ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Critical skilled ireland workpermit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chella
Ireland

Critical skilled ireland workpermit

Post by chella » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm

HI Im planning to apply critical skilled work visa to ireland. please could anyone advice me . after two years worpermit can i able to stay indefinitely in ireland . or will be any restrictions ?
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Critical skilled ireland workpermit

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 pm

You require 60 months/5 years residence.

https://www.djei.ie/en/What-We-Do/Jobs- ... nt-Permit/
Stamp 4

Subject to their having complied with their previous immigration and employment permit conditions and being of good character, they will be issued with an immigration permission which allows them to reside and work in the State without the need for a further employment permit. The Immigration permission granted by the Garda National Immigration Bureau will be for two years, which is then renewable subject to the persons concerned meeting all relevant criteria as stated on the website of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service. On achieving 60 months residency permission, Critical Skills Employment Permit or Green Card Employment Permit holders will then be permitted to make an application for long term residence, details of which are available on www.inis.gov.ie.

If you do not satisfy the qualifying criteria you will be issued with a Stamp 1 by the Garda National Immigration Bureau and you will still be required to hold an employment permit in order to work in the State.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chella
Ireland

Post by chella » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

CR001 wrote:You require 60 months/5 years residence.

https://www.djei.ie/en/What-We-Do/Jobs- ... nt-Permit/
Stamp 4

Subject to their having complied with their previous immigration and employment permit conditions and being of good character, they will be issued with an immigration permission which allows them to reside and work in the State without the need for a further employment permit. The Immigration permission granted by the Garda National Immigration Bureau will be for two years, which is then renewable subject to the persons concerned meeting all relevant criteria as stated on the website of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service. On achieving 60 months residency permission, Critical Skills Employment Permit or Green Card Employment Permit holders will then be permitted to make an application for long term residence, details of which are available on http://www.inis.gov.ie.

If you do not satisfy the qualifying criteria you will be issued with a Stamp 1 by the Garda National Immigration Bureau and you will still be required to hold an employment permit in order to work in the State.
Hi Thanks very much for your information CR001. Got one more question, after successfuly complete two years critical skilled visa will i able to renew for another three years automatically without any sponsor letter from employer .in order to comple five year residency. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 pm

All the details are in the link I have provided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chella
Ireland

Post by chella » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:50 pm

CR001 wrote:All the details are in the link I have provided.
found it.thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Giving up on your UK Tier 1 Ent??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

chella
Ireland

Post by chella » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

[quote="CR001"]Giving up on your UK Tier 1 Ent??[/quoteing my ]
hi Nowadays its very hard to get extensions approved . trying my best . let see