ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIOMETRIC Enrollment LETTER (help)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mett
Newly Registered

BIOMETRIC Enrollment LETTER (help)

Post by Mett » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 am

Hi just wondered if anyone else got same issue
I have applied for my naturalisation on 28 February 2017 via NCS ) fee was debited on 3th of march and acknowledgement on 6th march with case id number. But i still haven't received my biometric letter!!
Lady at NCS told me that I will not receive a biometric enrollment letter cos I've already done it 17 months ago and completed biometric enrollment section in form don't know if she gave me wrong information
My status is 5+1 ILR (Non EEA )
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BIOMETRIC Enrollment LETTER (help)

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:48 am

She is wrong. ALL applicants for naturalisation are required to submit biometrics. It could still be on its way.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mett
Newly Registered

Post by Mett » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 am

CR001 wrote:She is wrong. ALL applicants for naturalisation are required to submit biometrics. It could still be on its way.
Thanks for replay. I asked her 2 times and said to her home office ask every applicant to get biometrics done for every application and she repeated again you will not receive a biometric letter. And she said she is %100 sure I will only receive acknowledgment email. Whic is I received after 6 day

blessedtoday

Post by blessedtoday » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:49 am

Mett wrote:
CR001 wrote:She is wrong. ALL applicants for naturalisation are required to submit biometrics. It could still be on its way.
Thanks for replay. I asked her 2 times and said to her home office ask every applicant to get biometrics done for every application and she repeated again you will not receive a biometric letter. And she said she is %100 sure I will only receive acknowledgment email. Whic is I received after 6 day
She is wrong as you have been advised every applicant must do biometrics even if you have done them on previous applications

Zhonor

Post by Zhonor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

I did my biometrics last year for my PR and again for naturalisation.

You should get a letter requesting you to do biometrics again. Your NCS is wrong.