ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dint receive my dependant brp card..but recceived mine

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

immi_dep
Newly Registered

Dint receive my dependant brp card..but recceived mine

Post by immi_dep » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 am

Hi,

I made my postal application along with my child on jan ist week. received all the documents back and an approval letter stating that yours and your dependant application is approved and that brp will be sent. I received my brp today but not my childs. Will it be sent seperately or together? Kindly let me know regarding this .

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dint receive my dependant brp card..but recceived mine

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:11 am

They are sent separately. Wait a few days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bgamba
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by bgamba » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 am

Not to scare you but i received my ilr biometrics together with my 3 dependants last week...same day same time

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Applied and approved at PEO Croydon on 26/2/2016 with 4 Dependents . Received mine+3 Dependents on 01/03/2016. Called DX secure today .. They said that they tried to deliver today but no body was at home ( lie as my wife was at home all day and also they did not drop any card )Comolained ... Now It will be delivered tomorrow.. Hopefully ...