj_2003 wrote:Hi all,

Isent my application on the 2nd february 2016 and its now the 15th My card has not been charged so far and I have not received any letter from the UKBA whether my application was received. Can you please advise who I can contact. Thanks!
UKBA received my application on the 9th Feb and my card was charged on the 11/02/16 .
Think you should contact them , would try and see if I can find the number here
Contact no. Is 03001232253

akz

Post by akz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 am

Hi

I had my PR appeal hearing on 28/01/16, but still waiting for decision from the tribunal. Anyone know how long it will take to receive the decision.

Thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 pm

akz wrote:Hi

I had my PR appeal hearing on 28/01/16, but still waiting for decision from the tribunal. Anyone know how long it will take to receive the decision.

Thanks
akz
I m still waiting for deducted money from my account can someone suggest to me can I apply again

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi raj,

Av u checked if your application has been received by HO in the first instance? If you av used a recorded sign for postage, u can be able to track its delivery and signature.

Confirming that, u can then look into if payment is to be taken or taken, and try contact them.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:40 am

smallpie wrote:Hi raj,

Av u checked if your application has been received by HO in the first instance? If you av used a recorded sign for postage, u can be able to track its delivery and signature.

Confirming that, u can then look into if payment is to be taken or taken, and try contact them.
Hi
My solicitor missing tracking no. That's y I m worried I try to contact Ho thay told me we can't help u.

mi55ytee
Newly Registered

Post by mi55ytee » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:25 am

Thanks
akz
Akz, it usually takes 2 weeks. 10 working days.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:31 am

Hi raj, i don't think its appropriate for them saying we can't help you. Maybe its the person who answered your call, try calling again, and see what they say.
Or email
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:47 am

smallpie wrote:Hi raj, i don't think its appropriate for them saying we can't help you. Maybe its the person who answered your call, try calling again, and see what they say.
Or email
I did email to Ho still waiting my solicitor told me sometime they takes time but my question is they receive my app.ya not should I complain to police as missing document can someone guide me plz.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:17 am

@ raj,

try this details for contact - complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or by post to UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub, Long Corridor 11th Floor, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2BY.

all the best result.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

rajayj_2003
Newly Registered

Post by rajayj_2003 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 am

smallpie wrote:@ raj,

try this details for contact - complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or by post to UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub, Long Corridor 11th Floor, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2BY.

all the best result.
Thanks for reply
Finally they deducted money on 19th
Thanks

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks
akz
Hi Akz,

You are right. It should be 2 weeks. Why don't you call the tribunal for an update?

I'm in the same situation as you. My PR application was refused last month and I have appealed it.

The HO caseworker stated that I provided photocopies of my spouse payslips & P60's for 3 years and for this reason I haven't shown that she exercised her treaty rights.

The payslips & p60's were the one her employer sent to her as official copies hence i submitted them. How do i know HO will regard them as photocopies?

I have since requested for a work history statement from HMRC & a certificate of earnings from her then employer.. All these i have included as supporting documents while appealing.

However, my wife was on maternity for 20 months and HO did not mention any thing about this..What did the Judge say during your appeal regarding this? As HO did not mention this, I 'm hoping they won't mention it @ my hearing. Although, i was working all the time.

Did you apply for RC or you have been waiting for your appeal all the while?

Please give me a time line on your appeal and kindly update me on the outcome of it.

I wish you all the best.

tnx
J

akz

Post by akz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am

jerom wrote:

Thanks
akz
Hi Akz,

You are right. It should be 2 weeks. Why don't you call the tribunal for an update?

I'm in the same situation as you. My PR application was refused last month and I have appealed it.

The HO caseworker stated that I provided photocopies of my spouse payslips & P60's for 3 years and for this reason I haven't shown that she exercised her treaty rights.

The payslips & p60's were the one her employer sent to her as official copies hence i submitted them. How do i know HO will regard them as photocopies?

I have since requested for a work history statement from HMRC & a certificate of earnings from her then employer.. All these i have included as supporting documents while appealing.

However, my wife was on maternity for 20 months and HO did not mention any thing about this..What did the Judge say during your appeal regarding this? As HO did not mention this, I 'm hoping they won't mention it @ my hearing. Although, i was working all the time.

Please give me a time line on your appeal and kindly update me on the outcome of it.

I wish you all the best.

tnx
J

Hi

Actually anyone who is in worker status can take a maternity break for 52 weeks for a child during this time they will still be consider a person with right to reside status and this time will count in you 5 years right to reside status. Please try to send as much as prove possible for employment that will be good, as we have not send some invoices for some periods and that was the only point HO representator discuss that why we did not send it before and presenting it in appeal. I hope my decision will come soon then i will explain it to you in detail, but you can check my previous post where i have explain my situation in detail.

