ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in BRP from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dude_123

Change in BRP from India

Post by dude_123 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:32 pm

My wife has changed her last name in her Indian passport. Now last name in BRP and in Indian passport are different and she is in india.

it seems that new BRP go to be issued on name change but i cant find any relevant information to apply BRP from India. if she tries to travel on different name in BRP and in Indian Passport, it might cause an issue in immigration checks so i dont want to take that risk. please can you advise process to change her name in BRP from India. has anybody did it recently? please share experience

sma_tier1

Re: Change in BRP from India

Post by sma_tier1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi dude_123,

Could you please update how you managed to change the name in the BRP from India ?

Thanks,
sma

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change in BRP from India

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:47 pm

sma_tier1 wrote:Hi dude_123,

Could you please update how you managed to change the name in the BRP from India ?

Thanks,
sma
See link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1410469
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.