ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by loveindia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am

Hi Friend, you cannot change it to prioriy once applied as standard application. May I Know when was your biometric date? I am in the same boat I guess.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:50 am

loveindia wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am
Hi Friend, you cannot change it to prioriy once applied as standard application. May I Know when was your biometric date? I am in the same boat I guess.
Hi

I applied on the 26th September, biometrics submitted 28th September , application passed to UKVI to make a decision was 29th September - we was advised by our solicitor not to go for the priority route due to the backlog the home office had, and they didn't want us to spend more money for a decision that was going to take even loner!

its really not a nice boat to be in!, when did you apply?

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Post by loveindia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi @Ballamigirl, ours was on 25th September and biometric done the same day. We got email from UKVI to submit Degree certificate that was not submitted with NARIC CERTIFICATE. We supplied that on the same day. I believe they are moving with cases. I hope this Christmas becomes colorful to all of us. Our 60th day will be on 18th.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 pm

loveindia wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 pm
Hi @Ballamigirl, ours was on 25th September and biometric done the same day. We got email from UKVI to submit Degree certificate that was not submitted with NARIC CERTIFICATE. We supplied that on the same day. I believe they are moving with cases. I hope this Christmas becomes colorful to all of us. Our 60th day will be on 18th.
Oh I see you was the day before us, we haven't had any correspondence from from the UKVI at all which is annoying. we have applied for a what they call Fiance visa, not sure of the right application terms!

I hope that the 18th will be the best day for you and your partner!!

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Post by loveindia » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Just Now we got Message from VFS NEW DELHI To collect passport, I cannot wait to see the outcome. Fingure crossed and I will update the outcome tomorrow.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 pm

loveindia wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:31 pm
Just Now we got Message from VFS NEW DELHI To collect passport, I cannot wait to see the outcome. Fingure crossed and I will update the outcome tomorrow.
oh my that is brilliant news!! good luck to you

Labadiagh
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Labadiagh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 pm

I am this situation at the moment. I made an application for ILR July 2017 before my visa expired in August 2017. I had an acknowledgement email on 8th August which I emailed to my employer, then followed by a biometric letter which I went to the post office for the biometric service. As of today 14th December 2017 my application is still awaiting a decision and my employer is terminating my employment because they did a ECS with my case number and it came back as negative. On 4th December I got a letter from home office asking for more documentation from me in order to consider my application which I sent it to them on that same day. At the moment I am confused as to why the ECS is coming back as negative and I am loosing my employment whilst awaiting home office decision. I have two children who are under 3yrs and I don’t know how I am expected to look after my children without employment.

Any advise on what to do will be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Labadiagh wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 pm
I am this situation at the moment. I made an application for ILR July 2017 before my visa expired in August 2017. I had an acknowledgement email on 8th August which I emailed to my employer, then followed by a biometric letter which I went to the post office for the biometric service. As of today 14th December 2017 my application is still awaiting a decision and my employer is terminating my employment because they did a ECS with my case number and it came back as negative. On 4th December I got a letter from home office asking for more documentation from me in order to consider my application which I sent it to them on that same day. At the moment I am confused as to why the ECS is coming back as negative and I am loosing my employment whilst awaiting home office decision. I have two children who are under 3yrs and I don’t know how I am expected to look after my children without employment.

Any advise on what to do will be appreciated.
Please post your queries in the ILR sub forum. This topic is for Spouse visas from outside the UK ONLY.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nanoram
Newly Registered

Post by nanoram » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Spouse and Child Dependent of Settled person Visa

Application and documents submitted & biometrics enrolled at : Hyderabad (India) 18.09.17
Application forwarded to British High Commission on :18.09.17
Application under process at British High Commission on :19.09.17

Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): No Not Contacted

Contacted with 'decision made' : Not Contacted
Contacted for Collection : 12.12.17
Collection made : 12.12.17
Decision of Application : Granted

Contacted to pay for Child IHS (as usual their system did not charge when i paid for my wife) on 58th Working Day. 4 days later got the Visa.
Made Calls to enquire about status, but honestly that is of no use.

This forum helped me alot. Thanks to all and Good Luck.