In my hearing HO office and judge was looking for employment continuity that did my wife work continuously without any gaps. and we provided the invoices and bank statement for that gaps, also we mentioned that we were on annual holiday one month to home country during that gaps.

regards
akz

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:31 am

Hi jerome, reading your post,
I seems to be similar bit as u, regarding the p60s. My eea partner, was given abt 2 or 3 yrs electronic printed copy p60s from her employers, i used it with my pr application. After reading few issues on forum, that ho refuses application with such cases, my eea wife, wrote a separate letter weeks after i recieved my coa, to the dept and case worker, particularly abt the e-copy printed p60s, stating they are not fotocopies, they are original copy given to her by her employer. Letter was sent recorded and signed for.

So hopefully the case worker look into it.

Still waiting for PR...
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:11 pm

akz wrote:
jerom wrote:

Thanks
akz
Hi Akz,

I wish you all the best.

tnx
J

Hi

Actually anyone who is in worker status can take a maternity break for 52 weeks for a child during this time they will still be consider a person with right to reside status and this time will count in you 5 years right to reside status. Please try to send as much as prove possible for employment that will be good, as we have not send some invoices for some periods and that was the only point HO representator discuss that why we did not send it before and presenting it in appeal. I hope my decision will come soon then i will explain it to you in detail, but you can check my previous post where i have explain my situation in detail.

In my hearing HO office and judge was looking for employment continuity that did my wife work continuously without any gaps. and we provided the invoices and bank statement for that gaps, also we mentioned that we were on annual holiday one month to home country during that gaps.

regards
akz
Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. Yes, I have gone through your previous post. I see HO wanted prove for the missing invoices for your wife and since you have provided that. I believe it will go in your favor.

Why can't HO request for this before making a decision rather than refusing?

I have sent as much documents as I can to prove the Payslip's & P'60 I submitted were genuine.

Also my wife was on maternity after our first child and got pregnant again after 4 months. This was the reason she was on maternity for 20 months. I submitted copies of my children birth certificate to the HO during our application & also to the tribunal.

Did HO mention about your wife not working during maternity or this was a general discussion @ the appeal?

Please kindly give me a clear review of your appeal process..i.e
when refusal letter was sent
when you appealed
when a hearing was chosen
etc

I want to use this as a time line guide for my appeal.

Also, you didn't answer if you have applied for a Residence Card since your refusal.

Please keep me posted and I will suggest you call the Tribunal office. I did yesterday to confirm my appeal was received. They were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:20 pm

smallpie wrote:Hi jerome, reading your post,
I seems to be similar bit as u, regarding the p60s. My eea partner, was given abt 2 or 3 yrs electronic printed copy p60s from her employers, i used it with my pr application. After reading few issues on forum, that ho refuses application with such cases, my eea wife, wrote a separate letter weeks after i recieved my coa, to the dept and case worker, particularly abt the e-copy printed p60s, stating they are not fotocopies, they are original copy given to her by her employer. Letter was sent recorded and signed for.

So hopefully the case worker look into it.

Still waiting for PR...
Hi Smallpie,

I strongly believe this forum helps and I have been following it for a while.

Unfortunately, i did not know HO were particular about e-copy printed p'60's although it states on their EEA3 guidance note that photocopy docs are not acceptable. They quoted this in my refusal letter.

You have done the right thing by writing your case worker about the e-copy printed p'60 but why not call HMRC and request for a Work statement history? It took 5 working days to receive mine from them and send this to your Case worker in case.

If i had done this, i won't be worrying myself like I am now.

I wish you all the best and keep me posted.

tnx

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks jerome,
Really appreciate your advice,
my daughters used these e-copy p60s for their British passport application and we had no issues with them at all.
All came back okay., but as we all know homeoffice eea caseworkers can be different.

But i will take to your xtra advice and ask wife to request from hmrc, for these statements. Can hmrc provide five years together in one statement? i.e from say 2010-2015? Or they will just issue one for each year??
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

akz

Post by akz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:05 pm

jerom wrote:
Hi Akz,

Thanks for the update. Yes, I have gone through your previous post. I see HO wanted prove for the missing invoices for your wife and since you have provided that. I believe it will go in your favor.

I have sent as much documents as I can to prove the Payslip's & P'60 I submitted were genuine.

Also my wife was on maternity after our first child and got pregnant again after 4 months. This was the reason she was on maternity for 20 months. I submitted copies of my children birth certificate to the HO during our application & also to the tribunal.

Did HO mention about your wife not working during maternity or this was a general discussion @ the appeal?

when you appealed
etc

Also, you didn't answer if you have applied for a Residence Card since your refusal.

Please keep me posted and I will suggest you call the Tribunal office. I did yesterday to confirm my appeal was received. They were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks
Yes I have applied for Rc card in July my time line for that is :
EEA2 application

07/07/15 applied
15/07/15 Received by HO
27/07/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day
14/08/15 -August CoA (dated 09 Aug)
RC Received 02/12/2015

My PR (EEA4) card refused on 15/05/2015,

I appealed through solicitor in June 2015 and we got hearing date on 28/01/2016.Now waiting for my PR (EEA4) Appeal decision.

The main issue in my refusal was the gap including maternity leave, but in appeal hearing the judge and home office did not talk about maternity leave they only discuss a gap we have in 2011 for which we did not sent the invoices and also we mention in our statement that we were on one month holiday during that time.

