ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gratitude to Forum members: T2G--> ILR success

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pupulu

Gratitude to Forum members: T2G--> ILR success

Post by pupulu » Mon May 08, 2017 11:39 am

Hello Forum Members,
I am thankful to the forum members for their guidance and support and and the invaluable information from numerous posts I have received from this forum. My ILR application was successful on 5th May.

1) Thanks Vinny for highlighting the change in the fees, I was quick to book the Premium appointment on 4th april for my appointment on 5th May. Thus saved a few pounds.
2) Thanks CR001 for highlighting the 5 year period completion based 28day period prior to 5th anniversary of Visa Stamp date . I applied based on this feedback.

Regards,
P/S

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Gratitude to Forum members: T2G--> ILR success

Post by CR001 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Congrats, very pleased for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Gratitude to Forum members: T2G--> ILR success

Post by Archer1 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:14 am

Congrats mate