ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

checco223
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by checco223 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am

haris_zam wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 am
applied 19 july .... still waiting......
I am a late july applicant too and still awaiting but I have yesterday emailed MMST FMT team about my case iD and asked for update and this morning received back an email advising a communication was sent to me a may take up to 3weeks. So I would advice to have a try and send them an email. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON HERE

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 am

checco223 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am
haris_zam wrote:
I am a late july applicant too and still awaiting but I have yesterday emailed MMST FMT team about my case iD and asked for update and this morning received back an email advising a communication was sent to me a may take up to 3weeks. So I would advice to have a try and send them an email. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON HERE

That's great news. Keeping our fingers crossed you get the approval documents soon! :) Keep us posted!

AHMAD9387
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by AHMAD9387 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm

rafabeton wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 am
So, the UKVI office is testing a new online service which is great as I won't be anxious about the post every single day

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Still in beta, and it seems like applications done in less than 4 weeks might not be traceable yet.

Sufyan2090
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Sufyan2090 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Sorry guys what is beta ? I would like to track my application too but since the online service been removed i dont know how to check thanks

MYA

Post by MYA » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

It is my humble request to moderators that please close this online status thread as service has been removed since 8th December and there is no obvious Benifit if continued.

If home office start new status checker , then new thread can be created in future.

Regards

baddy

Post by baddy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 pm

MYA wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm
It is my humble request to moderators that please close this online status thread as service has been removed since 8th December and there is no obvious Benifit if continued.

If home office start new status checker , then new thread can be created in future.

Regards
I think I agree with you. Or if it is possible to edit the subject to something like 'Status of Your Application'

ariskar
Member of Standing
Mood:
Greece

Post by ariskar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:18 am

baddy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 pm
MYA wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Regards
I think I agree with you. Or if it is possible to edit the subject to something like 'Status of Your Application'
"The application status checker is a pilot service and is currently unavailable as it is under review."

This message from gov.uk website means that the service may return some time in the not very distant future, once IT fixes/improvements have been applied to it so that it could meet HO "service quality standards".

checco223
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by checco223 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 pm

silverchloride wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 am
checco223 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am
haris_zam wrote:

That's great news. Keeping our fingers crossed you get the approval documents soon! :) Keep us posted!

Hi guys. Just to keep you posted; I have today received the ceromony letter from the council but not the approval letter yet from the home office. Was advised that the decision letter was posted on the 2/01/2018. So yes!!!! the new year has kicked off very well for me (thanks god). I will update the full timeline once received the approval letter. Wish you all the very best luck

uzeemak1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uzeemak1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Hi,

Can any one advise if they have received a letter like below

we aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted however in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within 6 months targer

A Decision on your application has been delayed

we expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible. But we will write to you again if this not going to be possible.

Yours sicncerely

Managed Migration support team

Home Office

gammavega
Poland

Post by gammavega » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 pm

This is what I received yesterday
“Thank you for your email regarding your application for Naturalisation.

Unfortunately we are unable to give time frames for specific cases. However, your application is moving along and we anticipate it will be done within the six month service level agreement.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Kind regards,

Nationality“

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:03 pm

uzeemak1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm
Hi,

we aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted however in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within 6 months targer

we expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible. But we will write to you again if this not going to be possible.

Yours sicncerely

Home Office
What is your application time line?

uzeemak1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uzeemak1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:04 pm

i applied on 24th july

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:41 am

uzeemak1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm
Hi,

Yours sicncerely

Home Office
Hi there, I applied in June. And in mid November 2017, I got similar letter with similar wording.. But Only to further say my application raises complex consideration, and it comes with additional questionaire to fill, with more supporting docs, and return to Home office, within 10 working days.

I filled it, sent it, and my approval came after that. My application time frame took upto 5mnths and two weeks. Nearly 6mnths.

In my case, I know the reason it took long, cos I had overstayed my work permit at some point, upto 15months.

But in the end, I still got approval.