Everything will clear out once i will receive the decision as either they will allow or if not then on what bases they will refuse which i will inform you about. in the meantime wish me good luck

Regards
akz

euuksl

Post by euuksl » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:06 pm

euuksl wrote:hi all
i have applied for immigration eea pr on the 11th january money taken out on 13th january but i havent heard anything after. no acknowledgement email no BRP request
i know it might be early still but was wondering if anybody on the same ship or is it normal ?
are they obliged to send the COA within certain time period after the file is submitted and money taken out ?
thx
EEA PR (Non EEA National) Applied on - 11th January 2016
Money Taken -13th Jan 2016
Biometrics Received / Done - 12th Feb 2016 / Biometrics sent 15th Feb 2016
COA Received - 19th Feb 2016 !!!

i just can't believe how fast they sent COA just after 3 days of receiving BM !

cheers
Euuksl
PR Sent: 12 Jan 2016
COA Letter received: 19 Feb 2016
PR Card received:...

heath2006

Post by heath2006 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi,
Could anyone who has asked for their documents to be returned help me out here please? I just started to fill in this online form and it asks for the main applicant's (that's me as the EU national) case ID, HO reference number and payment reference number. I don't have any of these. My husband (non EU national) has received a case ID because he was sent the biometrics letter as well as the COA. Am I supposed to leave it all blank?
Thanks

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi jerome,

As for our conversation yesterday, my eea wife spoken to hmrc yesterday, requesting for her work history statements.
They only can access and provide 5 yrs history (2010/11 till date), which is still okay for my application anyways.. Very helpful hmrc staff, and says we shld receive it by nxt week, within 5 working days.

Thanks for your advice and insight, will keep the forum updated.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Chika1983
Newly Registered

Post by Chika1983 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello everyone in the forum.I Just want to know if anyone applied for PR in October 2015 and I also want to know if the person has received his/her PR cos waiting is killing me. Thanks

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:09 pm

akz wrote:
jerom wrote:
Hi Akz,

when you appealed
etc

Thanks
Yes I have applied for Rc card in July my time line for that is :
EEA2 application

07/07/15 applied
15/07/15 Received by HO
27/07/15 Biometrics letter received (dated 23 July); enrolled at the day
14/08/15 -August CoA (dated 09 Aug)
RC Received 02/12/2015

My PR (EEA4) card refused on 15/05/2015,

I appealed through solicitor in June 2015 and we got hearing date on 28/01/2016.Now waiting for my PR (EEA4) Appeal decision.

The main issue in my refusal was the gap including maternity leave, but in appeal hearing the judge and home office did not talk about maternity leave they only discuss a gap we have in 2011 for which we did not sent the invoices and also we mention in our statement that we were on one month holiday during that time.

Everything will clear out once i will receive the decision as either they will allow or if not then on what bases they will refuse which i will inform you about. in the meantime wish me good luck

Regards
akz
Hi Akz,

Thanks for the reply. You have definitely put my mind @ rest as I was worried they might refuse my RC application after the PR was refused.

I sent my RC application last week as well as my appeal and HO has already charged my account for my RC application. I can see yours took 5 months so i will be using that as a guideline.

Nice to hear HO didn't mention about the your spouse 18 month Maternity period @ your hearing as that was the only time my spouse was also out of work.

Wow, it took 6 months for the hearing to take place? That is a long time to wait :shock:

I hope you get a positive answer regarding your PR.

Thanks for the info and I hope to rejoice with you soon.

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 pm

smallpie wrote:Hi jerome,

As for our conversation yesterday, my eea wife spoken to hmrc yesterday, requesting for her work history statements.
They only can access and provide 5 yrs history (2010/11 till date), which is still okay for my application anyways.. Very helpful hmrc staff, and says we shld receive it by nxt week, within 5 working days.

Thanks for your advice and insight, will keep the forum updated.
Hi Smallpie,

You are welcome. I'm glad it did help.

I wish you all the best.

Thanx

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello Every one

Refuse in june 2013
appeal Court date Jan 2014
Decision wasn't accordance the law appeal allowed refusal letter regulation wasn't correct.
new decision received in feb 2014
appeal court date was September 2014
appeal adjourned on the day because they received my bundle only 4 days before but they had my bundle before aswell
appeal new date march 2015
before my appeal date home office visit me alleging I am over stayer while my appeal pending they use force against me while this I got injuries on the date of march 2015 Home office lawyer said we don't know about this incident we need to question those officer but I did add this in my new bundle which they said they didn't review again appeal adjourned Judge summon HO officer to attend hearing
new date July 2015

appeal allowed in September 2015
ask for new passport on 30 October 2015 as previous expired
send passport first week December 2015
still waiting for RC
WRITE TO CASE PROCESEEING Unit in January 2016 no response any one have there contact details
really frustrated its nearly 3 years and I am not allowed to Work :@

I also made a complaint on that complaint email id still no response from them yet as its only been a week.

Anyone have there contact number or suggest me what can I do wait is killing me :@