ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa denied but submitted an in time tier 4 switch app, please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ba116
Newly Registered
Kenya

Tier 2 General visa refused incorrect gross salary

Post by ba116 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:56 am

Hi all,
This is Barry, and I am in a crisis of incorrect salary been put into my CoS. Please could you provide assistance, I am at work and I am panicking as i received my refusal due to incorrect salary on the 16th October 2017, as such I have 14 days to apply for administrative review, which isn't viable as the mistake was on our side and not the employer. Please, please could you help. Thanks in advance.

ba116
Newly Registered
Kenya

Tier 2 visa denied but submitted an in time tier 4 switch app, please help

Post by ba116 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:35 am

Thank you for viewing this message. I managed to submit an in time tier 4 switch to tier 2 visa priority visa application on the 6th October 2017, and received a response on the 16th October 2017. Unfortunately my tier 4 visa expired on the 10th October 2017, however that in itself turned out to be a good scenario as in my refusal letter I was scheduled to apply for an administrative review within 14 days. The reasons for refusal was due to an incorrect salary stated on my CoS which was lower than the required minimum for occupation code 2121 structural engineer, 'new entrant'. I have been researching ceaselessly on the best way forward and 2 plausible options have been established. Option 1 is to re-apply for the visa within these 14 days, however that ends on the 30th October 2017, not only that my sponsor/director has just applied for a priority new unrestricted CoS number and he was the first to call today morning, 26-10-2017, to push for the priority service, however that takes 5 working days to get the CoS allocation. As such, due to this scenario, an option 2 arises whereby, I will apply for an administrative review on the 29th October as a stalling tactic to provide more time for the CoS allocation and once that comes through after 5 working days which is on the 1st November 2017, I will then proceed to submit a fresh tier 2 visa application and that will immediately cancel the administrative review(AR).
My questions are:
i) If I am to apply for an AR how should I phrase it?
ii) If option 1 becomes viable, meaning that I receive my CoS within time, should I apply using the normal service as the amount for a priority is double that of normal and on top of that I again have to pay for the IHS?
iii) Is there a unique option I can go for to counter the previous application?
Thank you for taking time to read this and your input is very much appreciated and welcome.

ba116
Newly Registered
Kenya

Re: Tier 2 visa denied but submitted an in time tier 4 switch app, please help

Post by ba116 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi if you have seen this message, I have now just received my CoS number once again, however my new query is that, the home office still have my main documents from the previous application, how can I submit a new application once again? any information would be welcome.

ba116
Newly Registered
Kenya

Re-applying for Visa when home office have your main documents from previous app

Post by ba116 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Thank you for taking time to read this. Firstly I would like to encourage anyone going through the visa process. Don't loose hope or give up but prepare yourself for the worst case scenario if the situation is out of your control.
I posted a topic in regards to CoS whereby my director had applied for a new CoS once again. We managed to fast track the service by being the first in line today morning 26-10-17 at 8:30am to push for that service. My sponsor reiterated the urgency to expedite the case and we have just received the CoS at 2pm same day.
With that being said I now proceed to do a fresh application which requires more money and payments :-[ :\\\'( but if its for a tier 2 visa it is an investment worth making. I now request for advise on doing this new application whereby, the home office have my main documents i.e. passport, certificates etc. what procedure should I follow. If possible could you elaborate the steps I should follow.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 visa denied but submitted an in time tier 4 switch app, please help

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Kindly refrain from continuously starting a new topic with the same questions. When someone is available to offer advice I am sure they will.

See also Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.