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Post by Adaujla2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Timeline
Tier 4 extension applied: feb 2014
Got married : july 2014
Spouse Visa applied: September 2014 as tier 4 was still with ho
Refused on: January 2015 along with tier 4 for ets test used in tier 4
Appeal right given
Appealed in feb 2015
Hearing july 2015
Appeal won case remmitted to ho
Jan 2016 refused for overstaying between may 2014 to September 2014
Appealled jan 2016
Hearing august 2017
Appeal won 6th September 2017
Contacted MP 1st december 2017
Implementation letter received 9th december
Ihs paid 9th december
Visa granted 11th december 2017
Brp recived 14th december 2017

Since i have been through this hell i hope god bless you all and grant you visas. Thank you again . if anyone want to know something about case that can help them feel free to ask

ZeeshN
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZeeshN » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 pm

UKVI are nothing but a joke. They like to play with people's lives. Do they not realise what they put people through?

I called yesterday and got told a decision was made 4 days ago. This morning I received and email to send scanned copies of my passport (sponsor) to them within 5 days even though this was included in my documents. Then I called again today as I was confused about the whole passport thing and they told me it is still awaiting a decision?!?!?! :'(

Every day I am missing out on precious moments with my 1yr old daughter due to working 10hr shifts everyday. I am tired of this. I am soon going to lose hope and just move to Pakistan as it has been two years since we have married and probably spent 2 months together. It is ridiculous. I have no words to say right now.

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Post by loveindia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:55 am

Final Update:
Non priority Spause visa applied from New Delhi :25/09/2017(same day Biometric)
Documents send by Sponser 02/10/17
Documents returned: 08/10/17
In between multiple Call and email to UKVI Call centre same but always received answer that it’s awaiting a decision. Last Monday got email from UKVI asking to submit Degree certificate of my Spause that was not submitted with NARIC certificate and we did that. On 14/12/17 received sms from VFS TO collect Passport. This morning passport collected and VISA WAS GRANTED. Thank god.

( my sponsor is British Citizen, earns 32k a year and had the Job in same company for past 7 years. They never called sponsor , me or anyone else. Got married on 21/09/2017 and applied within few days. The wait been long for worthwhile. Thank you everyone and good luck to all of you who are waiting decision. This form has helped me keep a calm in the period of stress.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:45 am

Morning everyone

My fiancé’s visa was refused on Friday purely based on the home office administrative errors.

How are these people allowed to be in control? Seriously

Reasons for refusal

1) I don’t earn enough as the sponsor. I earn 20k a year and my solicitor sat down for like 3 hours calculating every payslip over and over to make sure. So they have ignored it

2) they said because we don’t have utility bills together. I have supplied x2 council tax bills and at least 3/4 electricity bills, I don’t have any other bills in this house there is no gas because it’s a tower block, and there’s no water payments because it’s included in the rent?

3) because we haven’t planned a wedding, Who in there right mind plans a wedding when they don’t even know when their partner is going to come home? I put in the application I wanted to be married in December but had I had put down deposits I would have lost all the money now? Are they really this inconsiderate

Based on all that information, asides from the 700 photos I sent them and all the enquiries made to wedding places along with brouchers, and also pictures of my dress and full reciept to show it’s all paid for, our relationship is not genuine enough

Why have they been so negligent and ruined our lives just before Christmas 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁 my heart has honestly been ripped out I am now signed off work with depression because I don’t know when I am going to be able to see my fiancé again and I don’t know when I will be able to go back to work, I feel so useless right now

Solicitor has advised we ask them to reconsider as it is their mistake not mine, she even said what kind of solicitor would she be if she let me apply with information missing. But we are also submitting an appeal to, I need to do everything I can before they send me crazy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Ballmigirl17 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:45 am
Morning everyone

My fiancé’s visa was refused on Friday purely based on the home office administrative errors.

How are these people allowed to be in control? Seriously

Reasons for refusal

1) I don’t earn enough as the sponsor. I earn 20k a year and my solicitor sat down for like 3 hours calculating every payslip over and over to make sure. So they have ignored it
How many payslips did you submit and what was the pay amout for each payslip?

There is no requirment to submit joint utility bills etc for a fiance visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 pm

I submitted every payslip of the last 4 years, I only got a pay rise in September 2016 for 18,600 and then I’m August this year I changed my job to another one for £20,000 a year

They had 2 payslips for August this year one for my previous job which was 1 weeks pay + full holiday pay as I never took any holidays which amounted up to £1027 and then a payslip from my new job,which was £1017 so they have totally disregarded my August payslip from previous employer.

