ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Premium Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HSAN
Newly Registered

ILR Application - Premium Service

Post by HSAN » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Dear moderators and senior members.

On the 9th of June 2017 I appeared for my ILR Premium Service appointment at Solihull ( T1 general 5 Year route - self employed )  and after waiting for 2 hours they gave me a letter which says ' further enquiries need to be made ' and they have not given me any time line for the decision.

On checking the status of my visa application online it says ' Awaiting decision'.

My visa will expire on the 21st of June this month.
Can someone please help me to figure out if this is normal these days ? and any idea how long they will take to give decision ? any recent case of someone who had a Premium service appointment and faced similar issues?

Also I need to apply for my wife's PBS dependant extension as she has not completed 5 yrs here and I had to apply for the Nationalization of my daughter ( born in UK ) as both their visas expire on the 21st of June too.

But now as my application is taking time, should I apply for my daughter as Tier 1 general dependant instead of applying for her Nationalization ?

We are not left with enough time as our visas are expiring after 7 days so I need to make a decision as soon as possible.

If someone can advise me regarding these issues it will be great help.

Thanking you in advance.

Hola2015

Re: ILR Application - Premium Service

Post by Hola2015 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 pm

HSAN wrote:Dear moderators and senior members.

On the 9th of June 2017 I appeared for my ILR Premium Service appointment at Solihull ( T1 general 5 Year route - self employed )  and after waiting for 2 hours they gave me a letter which says ' further enquiries need to be made ' and they have not given me any time line for the decision.

On checking the status of my visa application online it says ' Awaiting decision'.

My visa will expire on the 21st of June this month.
Can someone please help me to figure out if this is normal these days ? If you search the forum, you will see many posts from people with similar experience as yours. [/color]and any idea how long they will take to give decision ? No one will be able to give an exact time or how long it will take; is more of waiting until HO get back to you I supposeany recent case of someone who had a Premium service appointment and faced similar issues?Many people has similar experience, mostly people on Tier 1 with self employment search the forum.

Also I need to apply for my wife's PBS dependant extension as she has not completed 5 yrs here and I had to apply for the Nationalization of my daughter ( born in UK ) as both their visas expire on the 21st of June too.

But now as my application is taking time, should I apply for my daughter as Tier 1 general dependant instead of applying for her Nationalization ? You cannot apply for registration for your daughter if your ILR has not been approved before this date. Please children are not Naturalised but they are registered for citizenship only when one or both of their parents attained ILR status in the UK . Concerning your wife, will suggest you should submit her PBS depandant application with the details of your application i.e your application reference number. Although, her application may not be approved until yours is concluded

We are not left with enough time as our visas are expiring after 7 days so I need to make a decision as soon as possible.

If someone can advise me regarding these issues it will be great help.

Thanking you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Tier 1 General route is being investigated for wide scale fraud as many declared false information regarding their self employed income/taxes to gain visas. I suggest to apply for your dependants visa extension before their visa expiry to protect their status under section 3C.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

HSAN
Newly Registered

Post by HSAN » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Thanks all for the useful information

On Web site I can see "Customers applying to remain on a temporary basis including as spouses, workers, Tier 1 general and entrepreneurs, students and organisations seeking to sponsor a worker 8 weeks Processing time"
(10 days priority postal and same day premium)

finger cross . If anyone can share experience of getting visa after been hold on Premium service will be great

Is there anyone wh
zimba88 wrote:Tier 1 General route is being investigated for wide scale fraud as many declared false information regarding their self employed income/taxes to gain visas. I suggest to apply for your dependants visa extension before their visa expiry to protect their status under section 3C.

uktierone

Post by uktierone » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi HSAN

Could you please share if there were any Tax amendments ?

Also what all documents have you submitted with your application.

Regards

E44302

Post by E44302 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

HSAN wrote:Thanks all for the useful information

On Web site I can see "Customers applying to remain on a temporary basis including as spouses, workers, Tier 1 general and entrepreneurs, students and organisations seeking to sponsor a worker 8 weeks Processing time"
(10 days priority postal and same day premium)

finger cross . If anyone can share experience of getting visa after been hold on Premium service will be great Dude, its very clear that people who have been doing contracting on Tier 1 have got quite a bit of investigations going on for tax amendments etc. i have heard of cases where its gone beyond 6months. The timelines you have read are not for ILR. If you are referring to the dependent extensions, yes that could be the timeline. There are hundreds of posts and tales of woe.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-peo-defe ... -1060.html

Some T1G in the link below too but you will have to read yourself to see relevant ones.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-postal-a ... -8700.html

If you are or have a period of self employment, hopefully you had no sudden tax amendments.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-refused ... 9-140.html

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilf-and-tax- ... 09154.html

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tax-amendmen ... 19870.html

If you have been self employed, expect something similar to the link below.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-question ... 03628.html

Used some bit of info from my previous question which was answered.

Is there anyone wh
zimba88 wrote:Tier 1 General route is being investigated for wide scale fraud as many declared false information regarding their self employed income/taxes to gain visas. I suggest to apply for your dependants visa extension before their visa expiry to protect their status under section 3C.