ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nikoletta12

Re: Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Post by Nikoletta12 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 am
Rkohdi wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 am
Yes he sent for reconsidration.....and he says about 500 fee for it..... how long it took for replying them for reconsidration notice....

And can you link me a ur eea pr refused thread
Click on my name you can see my thread with the name of Non eea pR refused £500 is a lot you paid him already ask him to do it for £250 it's not your fault he need to check the current rules this is what u paying him for.
Can I travel if my file for retain right is in home office.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm

IF you apply for retain rights you can not travel and if you request for your passport return HO will not return your passport it's better if you wait .

Regards jay

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm
IF you apply for retain rights you can not travel and if you request for your passport return HO will not return your passport it's better if you wait .

Regards jay
Thnx jay

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:16 pm

I seen the refusal where the applicant provided the photocopy which is certified copy ....
Application refuses with attested photo copy .

Let me type word by word

please note home office can not accept any evidence which has been printed in a manner which the issuing or authority cannot be appropriately verified . this includes photocopies and word templates watermark etc in their original form whilst it is accept that the evidence supplied is most likely copies or print out of the original doc or secure there are no way for the home office to verify if the doc has been altered .that's why the copy of passport provided as a evidence can not be relied as a evidence to support your application .

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Savagedior wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm
Did u appeal? I am on a see now legal advice and I ll see what to do. Maybe I am gonna appeal myself and gonna talk to judge in person, really frustrated... at least ask me send me letter that u need this document and I ll answer what I can do what situation I am in... not refuse straight away...
Hello bro ...any update about ur application...appeal or not?

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 am

jay.ho wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:16 pm
I seen the refusal where the applicant provided the photocopy which is certified copy ....

Let me type word by word

please note home office can not accept any evidence which has been printed in a manner which the issuing or authority cannot be appropriately verified . this includes photocopies and word templates watermark etc in their original form whilst it is accept that the evidence supplied is most likely copies or print out of the original doc or secure there are no way for the home office to verify if the doc has been altered .that's why the copy of passport provided as a evidence can not be relied as a evidence to support your application .
I got a situation I applied for ror it's been more than 6 weeks I was not inTouch with my ex that's why I sent photocopy of her I.d after reading this forum I got in touch with my ex some how I think she will give me her I.d I spoke to my solicitor I want to send my ex original I.d to support my ror application solicitor is saying don't send it because we already put in application divorced not in good. Terms in sponsor declaration please guide because my solicitor is saying if we send I.d of your ex home office will say how did your ex I.d you put divorced not in good terms. Pls guide

Sam_12357
Iran

Post by Sam_12357 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 am
jay.ho wrote:

Let me type word by word

I got a situation I applied for ror it's been more than 6 weeks I was not inTouch with my ex that's why I sent photocopy of her I.d after reading this forum I got in touch with my ex some how I think she will give me her I.d I spoke to my solicitor I want to send my ex original I.d to support my ror application solicitor is saying don't send it because we already put in application divorced not in good. Terms in sponsor declaration please guide because my solicitor is saying if we send I.d of your ex home office will say how did your ex I.d you put divorced not in good terms. Pls guide

Hi.i applied ROR in may 2017 and today I got refused bcoz they said my ex passport photocopy Is not enough as a evidence ..strange thing is they didn't give me right to appeal or reconsideration ..

My ex nit talking to me anymore and I don't think she will give me her original ID card or passport..

Any advice pls?

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:29 pm

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Bro only option you have is go for Judical review also. To stay legal and have a work right apply for Ror again explaining your situation why can’t you provide your ex-id.

Sam_12357
Iran

Post by Sam_12357 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi.thanks for your reply and time..

So you mean I should apply Judicial review and new ROR application again in same time?
but how can I apply judicial review when there is no right of appeal? How long they will take for hearing?

Waiting for reply.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Sam_12357 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 pm
Nikoletta12 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 am
jay.ho wrote:

Let me type word by word

Hi.i applied ROR in may 2017 and today I got refused bcoz they said my ex passport photocopy Is not enough as a evidence ..strange thing is they didn't give me right to appeal or reconsideration ..