I ended my employment with previous employer on 4th August 2017, and the payroll there was 27th of every month, so that’s why one week pay for there and then I started new job on 7th August and their payroll is the last day working day of every month

And according to them having bills together is a requirement... they said they didn’t see any but they have been sent 6+ bills

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Does anyone know where I stand now if I have been signed off work?

Obviously I won’t be getting full pay I will get Satutory sick pay, will this affect us in anyway? Reasons I have been signed off is for depression which the home office have caused me to have by doing all this to us

I’m just worried that if they reconsider and realise their mistakes, that once we are married and have to submit again for further leave to remain will they need see payslips again because I am in no mental or physical state to return back to work right now
They have actually ruined our lives

Janenguyenhoang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Post by Janenguyenhoang » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm

loveindia wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:12 am
Hi guys, can anyone write about September visa application progress. I have applied in 25/09/2017 and it says awaiting decision. Please update if anyone is from September. The wait is long and painful. I have applied standard application from Delhi. Called UKVI YESTERDAY and she said wait until 3 month is completed and than escalate . It’s useless thing to do.
Hi loveindia, We are in the same boat. My Bio done and docs was scaned and sent to the Sheffield on 25th sept 2017... still awaiting now T_T I miss my husband so bad

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 am

Hi to everyone,
I am waiting for my application to decide since December 2016 . Called them and emailed them so many time but only one answer I got awaiting for decision. Life is getting so stressful for both of us .
I don’t know what to do .
Feel so angry and helpless.

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Post by loveindia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 am

Janenguyenhoang wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 pm
loveindia wrote:
Hi guys, can anyone write about September visa application progress. I have applied in 25/09/2017 and it says awaiting decision. Please update if anyone is from September. The wait is long and painful. I have applied standard application from Delhi. Called UKVI YESTERDAY and she said wait until 3 month is completed and than escalate . It’s useless thing to do.
Hi loveindia, We are in the same boat. My Bio done and docs was scaned and sent to the Sheffield on 25th sept 2017... still awaiting now T_T I miss my husband so bad
Hi There,
I got my visa on the 15th December. They are moving fast I guess. I think yours will be done this week before Christmas holiday. Have faith dear. It’s stressful wait

Janenguyenhoang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Post by Janenguyenhoang » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 am

loveindia wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 am
Janenguyenhoang wrote:
loveindia wrote:
Hi There,
I got my visa on the 15th December. They are moving fast I guess. I think yours will be done this week before Christmas holiday. Have faith dear. It’s stressful wait
Omg, congrats you guys <3 ... I really hope so !!!!!!
Ahh, dear, did they call you both for an interview?

extremebuy12345
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by extremebuy12345 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:25 am

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone applied from Thailand recently?

We did our biometics on 16/10/2017.

Janenguyenhoang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Post by Janenguyenhoang » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 am

Ok guys,
I suddenly discovered a mail sent to me this morning said that "Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM:xxxxxxx. The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 12/18/2017 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."
OMG... I know that means the decision already made,... but I have not received any emails about " decision made email" or something like that. I will continue to update about the results once they delivery it to my address.
======
My docs was recieved at the Sheffield on 25th sept , till now I got this mail. Fingers crossed T_T

loveindia
Newly Registered
India

Post by loveindia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 am

Janenguyenhoang wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 am
loveindia wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 am
Janenguyenhoang wrote:
loveindia wrote:
Hi There,
Omg, congrats you guys <3 ... I really hope so !!!!!!
Ahh, dear, did they call you both for an interview?
Please go to VFS for collection, they never write email to me as well but just message and email from VFS. Good luck

Chicken2
Newly Registered
Cuba

Post by Chicken2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi guys, I forgot my password thats why I register new account just want to tell you guys that I got visa today. Yayyy!
My timelines:
- Bio and scaned docs received in Sheffield : 25/9/2017
- Day got visa : 19/12/2017
I thought my application was rejected. Because I think I have missed some papers. I cried a lot when I received Visa. Now I know I can spend the New Year with my husband. Wish you all will soon have the Visa . Fingers Crossed everyone. Im Janenguyenhoang ( old account ) . And dear admins if you read this, could you please delete my old comments as Janenguyenhoang on here . Thank you so much

ZeeshN
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZeeshN » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 am

Hi all, my husband has received a text message saying "The processed visa application for GWF XXXXX was received on 12/21/2017" I have not received any email saying pick the passport up or decision made, shall he go to the Islamabad centre to see if his passport is there??? The centre is 2-3hrs away. Someone please advise ASAP!