ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Reputable Agencies?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wee_mcdee
Newly Registered

Any Reputable Agencies?

Post by wee_mcdee » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi all,

Been doing my homework over the last few months regarding emigration to Canada on a Skilled Worker ticket.

Are there ANY legit and trustworthy agencies anyone could recommend to me to take the hassle out of the process?

I've seen the comments saying that doing it yourself is easy, but I'd rather just let someone else handle the whole thing for me. I've been contacted by a couple of companies but, after a quick Google search they don't exactly come away with glowing references and would seem to be best avoided.

Cheers,

wee mcdee

wee_mcdee
Newly Registered

Re: Any Reputable Agencies?

Post by wee_mcdee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 am

None?

Gemma81
Newly Registered

Post by Gemma81 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi,

I am using xxxxx and they have been brilliant so far. Also cheaper than alot of other agencies and consultants.

Regards,
Gemma

Moderator edit: Company name removed under forum Ts&Cs

announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html

kingxenu
Newly Registered

Post by kingxenu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 am

My experience with xxxx was horrendous. They took about CAD 2000 from me as initial fee, and sent me a huge application package to be filled out. When I sent the package back to them after filling in all the details, they stalled the process and demanded more money to proceed. (Their excuse was that because of my extended family, more money would be needed). After I paid them CAD 1000 more, they inched forward a bit, and stopped again. And looks like they stopped permanently this time, because it has been 4 years since I last heard from them. They have gone completely incommunicado and not taking my phone calls, nor replying to my emails. And I have no idea what happened to the 3K I paid them. Money down the drain I suppose.

I would advise everyone to stay away from them.

Moderator edit: Please read the forum Ts&Cs. Posting of professional names is not permitted and have been removed.

announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html