ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa - who’s filling the quota?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anthb
Newly Registered
Canada

Tier 2 Visa - who’s filling the quota?

Post by Anthb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 am

Has anyone been provided with some insight from the Home Office for the cap situation?

I’ve seen a number of different articles in conjunction to doctors and nurses being refused, but then which applicants or sectors have been fulfilling the quota each month if it’s not them?

This situation is quite frustrating especially since it’s very unclear and lacks transparency to what exactly has happened here. This hopeful but doubtful anomalistic month has put a number of our lives on hold and through uncertainty.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Visa - who’s filling the quota?

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 am

Unlikely any of us on the forum would know who or which sector is getting approvals and another topic of generalised discussion will only become a duplicate of the one below and the previous January one.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/febr ... 48689.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.