ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal granted. Praise God

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bsmith13

Appeal granted. Praise God

Post by bsmith13 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I have a testimony!

I have been a member of this forum since 2013 and I have been believing God that I write my good news on this forum one day.

Here is my story!
I came to the UK aged 13 and ever since I have been living with my family all who are British citizens. Since I came here, I been educated from high school to university level.

In 2012 after obtaining my degree, I applied to the HO for a leave to remain and at that time I have only lived here for 9 years but unfortunately the application was rejected, and the so called lawyer advised that I go for JR which was also rejected. However, I didn't know that the so called has messed up my case my including stories which I never told him like I was been rape, I was sleeping on the streets in my home country etc. However I didn't know about all this until the JR was rejected because African lawyers then hardly show you what they are doing and he was someone that made me to fear him slot.

Because the application took almost 2 years during the period the rules changed and there were so many backlog. In 2013, I found another lawyer who advised that I should that all over again which I did, the application was also rejected that I have been educated and I can always go back to my home country to and use my degree there, I went for another JR which was also rejected. During this time I was seeking for different opinions and advice from some many lawyers many who believed that I should be granted a leave due to the age of my arrival in the uk.

In 2015, I began another process, submitting another application, which was also rejected AND CERTIFIED and this time I decided to change my lawyer and look for a better person to deal with my issue. He advised that I write a PAP to the HO that certification was wrong due to my length of integration and how long have lived in the UK. The HO kept posting us and we decided to go for another JR (3rd) one but luckily it was granted on paper and the HO write that I should withdraw that they will reconsider after 3 months and pay back all my fees. After 3 months it was rejected again that I should go back to my home country and use my degree but with a right of appeal this time. We appealed and to GOD alone be all the glory my appeal was granted.

I'm only writing this testimony to encourage someone out there, it was a real struggle for me, at some point I was contemplating suicide, considering I was just kept on one spot, I wasn't able to do anything with my life, I was sitting at home for 5 years when my friends were doing good things with their lives, I also almost got depressed and at a point I was always short of breathe and I though my case was hopeless. But in 2016 I decided to live my life for Jesus and Him alone, and imagine the kind of miracle He did for me, it was the money the HO returned to me that I used to pay my barrister and I didn't pay any money, also on the day, the judge didn't ask me any questions, how miraculous is the God we serve, although the Ho representative was asking questions and I though that was the end. But God did it for me.

Also I wanna encourage someone out there, hold on to Jesus, He's the prayer answering Jehovah, I remember many people telling me to go and get married and have a child but I didn't go through that route although it worked for some people, I didn't even have a partner. God did it for me

doctorsholly

Re: Appeal granted. Praise God

Post by doctorsholly » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 am

First of all I want to say Congratulations and secondly I want to thank the Almighty God for your life, for bringing you back to His light which eventually brought you this great testimony. I share you pain and I know exactly what you've been through, I'm using you as a point of contact and believing that I too will share a testimony here soon in Jesus mighty name. Amen

doubledee
Wales

Post by doubledee » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am

bsmith13 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 pm
I have a testimony!

I have been a member of this forum since 2013 and I have been believing God that I write my good news on this forum one day.

Here is my story!
I came to the UK aged 13 and ever since I have been living with my family all who are British citizens. Since I came here, I been educated from high school to university level.

In 2012 after obtaining my degree, I applied to the HO for a leave to remain and at that time I have only lived here for 9 years but unfortunately the application was rejected, and the so called lawyer advised that I go for JR which was also rejected. However, I didn't know that the so called has messed up my case my including stories which I never told him like I was been rape, I was sleeping on the streets in my home country etc. However I didn't know about all this until the JR was rejected because African lawyers then hardly show you what they are doing and he was someone that made me to fear him slot.

