ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need information regarding Zambrano application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Re: Need information regarding Zambrano application

Post by Wifeofaking » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Does anyone on here know or heard from anybody, anything about Zambrano Application in the recent years (2015, 2016 to date), as in how long is decision time frame recently, got an acknowledgement letter 2 days after posting and that is recently.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 am

My brother's wife is going through the Zambrano application process. She's been waiting for nearly 5 months and another 2 months are going to be for the DNA test. Very slow process indeed! I think that they require DNA test from everyone anyway, so why do they make it a requirement for everyone?!? This will speed up things and people won't have to wait for so long.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 am
My brother's wife is going through the Zambrano application process. She's been waiting for nearly 5 months and another 2 months are going to be for the DNA test. Very slow process indeed! I think that they require DNA test from everyone anyway, so why do they make it a requirement for everyone?!? This will speed up things and people won't have to wait for so long.

Whoa I see thnks @alixlboy

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 am

You're welcome!!
Good Luck!!

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 am

Alixlboy wrote:
Hello sir :
Actually I’m in the same situation I’ve applied for zombrano application in June and I’m married and with all the proofs they weirdly asked for a DNA test I just paid for it yesterday but didn’t get the appointment yet ,I would love to have an idea about how long tourne brothers wife did get the approval after the DNA test ,I really appreciate,thanks in advance For the reply

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 pm

RASIM17 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 am
Alixlboy wrote:
Hello sir :
Actually I’m in the same situation I’ve applied for zombrano application in June and I’m married and with all the proofs they weirdly asked for a DNA test I just paid for it yesterday but didn’t get the appointment yet ,I would love to have an idea about how long tourne brothers wife did get the approval after the DNA test ,I really appreciate,thanks in advance For the reply
Hi RASIM17: For some reason, my sister in law still hasn't got the approval and we are thinking of sending a letter to the relevant department now. She got the DNA results in the beginning of this month.

Thanks,

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 pm
RASIM17 wrote:
Alixlboy wrote:
Hello sir :
Hi RASIM17: For some reason, my sister in law still hasn't got the approval and we are thinking of sending a letter to the relevant department now. She got the DNA results in the beginning of this month.

Thanks,
Thanks million for the reply ,it’s crazy how they slow down the process despite if all the fees that we are paying 600 € for a DNA Test that w get in two months time !!!!!!,i have the impression that they do it on purpose,I hope she gets the results really fast .please let me know when she gets the approval,coz I’m really stressed out I have to travel urgently. Thanks again for your reply

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 pm

RASIM17 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 pm
Alixlboy wrote:
RASIM17 wrote:
Alixlboy wrote:

Thanks,
Thanks million for the reply ,it’s crazy how they slow down the process despite if all the fees that we are paying 600 € for a DNA Test that w get in two months time !!!!!!,i have the impression that they do it on purpose,I hope she gets the results really fast .please let me know when she gets the approval,coz I’m really stressed out I have to travel urgently. Thanks again for your reply
You are welcome.
You can contact the DNA center and they can give you an earlier appointment, if there is one that becomes available. My brother contacted them and they gave him an earlier appointment after a few days.

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 pm
RASIM17 wrote:
Alixlboy wrote:
RASIM17 wrote:

You are welcome.
You can contact the DNA center and they can give you an earlier appointment, if there is one that becomes available. My brother contacted them and they gave him an earlier appointment after a few days.
I need you’re help please !!!
I’m so frustrated , I’ve been reffered to the ormond quay Dna test center and the closest appointment that I can get with them is in February!!!!!i don’t know what to do ,couldn’t you please the contact of the center you used please ,it’s very urgent I’m helpless
Thanks 🙏 for your help

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:46 pm

RASIM17 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm
Alixlboy wrote:
RASIM17 wrote:
Alixlboy wrote:

I need you’re help please !!!
I’m so frustrated , I’ve been reffered to the ormond quay Dna test center and the closest appointment that I can get with them is in February!!!!!i don’t know what to do ,couldn’t you please the contact of the center you used please ,it’s very urgent I’m helpless
Thanks 🙏 for your help
My brother also got the appointment after two months, however, he contacted the DNA center in Ormond Quay for an early appointment. They cancelled the first appointment and gave him a new one. So, all that you need to do is ask them for an earlier appointment and tell them about the urgency of the matter. They'll hopefully arrange an earlier appointment for you then. They might say that they don't have an earlier appointment, but you can tell them to keep you in mind, in case if an earlier appointment becomes available. My brother got his appointment after 2 weeks or so.

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:46 pm
RASIM17 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm
Alixlboy wrote:
RASIM17 wrote:

My brother also got the appointment after two months, however, he contacted the DNA center in Ormond Quay for an early appointment. They cancelled the first appointment and gave him a new one. So, all that you need to do is ask them for an earlier appointment and tell them about the urgency of the matter. They'll hopefully arrange an earlier appointment for you then. They might say that they don't have an earlier appointment, but you can tell them to keep you in mind, in case if an earlier appointment becomes available. My brother got his appointment after 2 weeks or so.
Thanks a lot for your reply ,actually that’s what I did but it seems that it’s super busy ,anyways did you get any answer for the immigration meantime ??

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:35 pm

We haven't heard anything back from them as yet. Looks like they might take some more time. They contacted after a month and half in the past (normally).

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:00 pm

hello ,I need help please I would like to have an idea about how long they take to give the decision after the DNAtest result are sent to them .
Thanks million

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:12 pm

RASIM17 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:00 pm
hello ,I need help please I would like to have an idea about how long they take to give the decision after the DNAtest result are sent to them .
Thanks million
In our case, they seem to be taking ages. It's been nearly 2+ months since the DNA results were submitted. So I think it differs on a case to case basis.

Some people on this forum got it after 2 weeks after the submission of the DNA results though.

Rees17
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Rees17 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 am

thanks 🙏 for the quick reply,info you don’t mind me asking ,did you a apply for it with a solicitor ?

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:38 pm

Rees17 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 am
thanks 🙏 for the quick reply,info you don’t mind me asking ,did you a apply for it with a solicitor ?
Please @Rees17 could you please give me an update on your Zambrano Application.

Did you manage to get an early appointment ?
After DNA result? Did you send it to INIS yourself or oqps send it to them?
How long after DNA result did you get approve from INIS ? (If you have)

Cheers