What is your situation or condition, in the past, before making citizenship application?
Have u overstayed or any gap in your uk immigration status before?
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

uzeemak1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uzeemak1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 am

Hi,

Never been overstayed...however my T1 G extension was refused and i appealed against it and it was approved.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:11 am

uzeemak1 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:04 pm
i applied on 24th july
What have you applied for??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

uzeemak1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uzeemak1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Naturalization

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Possibly from amongst a handful of july applicants who have not received anything yet.. applied on the 19th . sent emails to both emails citizensupport and the other ,from the past two weeks have sent thrice but no reply. called them and they said hasn't been 6months, but i just want an update as to the progress!! it's taking a toll on me and the patience is running thin...... such a setback..
:| :x

PlayStation
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by PlayStation » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:41 pm

@Haris_Zam, I feel ur pain. Mine is quite similar except I applied in August. I’ve emailed them severally too for updates but got no reply. I rang them on Friday and was told to wait till the 6month period as well. They are quite rigid lol. Well, guess we just have to wait and see what happens

baddy

Post by baddy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:47 pm

uzeemak1 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 am
Hi,

Never been overstayed...however my T1 G extension was refused and i appealed against it and it was approved.

Regards
May be they are revisiting the reason they refused your T1 G extension. What was the reason for the refusal of the extension?

se18_billy
Newly Registered

Post by se18_billy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:54 pm

haris_zam wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:09 pm
Possibly from amongst a handful of july applicants who have not received anything yet.. applied on the 19th . sent emails to both emails citizensupport and the other ,from the past two weeks have sent thrice but no reply. called them and they said hasn't been 6months, but i just want an update as to the progress!! it's taking a toll on me and the patience is running thin...... such a setback..
I applied on 7th July and only got the approval letter this weekend (approval letter dated 20th Dec - before Christmas!).

Funny enough - I emailed citizenship support on 20th Dec (exactly the same day when my application got approved). They only responded to me on 3rd Jan saying it had been decided and I'd receive a letter within 10 working days.

I agree with you - it's been a frustrating process. Keep your chin up - you'll receive yours soon I'm sure. Good luck!

mo_1
Newly Registered

Post by mo_1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 pm

I got my application approved phew thanks for this helpful forum, thanks for all members , special thanks for Cr001 I would say to the people who are waiting keep calm you will get your application approved.
applied on August the first got my approval on 28th of December . wish you all happy approval. please do not get frustrated just keep checking this website :)

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 pm

se18_billy wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:54 pm
haris_zam wrote:
I applied on 7th July and only got the approval letter this weekend (approval letter dated 20th Dec - before Christmas!).

Funny enough - I emailed citizenship support on 20th Dec (exactly the same day when my application got approved). They only responded to me on 3rd Jan saying it had been decided and I'd receive a letter within 10 working days.

I agree with you - it's been a frustrating process. Keep your chin up - you'll receive yours soon I'm sure. Good luck!
@ se18..

Congratulations...

Are you from the same se18 area? (southeast London)?

My ceremony is coming up in that area next week.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

checco223
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by checco223 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am

Hi guys,

finally received my approval letter on sat 06/01/2018. here is the full info

Eligibility criteria: 6years residence+1 year ILR
Language criteria met: B1 cert +life in the Uk
Method of application: NCS. Wolverhampton(JCAP)
Date of application:28/07/2017
Payment method: debit card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:31/07/2017
Date of acknowledgement:04/08/2017
Date money gone off account:04/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics:06/08/2017
Biometrics done: 08/07/2017
Date of approval:28/12/2017( received via post on 6/01/2018)
Date of ceremony: 09/01/2017 private (another £160 in the air lol) as next public date was 06/03/2018 and cant wait any longer
Date applied for passports:28/07/2017
Money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date passports received: waiting

My journey finishes here. I wish the very best luck to everyone still waiting. Please just be patient and stop stressing too much when you see applicants (who you applied way back before) receiving their approval. In life, everyone has his own chance and The most important thing is been approved as I stressed before. YOUR TIME WILL FINALLY COME... all the best!!!

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi chaps, got my approval letter today (Alhamdulillah), rang them and they said the certificate has not arrived so they cant book me in. geez :|

se18_billy
Newly Registered

Post by se18_billy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 pm

smallpie wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 pm
se18_billy wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:54 pm
haris_zam wrote:

@ se18..

Congratulations...

Are you from the same se18 area? (southeast London)?

My ceremony is coming up in that area next week.
I was living in Woolwich when I registered to this site some years ago, but I've now moved to Croydon. Their next group ceremony is on 31st Jan, so I've booked a private one for tomorrow!