ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea-efm application info

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Eea-efm application info

Post by Alibinnafe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Applied as a partner to EA national (full time working since 2012)with 2 year living together proof . Application submit in July 2017 , biomatrix done in august first week. Then we done legal marriage in September 15 $ep 2017 and send marriage certificate to HO.
No info or letter received from HO Yet.

Any suggestions please.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Re: Eea-efm application info( kind advice Required)

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Yesterday my caseworker emailed my solicitor to ask him to send my Original passport to her at HO adress.

My solicitor did not sent my passport in the beginning of the application (EFM) as I have to keep it with me for Registard Marriage. So we only sent Original National ID card and a photocopy of Passport to HO along with EFM application. And we told them that we hold the passport for Marriage purpose.

After 5 months they asked us to sent them original as its important for Caseworker to look at it as they don't accept ID .

My question is .. is their is something wrong if they asked for original passport ?
Or something +ve for my case ?

Please please do guide me.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Re: Eea-efm application info

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm

I am non eea . And had a refused asylum in past .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 am

This seems to be a different set of circumstances to your other post where you claim you are married to a British citizen??

immigration-for-family-members/need-urg ... l#p1578621
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:55 am

Yes . Other post is on behalf of my very very close friend.he was unable to post it , so I did it on his behalf.

Efm is my own application.

Please advise.

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Today my Solicitor rung me and Told me that HO have approved my EFM Case.

I am very excited today . It took me almost 6 month since I applied.

I never got a chance to look at the actual doc sent by HO to my solicitors which indicates my RC card coz got network problem or server down by my solicitor end .

Hopefully soon I will get my DOC n RC card .

Thanks and good luck to all.

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 am

Hello bro . I wanted to ask you few questions if that’s ok ?

1) were you living in uk unlawfully ?
2) Were you detained before by HO ?
3) please tell me the procedure for efm ?
Thank you .

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Asylum applied 2011 . Case finished 2014 . Been detained for almost 2 months and was served with flight ticket. Case went for JR . came out from detention and start Reporting. After few months came to know HO refused my case (fresh claim) and ready to deport me again in 2014 . I hide from HO and never went for reporting again. I was in relationships with EU person in 2013 aswl.
Me and my eu wife start living together in 2015 and I put all the bills on m y name etc. Which I have explained you in other post.
In 2017 I applied for EFM (2 year cohabitation route with proofs etc) .
Before I was supposed to submit my EFM application my Solicitor adviced me to go for Registration marriage Notice.
(Obviously I was very confused if HO will arrest me bla bla bla) but my solicitor said to me 1 thing that if you relationship is genuine then you no need to worry .
Any way I went to Registrar office and Official person who we me in office was very very horrible to us. He told us the as you are overstayer so once we send your ID to HO , they will raid at your house and arrest you withing 24 hours . So he said to us not to go through with Register Marriage. As it will be a big trouble for me.
Me and my wife was near to get heart attack and was upset of what he has told us .
But as we was in genuine relationship so we took a step and told him that we have to get married at any cost. So he filled all the relevant docs and took info from both of us separately. And he told us that HO will post you their decision if they want to investigate us and he advised us to bring the HO letter which they will definitely send to us .
It was very hard for us as we was under threat that HO will raid us today tomorrow or weekend lol.
No body came to our property even HO never hold our Marriage and never sent us any Letter . We wait for 70 days and then we went to Registrar to ask them that we have waited for 70 days but HO never wrote us any letter that HO want to investigate us etc.
Registrar checked their system and asked us what date we want for Ceremony( we was shocked that we got a marriage date :-))
We booked for September 2017 ( we submit EFM on July 2017 , biomatrix done on 1 august 2017 )
So on wedding day we was thinking of HO that they might come to stop our marriage. Thanks God no body came and we done our marriage Ceremony.

5/10/17 we submitted out marriage certificate to HO and inform them about our marriage etc.

5 Jan 2018 HO wrote to my solicitor regarding my Original passport to send to HO within a week, which I sent on 8/01/18 to my case worker ( regarding Register Marriage we was supposed to hold passport as it is required by Registrar, without passport you won't able to get marriage, so at the time of application we only sent Passport copy along with application and we mentioned in application that we have old the passport for marriage purpose and will send if you will ask).

So on 17/01/2018 luckily my solicitor received a letter that your client will get his RC card within 10 days .

Remember before I start living with my wife we done Nikah and it was a registered in Masjid . We sent HO 100 pictures took in last 4 years . Proof of living together in shape of Bills etc.

Any further questions pls do ask .

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Finally

Tomorrow morning I will received my BRP and all documents.

Very happy :)

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:43 am

Congrats tried pm u

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:33 am

Thnx

Rahel you won't be able to pm me . Because this page might not allowed private message.

If you need some help . Just write down here .
I try my best to explain you.