My ex nit talking to me anymore and I don't think she will give me her original ID card or passport..

Any advice pls?
When you do Jr hopefully they will reconsider your case

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Sam_12357 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

So you mean I should apply Judicial review and new ROR application again in same time?
but how can I apply judicial review when there is no right of appeal? How long they will take for hearing?

Waiting for reply.
Yes you can do both at same time.

You only do Judical review when you don’t have right of appeal.
In 14 days you will hear from home Office.

I did the same I been refused for pr because of ex id
Visit that website link I sent on this forum it will explain you all.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Sam_12357 wrote:

Waiting for reply.
Hi Sam'
Did home office returned your previous visa residence card or not???

Sam_12357
Iran

Post by Sam_12357 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm

We'll tbh I don't know.just my lawyer rang me today and told me the situation.i will find out on Monday..looooong weekend😣

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Sam_12357 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm
We'll tbh I don't know.just my lawyer rang me today and told me the situation.i will find out on Monday..looooong weekend😣
He didn’t email you the refusal ?

Sam_12357
Iran

Post by Sam_12357 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 pm
Sam_12357 wrote:

Waiting for reply.
Yes you can do both at same time.

You only do Judical review when you don’t have right of appeal.
In 14 days you will hear from home Office.

I did the same I been refused for pr because of ex id
Visit that website link I sent on this forum it will explain you all.
Tnxs for advice..reading your website

Sam_12357
Iran

Post by Sam_12357 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

He emailed me but just told me the reason that passport copy is expired and I'd card is not original...but like you advise me I will go for JR..😊

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Go For Jr plus make a new application explaining the reason why u can’t provide original valid id.

Adikayani

Post by Adikayani » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:53 am

Hey all after 5 years marriage for eea.im apply divorce 26/09/2017 is still on process but I’m confused to read the question abut ex wife original ID card or Passport must be need for apply ROR.can any one help me I have cope of my ex wife idd card and passport is it accepted or no thx u

bajajee
Newly Registered

Post by bajajee » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:38 am

Hi All,
I just want to confirm is this the right application form for Non-EU Retained right of residence after divorce from EU national.
Divorce after 3.5 years.
she was exercising her treaty rights all these 3.5 years and during divorce time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -03-17.pdf

If it is then Section 21 B. Do i have to provide her signature? What if i can't?

And in supporting documents valid passport copy is ok or i must submit her original passport?

thank you.

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Yes, This is the right one.
If she can sign then it's best, if not then explain there and in covering letter.
It's better if you provide genuine ID or Passport. Copy would be accepted too but lately I read some applicants got refusal because they didn't provide originals.
Good Luck
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

awan79_1
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by awan79_1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:53 pm

hi all,

can someone tell me how many people been called for interview or home visit by UKBA before issuing PR visa to NON EEA spouse after divorce ?

If UKBA do interviews do they prefer to visit home or do they call for interview ?

bajajee
Newly Registered

Post by bajajee » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Jalaibi wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:45 pm
Yes, This is the right one.
If she can sign then it's best, if not then explain there and in covering letter.
It's better if you provide genuine ID or Passport. Copy would be accepted too but lately I read some applicants got refusal because they didn't provide originals.
Good Luck
Thank you.

I will submit my application end of this week.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Sam_12357 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm
He emailed me but just told me the reason that passport copy is expired and I'd card is not original...but like you advise me I will go for JR..😊
For there to be a successful JR, it may help if proper reasons are set out in an application, if possible, backed by an evidence, as to why the original cannot be provided.

That way you have have a bite of both cherries. Therefore if a judge argues that the regulation is lawful, there is be an alternate basis to fight.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

awan79_1
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by awan79_1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:26 am

Hello guys,

can someone please Share some information about interview or home visit by UKBA before issuing PR visa to NON EEA spouse after divorce ?

Thank you :)