ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderator help

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

New2018
Newly Registered
Germany

Moderator help

Post by New2018 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Please i will appreciate if anyone within the team can merge my previous username (Wise) to this new one created. I was trying trying to change my e mail this morning but the one input was incorrect by mistake and i have click sent. Now i was unable to go back and correct it and my username (wise)account is now inactive due to this effect, that is the reason why i had to create this new one in order for somebody to help with merging.

Also tried to sent message of correction through contact us there was no reply!

Please i do prefer to continue using this new one if that is possible after merging them together.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

New2018
Newly Registered
Germany

Re: Moderator help

Post by New2018 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:28 pm

No competent moderator to attend to my query. Anyway, The Border force is looking for some volunteer to protect the UK border and I think that might interest anyone in your forum.

New2018
Newly Registered
Germany

Moderators.

Post by New2018 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:39 pm

No competent moderator to attend to my query. Anyway, The Border force is looking for some volunteer to protect the UK border and I think that might interest anyone in your forum.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:27 am

I’ve reactivated the Wise account. Does that help? Probably best to continue with the Wise account.

If you wish to change your username, please post here.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:49 am

If everything is okay, then I will deactivate new2018 later.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:39 am

new2018 account deactivated.