ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying from Set (O) to Set (LR) - Dependant query **Urgent*

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukpostgrad1
Newly Registered

Varying from Set (O) to Set (LR) - Dependant query **Urgent*

Post by ukpostgrad1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Sorry for last minute query all

My ILR set (O) (Tier 1 - General) along with my spouse's Dependant visa is pending for nearly 8months now hence i am going to vary my application on 10 year basis.

I need your guidance as i am unsure if i have to vary my spouse application to FLR M as well with mine??

Many Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Varying from Set (O) to Set (LR) - Dependant query **Urg

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:23 pm

ukpostgrad1 wrote:I need your guidance as i am unsure if i have to vary my spouse application to FLR M as well with mine??
Yes you do, she cannot continue on PBS Dependent if you are granted ILR based on LR. Her clock towards ILR will also be reset to zero.

Any checks HO are doing on your Tier 1 ILR application will likely also apply to a SET(LR) application, i.e. tax checks, income declared for previous extension, etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ukpostgrad1
Newly Registered

Post by ukpostgrad1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:15 pm

thanks buddy

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Post by SM03KUW » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi ukpostgrad1,

Did you vary your application?
How long does it takes to vary?
How would we know it varied?

I am in same situation, I have send ILR (LR), can I withdraw previous SET (O) once payment gets deducted?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

SM03KUW wrote:Hi ukpostgrad1,

Did you vary your application?
How long does it takes to vary?
How would we know it varied?

I am in same situation, I have send ILR (LR), can I withdraw previous SET (O) once payment gets deducted?

Thanks
Instead of tagging your question onto every single topic you can find, suggest start your own thread with your history and circumstances. A re-read of the forum T&Cs might be useful.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.