ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where is Zimba88

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

Where is Zimba88

Post by itk » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Compliments of the season to everyone. I am writing to find out if Zimba is on holiday or has someone offended him in the forum? Like the saying goes 'silent is golden' his silence over the past couple of days perhaps weeks is really getting me worried. I just hope he's ok.
Should anyone be in contact with him please send him my warmest regards. His wealth of experience and contributions in this platform cannot be downplayed, of a truth we are missing him. Should anyone in the forum by action or inaction say something that got you upset please don't be offended. I sincerely hope to see you back and I hope to read your responses to issues soon. Have a nice Christmas!

Itk

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Where is Zimba88

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 pm

He is likely on holiday and/or spending time with his family.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.