ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Urgent Help

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Mannymag2016 wrote:As you know I have asked the company that dismissed me for sponsorship and here is their reasons why they cannot sponsor me, saying that if they did put a sponsorship application it will almost certainly be rejected because

----Care workers and home care workers in particularly are classified as ‘lower skills workers’ and do not qualify. In order to even be considered for a tier 2 visa you need to have the equivalent of level 3 qualifications (e.g. technician of some sort) – even then it is difficult. These are pre-determined by HM Government.

---Care workers are coded as ‘6145’ and fit in to table 5 (ineligible) of the Home Office Guidance “Tier 2 Shortage Occupation List Government-approved version valid from 19 November 2015”

---Despite the above they could apply a ‘resident labour market test’ to demonstrated that the position is difficult to recruit to from within the EU.

---To determine this they would have to advertise at least twice and show that over a 28 day period we received no qualified applicants from within the EU.

---As the company receive nearly 1000 applicants and appoints about 60 carer per month (with about 35 – 40 being live in and about 30 from the EU), it would be impossible for them to state that they have difficulty recruiting.

Is this right :roll:
Fraid so, looks about correct to me in general...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Mannymag2016
Newly Registered

Post by Mannymag2016 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Ok so if sponsorship is out of the question, is there anything that can be done to help my current FLRO application for instance can I get a letter of support and is there a process where I can speed the decision up?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ction2.pdf

It does seem I have had some bad advice from my solicitor but I am in the current situation I am nothing will change this.

Is there any other visa I could swap to?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Mannymag2016 wrote:Ok so if sponsorship is out of the question, is there anything that can be done to help my current FLRO application for instance can I get a letter of support and is there a process where I can speed the decision up?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ction2.pdf

It does seem I have had some bad advice from my solicitor but I am in the current situation I am nothing will change this.

Is there any other visa I could swap to?
Don't think so. FLR(O) was doomed to failure and no amount of letters will help, these visas are tick-box visas, you either get all ticks or you don't.

You can't swap to any visa as you are an overstayer but could try student visa from home.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Mannymag2016
Newly Registered

(FLR FP) right to work

Post by Mannymag2016 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:41 pm

I am from Filipins and have had trouble this year with visa as my FLR[O] was declined.

I have submitted a fresh human right application (FLR FP) and I received confirmation that the home office are looking at it. Do I have statutory right to work whislt the visa is processing?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: (FLR FP) right to work

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:07 pm

What was your visa status before FLR(O) and FLR(FP)?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:20 pm

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Mannymag2016 wrote:I am from Filipins and have had trouble this year with visa as my FLR[O] was declined.

I have submitted a fresh human right application (FLR FP) and I received confirmation that the home office are looking at it. Do I have statutory right to work whislt the visa is processing?
No, you do not have permission to work. You have not had permission to work for a long time (since 2012) as has already been pointed out. You have been working illegally for 4 years.

On what basis (reasons) have you now submitted an FLR(FP) appication?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mannymag2016
Newly Registered

Post by Mannymag2016 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:38 pm

CR001 wrote:What was your visa status before FLR(O) and FLR(FP)?

Student visa

Mannymag2016
Newly Registered

Post by Mannymag2016 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mannymag2016 wrote:I am from Filipins and have had trouble this year with visa as my FLR[O] was declined.

No, you do not have permission to work. You have not had permission to work for a long time (since 2012) as has already been pointed out. You have been working illegally for 4 years.

On what basis (reasons) have you now submitted an FLR(FP) appication?
Right to work

Mannymag2016
Newly Registered

Post by Mannymag2016 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:44 pm

My sollicitor said I was allowed to work as I submitted my FLRO before my student visa expired and it took over 2 years for a final decision. Now I just need to find a way I can work under FLR FP whilst this is processing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Mannymag2016 wrote:My sollicitor said I was allowed to work as I submitted my FLRO before my student visa expired and it took over 2 years for a final decision. Now I just need to find a way I can work under FLR FP whilst this is processing.
You said in your first post in this topic :
In 2012 after my student visa expired I stayed in England and found a solictor called Solicitor Name Removed by moderator from Stanmore. He applied me for a FLR[O], and in 2013 it was declined and he appealed. In October 2014 I received a final decision from the Home Office saying despite the appeal the FLR[O] was declined.
Char (CR001 not Casa)