Regards

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:36 am

Alibinnafe wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:56 pm
Asylum applied 2011 . Case finished 2014 . Been detained for almost 2 months and was served with flight ticket. Case went for JR . came out from detention and start Reporting. After few months came to know HO refused my case (fresh claim) and ready to deport me again in 2014 . I hide from HO and never went for reporting again. I was in relationships with EU person in 2013 aswl.
Me and my eu wife start living together in 2015 and I put all the bills on m y name etc. Which I have explained you in other post.
In 2017 I applied for EFM (2 year cohabitation route with proofs etc) .
Before I was supposed to submit my EFM application my Solicitor adviced me to go for Registration marriage Notice.
(Obviously I was very confused if HO will arrest me bla bla bla) but my solicitor said to me 1 thing that if you relationship is genuine then you no need to worry .
Any way I went to Registrar office and Official person who we me in office was very very horrible to us. He told us the as you are overstayer so once we send your ID to HO , they will raid at your house and arrest you withing 24 hours . So he said to us not to go through with Register Marriage. As it will be a big trouble for me.
Me and my wife was near to get heart attack and was upset of what he has told us .
But as we was in genuine relationship so we took a step and told him that we have to get married at any cost. So he filled all the relevant docs and took info from both of us separately. And he told us that HO will post you their decision if they want to investigate us and he advised us to bring the HO letter which they will definitely send to us .
It was very hard for us as we was under threat that HO will raid us today tomorrow or weekend lol.
No body came to our property even HO never hold our Marriage and never sent us any Letter . We wait for 70 days and then we went to Registrar to ask them that we have waited for 70 days but HO never wrote us any letter that HO want to investigate us etc.
Registrar checked their system and asked us what date we want for Ceremony( we was shocked that we got a marriage date :-))
We booked for September 2017 ( we submit EFM on July 2017 , biomatrix done on 1 august 2017 )
So on wedding day we was thinking of HO that they might come to stop our marriage. Thanks God no body came and we done our marriage Ceremony.

5/10/17 we submitted out marriage certificate to HO and inform them about our marriage etc.

5 Jan 2018 HO wrote to my solicitor regarding my Original passport to send to HO within a week, which I sent on 8/01/18 to my case worker ( regarding Register Marriage we was supposed to hold passport as it is required by Registrar, without passport you won't able to get marriage, so at the time of application we only sent Passport copy along with application and we mentioned in application that we have old the passport for marriage purpose and will send if you will ask).

So on 17/01/2018 luckily my solicitor received a letter that your client will get his RC card within 10 days .

Remember before I start living with my wife we done Nikah and it was a registered in Masjid . We sent HO 100 pictures took in last 4 years . Proof of living together in shape of Bills etc.

Any further questions pls do ask .
Congratulations bro and thank you for taking your time and sharing your experiences with us . I’m very happy for you . Have to say you are one lucky man :)

My relationship with my partner is legit. But we don’t have enough utility bills under my name to prove HO . Most of the bills and tenancy agreements are under my partners name . I’ve only got gas and electricity bills under my name but only 3 months old .
My question is do I have to show HO that all the bills should be 2 YEARS OLD UNDER OUR NAMES ? Or just the names of bills should be enough?

Also DO WE HAVE TO GET MARRIED BEFORE APPLYING FOR EEA APPLICATION ?
(My partners divorce case is still pending with the court)

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Received my BRP CARD along with all documents :) :) :) :) .

Dear friend.
If you apply for EFM (unmarried partner ) then you need to proof that you are living with you wife for last 2 years minimum. 3 to 23 months bills are not enough. You need 24 months proof .

If somehow you got married (English Marriage ) then you can Apply FM case . In FM application you no need 2 year proof.

MARRIAGE is very very very important . Because sometimes HO won't allow you RC if you apply UNMARRIED partner on 2 year route.

But in your case wait few more months minimum 1 year if you really want to take risk . Then apply EFM first then go for marriage straight. Once you got married send your Certificate to HO . Then you will get RC card.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 pm

You still on this page ?

quote=Alibinnafe post_id=1586686 time=1516437237 user_id=185550]
Thnx

Rahel you won't be able to pm me . Because this page might not allowed private message.

If you need some help . Just write down here .
I try my best to explain you.

Regards
[/quote]

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 am

Yes my dear bro I'm $till here

tayyabbilal

Post by tayyabbilal » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Alibinnafe wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 am
Yes my dear bro I'm $till here
Bro do you have any about Eea efm application ?

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan00750 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Alibinnafe
Hello brother
I have a question for you if can answer me please

After getting married did you simply send HO marriage certificate or did you put new eea fm application
Because i have same case. My unmarried application is pending and i registered my marriage last month
My solicitor said he gonna put new application eea fm and pending one he will withdraw

Best regards
Riz

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Fri May 04, 2018 5:25 am

Rizwan

I think ita wastage of money if you submit new application.
But sometimes its good to do . In my case i never applied for eeafm . After marriage i simply sent out my certificate to HO and within 3 month i got visa .
My suggestion is (send your marriage certificate on its on) and then wait for decision. If in case HO refused your previous application then you can apply for eeafm application.

On my first appointment with my solisitor with xxxxxxxx ( hope you know him) he told me that he will deal my case in 2 steps. 1st he will submit case as un married partner on 2 years bases . 2nd if i get married then he will withdraw previous application and will submit new application as eeafm . And according to him my full experience will be 2000£ .

Anyways i submit unmarried apli then got married and sent certificate to HO and got visa on same application .

IF you think your unmarried applicatin is not strong enough ( mean you have very few proof etc) then my advice is to go throuh new application. But as now you got married , you can stay with previous application.

But before make decisions pls seek advice from other solicitor aswl. You can call xxxxxxxxxxx who came on tv for advice etc.

In end. I think you no need for new application.
Thnx

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan00750 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:31 am

Alibinnafe

Thankyou so much.

Abeythedon

Post by Abeythedon » Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Alibina what a story congratulations