Because the application took almost 2 years during the period the rules changed and there were so many backlog. In 2013, I found another lawyer who advised that I should that all over again which I did, the application was also rejected that I have been educated and I can always go back to my home country to and use my degree there, I went for another JR which was also rejected. During this time I was seeking for different opinions and advice from some many lawyers many who believed that I should be granted a leave due to the age of my arrival in the uk.

In 2015, I began another process, submitting another application, which was also rejected AND CERTIFIED and this time I decided to change my lawyer and look for a better person to deal with my issue. He advised that I write a PAP to the HO that certification was wrong due to my length of integration and how long have lived in the UK. The HO kept posting us and we decided to go for another JR (3rd) one but luckily it was granted on paper and the HO write that I should withdraw that they will reconsider after 3 months and pay back all my fees. After 3 months it was rejected again that I should go back to my home country and use my degree but with a right of appeal this time. We appealed and to GOD alone be all the glory my appeal was granted.

I'm only writing this testimony to encourage someone out there, it was a real struggle for me, at some point I was contemplating suicide, considering I was just kept on one spot, I wasn't able to do anything with my life, I was sitting at home for 5 years when my friends were doing good things with their lives, I also almost got depressed and at a point I was always short of breathe and I though my case was hopeless. But in 2016 I decided to live my life for Jesus and Him alone, and imagine the kind of miracle He did for me, it was the money the HO returned to me that I used to pay my barrister and I didn't pay any money, also on the day, the judge didn't ask me any questions, how miraculous is the God we serve, although the Ho representative was asking questions and I though that was the end. But God did it for me.

Also I wanna encourage someone out there, hold on to Jesus, He's the prayer answering Jehovah, I remember many people telling me to go and get married and have a child but I didn't go through that route although it worked for some people, I didn't even have a partner. God did it for me
Congratulations

gillacious_505

Post by gillacious_505 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:20 pm

bsmith13 wrote:
I have a testimony!

Here is my story!

Hi . This is inspirational. Having faith is important. The time you lost could not come back but your faith have been doubled because God answered your prayers. Wish you the very best.

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:37 pm

doctorsholly wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 am
First of all I want to say Congratulations and secondly I want to thank the Almighty God for your life, for bringing you back to His light which eventually brought you this great testimony. I share you pain and I know exactly what you've been through, I'm using you as a point of contact and believing that I too will share a testimony here soon in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Thank you so much! Doctorsholly, I am hereby praying for you that the God that did it for me is still on the throne, He's the same one and changeth. In the might name of Jesus you shall be sharing your testimony soon. Our labour in this country will not be in vain. I want to leave you with this words "BE STILL AND NOW I AM GOD"

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:37 pm

doubledee wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am
bsmith13 wrote:
I have a testimony!

Here is my story!

Congratulations

Thank you

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:39 pm

gillacious_505 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:20 pm
bsmith13 wrote:
I have a testimony!

Here is my story!

Hi . This is inspirational. Having faith is important. The time you lost could not come back but your faith have been doubled because God answered your prayers. Wish you the very best.
Yes my faith has doubled and I have some peace now. No more fear lol. My new slogan is RADICAL FOR JESUS 🤣

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Let's not forget God let Trump become president, and allowed Mrs Brown's Boys on television,...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Let's not forget God let Trump become president, and allowed Mrs Brown's Boys on television,...
You should find other forum :lol: :lol:
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm

What a story, what a journey, congratulations. I'm very pleased for you. Ensure you keep in line with your route rules to ensure you have successful extensions. Well done and glad you never gave up

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

keeno
Newly Registered

Post by keeno » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Love it!!

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Just an update, I receive a letter saying that the PDCU will now implement my Judge’s decision concerning my appeal. Indeed GOD IS GOOD and it’s beginning to sink in now finally after almost 15 years the Lord has finally established me in this land. I serve a miracle working God whose words are ye and amen. I decree concerning those waiting as the Lord lives and as your souls lives as long as your believe your stay shall be granted in Jesus name. Job 22:28